Pubic Hair

I keep myself trimmed and prefer that my sub is partially shaved and trim the remainder.
 
I prefer her shaved, she prefers me to have it neatly trimmed.
I have tried shaving it a few times and not matter what. I get very bad razor burn. I have tried everything found online to stop it. Nothing works... so I just keep it nicely trimmed.
 
I think trimmed on a man is truly hot.

As for me... well I was natural for a long time. Trim up now and then. However couple years ago I started swimming at the gym again. One day elderly woman came in. Unshaven (European) everywhere. But what got me if she had the "mound" of pubic hair outlined by her wet bathing suit as well as hair gaping out.

Yup I've been trimmed/shaved ever since then. 😜😜😜
 
Definetly shaved, really probably waxed. I love it completely smooth, it shows that she is willing to go the extra effort for me.
 
I'm not opposed to little fur on her mound, but I appreciate it when she shaves around her pussy lips and especially around her ass...
 
My wife tried shaving, and both of us prefer a neatly trimmed bush.
 
I like to change it up, sometimes just shave the bikini and pussy lips other times all shaved, and sometimes a little stubble xx
 
I like my sub shaved or trimmed. Last week i had a new sub and he had a jungle down there! Not nice! I waxed it !
 
Trimmed

I've tried every hair removal method going - except laser as my hair is too light for it to work effectively. But I react to every method with a rash and ingrown hairs. The rash can take weeks to subside if at all - have had to have antibiotics before now.

So for me - trimmed quite closely but not bare even though I tried completely bare once and liked it, it's not worth the pain after.

For him whatever he wants except for a big bush, not liking the long hairs in the mouth lol
 
At the moment I shave my pussy lips and bikini, and leave a small patch of pubes, I am indifferent to what my Dom has, but I will shave it all off if instructed as I do on occasion xx
 
I have no preference on a man.

I have a wee bit of outrage that women are largely expected to remove their pubic hair. It's ridiculous and I don't really care for the bare look. I've had friends talk about needing to fit in a brazilian before they give birth - wtf madness is that?

That said, like a good girl I would shave or wax or whatever if I had a partner who actually cared. Since neither does, I just keep it trimmed.
 
I like her to be shaved as I am also. I love the feeling on my self
 
He and I both prefer me shaved.
He doesn't love shaving, though I would like shaved. That said, he trims very close, which is also perfectly ok with me. I do not like au natural. Not into having a face full or mouth full of hair. lol
 
Shaved while impaled

In my 40s I reconnected with my ex-wife J who then became my mistress. Having had bad luck with men including myself to my surprise J became a lesbian top. J was living with lesbian girlfriend at the time who didn’t mind that J re-connect with me on with the basis that she was going to take me on as her slave. When I thought back while we were married J actually detested intercourse and fellatio preferring me giving her cunnilingus instead. Even when I was married it was actually a turn on to be dominated by her because when her daughter was at school she would take me into the bedroom give me a good talking to you and then whip my ass. I was actually proud of her for speaking her mind and teaching me a lesson in this aggressive manner for me it was actually a turn on.
A friend bumped into J and she gave him her phone number asking for me to call her and I decided to go ahead and do it. My friend gave me your phone number and I was quite surprised so I waited a couple days and gave her call. A lot of water went under the bridge and we both decided not to bring up the bad things in our old relationship and just talk about something new. We talked about everything and anything and things got down to the nitty-gritty. I decided to openly confess that I had been into female domination and practiced BDSM with dominant women. Instead of hanging up J got really curious and started asking questions. She wanted to know all the nasty details of what other women did to me. When I told her that I had been whipped various ways and actually lost my anal cherry with a strap on she was actually quite taken away that I would let a woman do that but it was actually excited. I admitted that she was the one that stirred my interest in domination by the way she acted in our marriage and the few spankings she had given me got my interest in being whipped.
I told her that it’s hard to find a good mistress to serve especially where we live in a small city and I was willing to pay for it. This perked Judy up telling me she would rather make some kind of an arrangement to have me give gifts in exchange for sessions. She told me she’s a lot meaner and nastier towards men then she was when we got divorced so I better get ready for some wild times. It was her turn in the confessional and my ears started ringing when she told me that after she left me she switched to women. J said there’s nothing like being naked in bed in the arms of a passionate woman that knows how to eat pussy. She confessed that she knew all about strap on sex having had several girlfriends enjoyed getting fucked with one. Telling me that we would never be naked together and we would never have any kind of sex other than kissing the only form of fucking we would participate in would be strap on sex or dildo play as long is I showered her with gifts. I also told J that I was more than willing to clean bathrooms, wash floors, cook her meals, as well as taking her shopping to be dominated.
J told me she was willing to give it a try wanting to come over tomorrow so that we could meet face-to-face and “chat“. I suggested that instead of bringing up the past I was more than willing to have J give me an over the knee spanking as hard as she wished as payback. Agreeing that that would be about the best way to break the ice with a hard spanking Jay got my address and told me she would be over about 5 o’clock and I could take her out to dinner afterwards so we can have our talk. Jay arrived at 5 o’clock and I opened the door and our eyes met and there was still a fire there between both of us I led her in the door and took her over to the chair in the middle of the room J ordered me to pull my pants down around my ankles and when I did she immediately pulled me over her lap and started the spanking. I couldn’t believe how hard it was taking my breath away and I started crying out as tears streaked from my eyes like a kid. Concentrating on the sensitive underside of my ass she continued whipping until I was black and blue unable to sit. J pushed me off her lap telling me that my spanking was definitely not for free and that now I had to take her out to a nice dinner. She told me to buckle my pants because my pubic hair looked offensive and something had to be done about it she also thanked me for not having an erection during the spanking. I quickly apologized zipped up and took J off to a Chinese restaurant where we talked all about our new mistress/slave relationship.
I did find out that she preferred me to be completely naked during a session and that she be fully clothed and that my pubic hair was definitely going to disappear and she was the one that just going to make it go away. She promised that my ass was never going to be the same again as long as I opened my wallet.
 
Back
Top