New Neighbor controls Young Maddy (closed for Elise_Costello)

Rocket1010

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 24, 2002
Posts
5,139
The divorce was final. Jack Armstrong, Jack.jpg was rid of the woman he had been married to for 15 years. Jack and Amy Armstrong had married two years after high school. Jack didn’t go to college but took up the family business, General Contracting. He joined his dad, building up a business of new home development and renovations. Amy attended college, getting a degree in economics and intending to help run the family business. At first it was great having his wife working in the office while he worked in the field. But then things began to sour when he found out she was cheating on him with a real estate broker. After much arguing and name calling he decided to call it quits and filed for divorce. After a year long battle it was over and he was a free man. Though he gave her the house he built and the Lexus sports car, he was a free man.

One Month Later.
Jack had a lot of friends try to fix him up with their female friends but each time he found them not to his liking. At 35 years old, 6’2” dark hair and a body any man would die for, he wanted to take his time and not get back into the dating scene.

He looked for a house in a quiet subdivision and finally one in an upscale neighborhood. His friends told him the house was way too big for a single but he was just happy to be out on his own. The house had four bedrooms, a full basement for his pool table, nautilus workout machines and free weights along with a family room and kitchen. But the one thing he really liked about the house was the large swimming pool in the rear of the house. a knew the house was way too much for a single man but he liked it as soon as he drove into the driveway. It wasn’t the house that caught his eye but the young woman standing in the yard talking to a man and woman. He suspected it was her mom and dad and they gave him a friendly wave. When he moved his belongings into the house, he noticed the young woman peeking out of the window and when he stopped to stare at her, she quickly closed the curtains. There was something about the way she stared at him that peaked his interest.

A week after he moved in, there was a knock on his door. The man standing on the front stoop had a broad smile and introduced himself at Alex LaVeau, his next-door neighbor. After a few minutes of how are you and glad you moved into the neighborhood, Alex mentioned he knew Jack was a contractor.

“Hey I’m sorry for bringing this up but could you take a look at the pool sometime. The concrete is breaking up pretty good and there is water seeping up through the joints. I think there is a pipe broken and we can't use the pool at all. I need to get an estimate to fix it so my daughter can use it. As of now she can't use it and you know how young girls can be. You don’t have to do it today but when you get a free moment, my wife and I would appreciate it and maybe you could stay for dinner and meet her and my daughter.

Jack smiled at the thought of meeting his daughter. For the past week he had seen her seemingly looking at him whenever he was out in the yard. “No problem Alex. Why don’t I come over now? I’m not doing anything.”

“Oh that would be great. I hope I am not putting you out but I’m sure the family would like to meet you. My wife is shopping and will be home soon but you can meet out daughter. She is taking a year off college to get re-energized.”

‘I know how to energize her,’ Jack thought as he and Alex walked across the lawn and through the house. When they went out the kitchen door to the pool area, he saw the young girl lying on a chaise lounge and he smiled. She was even better looking up close.

“Honey I want you to meet our new neighbor Jack Armstrong. He’s a contractor and he going to take a look at our pool to see what the problem is. And by the way I've invited him to stay for supper.”

Jack saw the water was becoming stagnant and stepped forward, eyeing the young woman who stood up and looked at him. She was about a head shorter than he and had a soft smile. But his eyes were drawn to the ample cleavage she revealed in the skimpy bikini. Extending his hand, he gave her a soft sensual smile. “And who do I have the pleasure of meeting?” His large hand engulfed her small hand as he waited for her response.
 
Last edited:
Madelynn LaVeau had been doing her best to keep herself entertained this summer when she had returned home from school. Academics had drained her both physically and mentally, plus the social side of University had given her almost more than she could chew this year. She'd always had a way with the boys in high school, garnering hungry looks and hungrier hands for years. But college had given her too much of an opportunity to experience more than just two-hump chumps who could barely handle an after-school beej behind the music room. Guys who could go for an hour, parties she scarcely remembered but definitely felt the morning after. Even a few forays into threesomes with some of her prettier female peers. Though wild at heart and pretty capable, even Maddy had found it just too much by the end of the first semester. Luckily her parents figured going right from high school to college would be a lot for her, to handle--academically. They didn't know half the shit she had her hands in at any time for the last three years, thankfully.

She had been all but ready to have a quiet summer, something she hadn't had in years since she had figured out how easily she could turn a guy into a helpless puddle by putting on some shiny lip gloss and tight clothes. That really, honestly had been the plan until she saw the new neighbor pull in to the driveway of the house next door that had been empty for months. Maddy hadn't ever really looked at older men much ever; why would she when every young buck hard-body that saw her was all but ready to bend over backwards to give her whatever she wanted if she'd give them the time of day? But he...he was something else. The chiseled jaw, the well-kept dark locks, and a body so fine, even his nice clothes couldn't hide it. Her father told her there had been a contractor moving in next door, and the few she had ever seen had always been old, weathered looking men. Rough hands, leathery skin and graying hair. They worked outside in the sun and the cold, and it showed. But he was almost disgustingly handsome. Like Hollywood levels of gorgeous, even at his age.

Maddy knew she shouldn't, but she found herself upstairs in her room the next few days, watching her neighbor carry box after box into his house. Sweat glistening off his face and down his neck in the midday heat, his sturdy arms tensing at the weight of moving all of his stuff into his new home. Her pulse wasn't the only thing racing when he caught her staring, her body aching as she quickly scrambled behind the curtains, breathing hard and heavy as she stared up at the ceiling. The summer was starting to not look very quiet...

A week later and Maddy was in the backyard, trying to make a point to her parents that the pool was still fucking broken by lounging around in her swimsuit. She figured she was too old to just bitch at them, but she was getting kind of tired of her dad not doing anything about it. She was coated in all the sunblock she possibly could, to make sure her alabaster complexion was not in any danger, thick round shades over her eyes when she heard her dad's voice as he came into the backyard. But he wasn't alone today. Maddy felt her body tense as she sized the new neighbor in person for the first time. Distance made a difference; he was even yummier just a foot away from her, his toned arm extended out to her. She was thankful the sunglasses hid the hungry look in those baby blues as she took his hand in hers and was surprised that his hands felt far less gruff than she expected. It was obvious he worked with them a lot, but the thought only made her have to suppress a shudder as she smiled politely. Daddy was right there, after all. Best not to make him worry about their new neighbor. Especially if he was staying for dinner. He seemed like such a...nice guy, after all. "About time somebody came to fix this fuckin' pool."

She saw her dad frown at her swearing, them having had a conversation about it just the other day. Not that she really cared; she was nine-fuckin'-teen. She went to college. 'Kids swear now, dad...Don't get so bent, god.' But she was too distracted at the moment to really care. "I'm Madelynn--but everybody calls me Maddy. Or Madds if we tight." And it was really hard not to have some hopes that they could be really, really tight at some point. "Well, I hope you're good at fixing pipes. Cause this thing's been busted for like ever, and nobody apparently in town knows how pipes or pools work if it took dad this long." A coy smile played on her lips, happy to take a few jabs at her dad while hopefully dropping some subtle hints at their new neighbor. When he released her hand she couldn't help but glance at his left hand, seeing a thin tanline on his ring finger. 'Well that's sad. Looks like that house hadn't been the only thing recently put on market...'
 
Last edited:
Meeting Madelynn aka Maddy for the first time

Jack smiled at the young firecracker, thinking about her way of expressing that the pool was broken. He was surprised for a moment at her use of the word "fuckin." He was used to the young college kids talking that way on the job but not when they first met someone. He could tell she had a bit of a wild streak.

"Madelynn .... I mean Maddy. It's nice to meet you. Yes I'm good at fixing pipes and a lot of other things." Jack let the words dangle for a moment, seeing the pained expression on Alex's face. Evidently he had tried to tame his daughter but apparently whatever he tried didn't work. She was sassy to him and it was very apparent she was upset because the pool was not working and she put all the blame squarely on him.

Jack saw her eyes move to his hand and he thought he saw her lips curve into a smile as he turned to her father. The evidence of his ex was still emblazoned on his finger but he knew it would soon be the same tan shade as the rest of his hand. The thought of her watching him carry boxes floated through his mind as he tried to gather this thoughts. "Let's take a look at your problem Alex," he said feeling Maddy's eyes on his back.

"I can see your problem Alex," he said ignoring Maddy who had moved to his side. "You have a leak in one of your underground pipes and that is why the filter is not doing it's job. I can't give you an estimate until I have my men open it up and see how much damage it down there."

The back door opened and out stepped a woman and Jack could see where Maddy got her great looks. The woman walked with an air of confidence and a big smile as she approached them. "Jack I want you to meet my wife Constance or Connie for short. Jack is our new neighbor and he's looking at the pool for us. By the way he is going to stay for dinner. It's the least I could do for asking him to look at the pool."

"It's nice to meet you all," he said in his best professional voice. Looking at Maddy, he could barely make out her eyes behind the huge sunglasses. "Why don't I go clean up and come back when dinner is ready. Oh and if Maddy wants to use my pool in the meantime to cool off, she is more than welcome to come over any time."

Jack saw her smile widen as her parents nodded their heads. "You don't have to do that," Connie said.

"Hey no problem. What are neighbors for if they can't help out each other." he smirked looking back at Maddy wondering if she got his innuendo. It would be a pleasure to watch the young sexy siren swimming in his pool and maybe more. He caught himself before more erotic thoughts climbed into his brain. What the hell are you thinking ..... you just met her.

"Come on back around six. Dinner should be ready," Connie said as Alex nodded.

Jack looked at his watch seeing he had about three hours. "Sounds great. Nice to meet you Alex and Connie and you Maddy." He gazed into her sunglasses wondering what she was thinking. "In the meantime if you get all sweaty and hot, feel free to come on over and use the pool," he said glancing down at the young woman's body hoping her parents didn't catch his sensuous leering.
 
Last edited:
Maddy liked the way Mr. Armstrong fidgeted at her comment. She was sure her attitude took many adults by surprise, and the thought that he saw right away that she wasn't just some air-headed little blonde Barbie was good. Him trying to keep his eyes off her as her dad hovered around was even better. Had it been her mom, she'd have been not daring. But dad was definitely the brains of the pair, her mom the nearly typical trophy wife. As the neighbor began to check their pool and tell her father what the hell was wrong with it, out walked her mother, as though conjured by Maddy's thoughts.

The adults all chatted, the blonde growing mildly bored of listening to the niceties and generic bullshit. But Mr. Armstrong mentioned that his pool was always open to her if she wanted--and she definitely wanted. If not just because it was so fucking hot outside, but because she would be able to flaunt her tight teen body at the neighbor. Somewhere deep down, Maddy knew she shouldn't be thinking like that. Odds were he was vulnerable. His life had come crashing down around him, possibly leaving him desperate or confused as to what he wanted now. What his life was supposed to be opposed to how it actually was after everything. She'd heard about middle aged men who went through painful, ugly divorces and had breakdowns and mid-life crises.

But it was so hard not to want to go all American Beauty with Mr. Armstrong when he flashed that playful grin at her. Those times arns, that sturdy chest and broad shoulders...it left her knees feeling weak as she felt her cheeks flush lightly at his last comment. "Will do, Mr. Armstrong. I think I will definitely take you up on hat offer right now--"

"Ah, ah, missy! You said you'd help with dinner. And the dishes you used for lunch are still in the sink." Maddy felt her fists clench at her mom being a giant clam-jammer, bringing more attention to the fact that she was just a kid living with her parents. It was frustrating but she knew getting huffy only made her seem more immature. So instead she settled for a unbothered smile before giving a small wave to their guest. "...Or some time not now I guess. Catch ya later, Mr. Armstrong..." She swayed her hips as she headed inside, lingering near the glass doors to watch him leave. When her parents came back inside, she caught them chatting about the neighbor. Maddy listened to hear if they suspected anything with his behavior, not wanting them to get wiggy and not want her around him. But they seemed to just be concerned about how much he might charge for the pool. A sly grin flitted over her lips as she went upstairs to put something on over her suit. She didn't want to take it off; she was going swimming tonight, and that was not disputable.

~~~​

At six o'clock, the doorbell rang, Madelynn already on her feet. "I'll get it!" She was all too excited to see the yummy neighbor up close again, since trying to spy on him from her bedroom again while she waited for dinner to roll around was so disappointing compared to him standing before her, close enough that she could have probably counts his teeth. He looked almost dressed up a bit, which only made her very casual off-the-shoulder floral too and a white frilly mini skirt look all the more lax. She doubted he very much cared about what she wore. If anything he would probably prefer her underdressed..."Well hello again. I hope you're hungry, Mr. Armstrong." Her smile was quite clearly not as innocent as some might think, her eyes devious as she opened the door wider to grant him entrance inside. The table was set and Maddy was looking forward to getting up to at least some shenanigans tonight. With luck she could test the waters before literally testing the waters later...
 
Invited to Dinner by her parents

Jack felt disappointment when Maddy's mom told she couldn't go swimming but instead had to do housework. When Maddy said she couldn't go swimming right now, giving her mom an evil glance as she clenched her fists, and adding she would catch him later, Jack replied with a wink. "Well whenever you're free you have an open invitation." He watched her tight ass sway hypnotically as she walked to the house. Her movements left little doubt that she was teasing him, wanting to see his reaction. When she stopped at the door, looking back at him he knew he had been caught leering at her. He heard Alex's voice and thought he had been caught ogling his daughter's tight ass cheeks. But when he realized Alex was talking to his wife, he felt relieved.

As Jack left he heard Connie ask Alex if they could afford fixing the pool. He didn't hear his answer as the kitchen door closed but it didn't matter, his thoughts were on Maddy and her youthful body. Walking to his house, he had to admit Maddy's mom, Connie, was a good looker even though he guessed her to be a few years older than him. He wondered if she strayed from Alex's be or if she had always remained faithful. A small chuckle escaped his lips wondering if her daughter was taking after her mother. But his thoughts quickly turned back to Maddy, the sexy siren who had captured his erotic thoughts.

Jack worked outside and purposely worked on the flower beds between their houses. If his guess was correct, she would be sneaking peeks at him as he weeded the beds. A few times over the next couple of hours, he glanced secretively over at the house, seeing her face in the upstairs window of her bedroom. He was pretty sure she didn't notice and he acted as though he was looking for different weeding tool. When he was finished, he stood and admired the flowers before going into his house without so much as a glance back at the neighbors house.

Taking a shower, he dressed in a light blue short sleeve shirt and brown Docker trousers. His mind was never far from Maddy and he knew she must have been a handful growing up. 'Maybe she needs to be controlled a little bit more,' he thought as he walked to her house.

Giving her a huge smile, he handed her a bouquet of roses he had snipped from the bushes. "Something for the table centerpiece," he said seeing her ogle the red roses. He took in her off the shoulder top and mini dress which did little to hide her luscious thighs.

"Yes very hungry," he responded in a soft sensual tone.

The table was set and her mother gushed over the roses. Nothing like flowers to get to a woman's heart. The chairs were arranged two on each side and Jack wondered if Maddy had set it up so she could sit next to him. Well let the cat and mouse games begin as he sat down and watched Maddy sit next to him. When Alex and Connie sat down, Jack slid his hand under the table, touching her bare thigh above the knee. Would she yell out?

"How was everyone's afternoon? Sorry you didn't get a chance to take a dip in the pool Maddy. I hope you can take advantage of the cool water in this hot weather." His voice was an even keel as he let out a slight chuckle while sliding his hand between her thighs and moving upward hoping her parents didn't notice or she didn't scream and call him a pervert. From all the signals he got over the last few weeks he was pretty sure she wanted to play cat and mouse with him.
 
Last edited:
Maddy was pleasantly surprised at the rises, which explained what he had been doing in his garden. She flounced over to the table to put them in water in a vase for a centerpiece, her mom quick to coo over the gesture.

"Oh, Jack that's so kind! You didn't have to but thank you. It's been a while since I tried keeping up flowers."

Maddy tried to keep from rolling her eyes at her mom's boring banter as she sat down, but was quickly surprised to feel a hand on her thigh as Mr. Armstrong sat down beside her. Her breath caught as she gave him a playful glance, biting her lip as her father came in to server dinner. Maddy was slightly taken aback by how bold the man was being, though from his subtle comments she wasn't all that surprised. It made her very hopeful that she wouldn't be left waiting long before he made good on those sexy looks and his roaming hand.

"Yeah, being stuck doing chores was way better than fresh air and aerobic water exercise." Maddy commented, her mom pursing her lips but otherwise ignoring her jab. Over the years her parents had gotten pretty good at not letting their daughter goad them into arguments. "But I'm sure once dinner is done and everything cleaned up, I can go over and take a dip." As she spoke she carefully let her own hand wander under the table, walking her fingers up his leg.

"It's been so fucking hot and with our pool being broken, I've just been cooped up or dying of heatstroke. It's just so hot..." Maddy trailed her fingers over Mr. Armstrong's pants, not making eye contact but her smile more than telling enough. She was enjoying this little ruse right under her parents' noses. It made her wonder how far it could go. Movies were definitely not realistic, but the girl got a terribly wicked idea that might allow her to get a bit more friendly with their guest. Looking at Jack, Maddy flicked her gaze over to the glass of red wine her mom had poured for everybody except her--which was only for appearances because her mom didn't much care when it was just them home alone--and back to him. Hopefully he would get the hint; it would look less suspicious if she wasn't dumping wine on him so she could steal away to help him get 'cleaned up'. The girl was practically salivating at the idea to get a chance to be alone with the neighbor finally. She didn't know if she could wait all the way through dinner...
 
Cat and Mouse under the table

When Maddy made the comment about doing chores, he saw Connie's jaw tighten. It was apparent she wanted to say something but she kept her mouth shut. Maybe it was because he was a house guest or she had heard this kind of smartass remark in the past and decided to let it slide. Whatever it was, he was pretty sure they were going to have words later after he left. Alex meanwhile remained silent and stoic letting Connie deal with their daughter.

He smiled when she added that she wanted to go for a dip afterwards and then he felt her fingers sliding along his thigh. For a moment he wished he had worn shorts. And then she cussed, complaining about the heat and probably having a heatstroke. He saw her smiling and wondered if she was proud of herself for cussing and not getting admonished for it. Connie and Alex looked at each other and gave her a silent menacing stare.

Jack looked at Maddy and saw her eyes darting to his wine glass and then back at him. The look was unmistakable, she wanted him to spill his wine. If he did, he would probably ruin his shirt and trousers. She was getting antsy and he knew she wanted to take this cat and mouse game to another level.

When Connie got up to go into the kitchen, Jack saw her father absorbed with his food. He took the opportunity to whisper. "Just wait Maddy. Good things come to those who show some constraint." Pushing his hand higher, he felt her wet panties. "Mmmm looks like someone doesn't want to wait," he whispered seeing her father looking at them.

"What's the secret?"

"No real secret Alex. I was just telling Maddy how cool and refreshing the water would be later."

Jack had the feeling she got her way with everything. It was time she learned about control and he was just the man to do it. He wanted her on pins and needles .... wanting him so bad.

Connie returned to the dining room. "Anyone for dessert?"

Jack chuckled he would have dessert but he would get even more later. Of that he was sure.
 
Last edited:
Maddy found herself pouring her lips when Jack told her to wait. She didn't want restraint! She was young, nubile and horny. She wanted a chance to take Mr. Armstrong to the guest bathroom and let him bend her over the sink or something dammit! But there was obviously no time or room to argue much with her parents right there, her mom leaving to get dessert. There was a few moments with her dad not paying such attention after his comment to slide his fingers over the wetness of her slit. Her bathing suit did little to hide her excitement down below, and her face didn't either as she gasped softly and felt her cheeks flush.

At her dad's question and Mr. Armstrong's reply, the girl found herself nodding and trying to keep from squirming too noticibly. "Y-yeah. And I'm already feeling like it's too hot again." Her father glanced to her face, his lips a hard line as her mom entered the room with chocolate silk pie and a tub of cool whip.

"Well you do look a little heated." He sighed. "I guess after dinner, if you promise not to be a bother, you can go use Mr. Armstrong's pool. Jack, if she gets out of hand or something though, just send her home or come get us if it's real bad."

Maddy was too excited to get to go swim around and taunt their neighbor with her dripping wet body to be offended at her dad talking about her possibly being 'out of hand' over at Jack's home. It was especially ironic because right now there was a lot more that could be considered in-hand going on right then. Maddy turned her attention back to her mom cutting and handing out slices of pie, all the while moving her hand over the growing bulge between Mr. Armstrong's legs. It was a delightful surprise to feel it was quite impressive, even only semi hard and through his pants. Maddy only felt herself getting wetter, her mom then asking her a question.

"Maddy, dear, do you want cream on your pie?" The girl couldn't keep the devilish smile on her lips as she looked Jack tight in the eyes.

"Oh, yes please! It's the best part..." Her mom nodded and scooped a generous dollop of cool whip on top of the pie slice before passing it over to her daughter. The girl wasted no time in digging in, taking bite after bite and moaning softly at the delicious and creamy taste, the cool whip ending up in the corners of her mouth for her to snake her tongue along her lips to clean. She hoped it made Jack not want to make her wait too long. She was so used to guys being unable to control themselves around her. It was so frustrating to meet one who had control. Who was making her wait for it...For fuck's sake, she was already wet and aching from watching him earlier through the window!
 
Dessert and other sensual thoughts

When Maddy's mom returned with the pie, Jack felt the young woman's hand growing bolder. With her hand rubbing his bulge, it was growing harder and thicker. Even he couldn't stop the excitement creeping into his mind and body.

When her mom asked Maddy if she wanted cream on her pie, he thought the girl would not be able to keep a straight face. But somehow she only smiled, looking at him and telling her mom it was the best part.

"What about you Jack? Do you like cream on your pie?"

It was Jack's turn to blush a little and smile back at Maddy. "I love cream pie." He pulled his hand from under the table and scooped up some cream with his fingers. Licking his fingers he added, "I love the taste of fresh cream."

He could see Maddy was making a big production eating her piece of pie. Moaning softly and licking her lips. Jack's thoughts turned to what he planned to give her later as he finished his pie. When he was done and all the small talk finished, Jack waited for his semi-erection to subside before gettinig up and excusing himself.

"Thanks for dinner and dessert Alex and Connie. It was so delicious especially the pie." He looked at Maddy who jumped up too and followed him to the front door.

Jack turned on his heels when they were close to the door and out of eyesight of her parents. Grabbing her, he grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and then leaning down to kiss her passionately. He could hear her parents talking about Maddy as he pressed her against the wall.

He was breathing hard when he broke the kiss. "Hurry over for that swim. I have a full load of cream for you," he said as he opened the door to leave.
 
Last edited:
Maddy could feel the slickness growing between her legs at an alarming rate after watching Jack lick whip cream off his fingers. She could see the hungry look in his eyes and it made her almost incapable of waiting. Of still being subtle. Luckily right after pie, Mr. Armstrong excused himself and she followed diligently after to see him out. As they rounded the hallway and neared the door, she felt her hair being yanked, her face suddenly just a breath away from Jack's as his lips came crashing against hers. She whimpered into his kiss, her hands running over the taut muscle of his abs as he pressed her against the wall. Oh God, he was such a good kisser. It was so hard to not just follow after him with her shaking knees and aching sex when he told her he had a load of cream for her and then was out the door. Her cheeks burned and she knew she had to help with the dinners dishes if she didn't want her parents coming over and ruining their fun to find her if she just poofed.

Jogging back, Maddy was grinning excitedly to herself as she began to gather the plates and silverware. Her mom was in the kitchen with the sink running, but her dad was still at the table looking not amused.

"Madelynn, when we have guests over, could you please not disrespect your mother and I? Especially to a new neighbor?" Maddy wanted to huff, but if she made her father upset he might vanish her to her room all night. Which wouldn't stop her; she'd just have to wait longer and sneak out. The idea was kind of hot--to not only be letting the new neighbor fuck her little brains out, but to be doing it in secret after sneaking out against her parents' wishes...'Geez. Even for me that feels almost too tryhard for being a rebellious young teen.' Hadn't she come home to give her mind and body a break?

...But Mr. Armstrong was just--he was delectible. He has big, strong hands and bigger, stronger arms. And more than that, he must be so lonely. That tan line was a story. A sad or ugly one most likely. But Jack seemed so nice. It seemed only fair this new beginning the move probably had been for him was a good one.

"Sorry daddy. Been around Netflix and the internet too much. Not actual people." She gently kisses her dad on the cheek before grabbing his plate and started for the kitchen.

"Maybe I should cancel the net and take your phone then young lady." He teased. Maddy just flipped him off as she made her way into the kitchen, hearing her dad chuckle faintly. In the kitchen, her mother was at the sink, quietly rinsing the dessert plates. She was smiling to herself and humming softly. It was...weeeird. Maddy sidled up to put the dinner plates in washing side of the sink.

"That Jack is quite a nice fellow, offering to help with the pool...Not bad on the eyes, either, is he? Not bad at all." Maddy didn't know if her mom was being earnest or just trying to connect with her. One was way more upsetting, the idea of her skank mom making eyes at the neighbor Maddy already had dibs on. Not to mention her mom was fucking married! Making a face as she started rinsing the dishes, the blonde sat them in the drying wrack on the right.

"Mom, don't say shit like that. You sound like a ho. And dad's right in the other room, God." That made her mom give her a look, only to meet her eyes and then look away. So she had been at least somewhat serious. It made the blonde not only mad at her mom making eyes at other guys, but at the one who was so obviously into Maddy. It sent angry, grossed out shivers at the thought and Maddy quickly finished helping with the dishes in silence.

"Okay, I'm gonna go take a dip in Mr. Armstrong's pool. Be back before too late." Her mom nodded and told her to behave, which felt very hypocritical coming from her mom after her earlier comment. But whatever--she could care less right now. She had a date with a refreshing and functional pool and the dangerously sexy man who owned it.

Grabbing a towel, Maddy all but skipped over to the house next door and rang the bell. She didn't even need to change out of the off-the-shoulder barely concealing her little frilly blue bikini. When the door opened, the girl bit her lip and looked so expectantly.

"Hey Mr. Armstrong. I'm finally ready to get wet...Oh, and maybe hop in the pool if there's time."
 
Greeting Maddy at his house after dinner

Jack left quickly not giving Maddy a chance to respond to his torrid kiss. There was no doubt in his mind that she was going to come over and swimming would be the last thing on their minds.

The cat and mouse was exciting and he felt like a kid again. Maddy brought out the naughtiness that was kept quiet with his ex-wife. They had fallen into the trap so many married couples do when they live together for a long time. Fifteen years of marriage had dimmed his sexual appetite but the new neighbor had awakened his thirst. He planned to quench that thirst not just tonight but every chance he got.

Jack thought of leaving his clothes on but then a smirk crossed his mind. In his bedroom, he rummaged through his drawer finding his Jack's speedo.jpg. His cock was still a little thick just from the thought of what he and Maddy were going to do tonight. Standing in front of the mirror, he reached in adjusting and rearranging his cock so it stayed out of view. He smiled at the sight remembering how early on his marriage, his cock peeked out as his wife fondled and kissed it.

The thought of Maddy's mother entered his mind kneeling before him. He wondered again if she was cheating on her husband. From the looks she gave him, they were filled with a silent appreciation. Would she make a play for him too like her daughter. He tried to push the thought out of his mind but he had seen that look on other women in the past. It was a look of .... if I only had a chance to taste you, I would. But being married, Jack did not stray even though he had plenty of opportunities.

Jack shook his head trying to focus on the nimble young girl that was about to feel his cock for the first time. Pushing the thoughts of her mother and the other women who were ancient history, to the back recess of his mind, he thought of Maddy and knew that before long a young firecracker with a tight pussy and a body to worship would be at his house.

It only seemed like a few minutes when he heard the door bell ring. Practically running like a kid to the door, he was excited to see her. Opening the door, he saw her eyes take in his nakedness except for the speedo which was trying to cover his manhood.

He laughed at her comment as he pulled her into his arms and shut the door. Pushing her against the oak door, he kissed her fervently, his tongue snaking out to swipe at her lips before diving inside to meet her tongue. He felt her body mold to his as the kiss deepened, becoming more hot and wanting.

Breaking the kiss, he stepped back and smiled. "You are way over dressed Maddy. Let's get you out of these clothes." Grabbing the shirt he quickly pulled it over her head admiring her sexy bikini top. Dropping to his knees, he pulled and yanked at the mini-dress until it lay in a heap on the floor.

There before him was her damp bikini bottoms. He couldn't resist grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling her covered pussy against his lips. "Mmm yes. Tastes just like I thought it would." His tongue slipped up and down the blue material enjoying the taste of the young woman. After a few more licks he looked up and smiled

"So what do you have in mind Maddy? Anything that has to do with getting wetter?" He laughed and stood up so she could properly inspect him.
 
Last edited:
Maddy had not been disappointed with the neighbor, finally getting a good close look at his body. There was only one part of him she couldn't see very clearly, one she was very much looking forward to seeing...but what was displayed before her made her body weak. He was like a Marcie statue--flawless, chiseled, perfectly sculpted. Before she knew it those insanely buff arms had her, his lips claiming hers as she moaned against his touch. He quickly got her down to only her swimsuit, lingering on his knees to get a taste of her. It made her shudder and let out a gaspy moan, her fingers running through his hair as her knees wobbled. She could scarcely hear him asking her a question with the blood pumping so hard from the nearly unexpected advance.

Though he had lapped at the wetness in her bikini bottoms, it had only made the problem more prevalent as so many ideas filled her mind. Oh god, she wanted him to do everything to her! It was all she could do to remember they had all night--and any free moment she could manage to find to slip over here now. Her hands moved along his broad, bare chest. "Fuck, Mr. Armstrong, what don't I have in mind? The real question is where do I wanna start?" She had certainly liked the feel of hi tongue on her sopping slit. The idea of letting him really going to town on her with his mouth definitely sent some shivers right downwards. But it wasn't fair that he got to get a better feel of what she had to offer and he was still a total mystery below the belt!

Her naughty little fingers roamed, down over his rock hard abs and over the waistline of his speedo. It left not much to the imagination, but Maddy wanted to see it all. Her smile was wicked as she pulled the band towards her, getting a peek at what was soon going to fill every hole she could manage if she had her way. Who needed a quiet summer when she had a real man to make her scream?

"Well holy fuck. That's even bigger than I expected. I don't know if I left enough room after dessert..." Those baby blue eyes glanced back up to the man, biting her lip as her hand moved inside his suit, finally getting to feel the satiny smoothness of his hardening member. God she couldn't wait to know what it would feel like inside her! But she managed to keep control for the moment as she began to stroke it tenderly and leaned up on her tip-toes to whisper in his ear.

"Why don't we go to your couch and sixty-nine until we're both good and slick, and then you can put my ankles behind my head and fuck me hard, slow, and deep until you're ready to put your hot creamy filling inside my starving cunt..." She was hungry to have as much of him as she could, but she wanted to go slow...ish. Enough to savor it at first before just having him cut loose. Just absolutely take her however he wanted. She could only imagine the things he could show her. The things he could make her feel...Despite the height difference she was pretty sure she could manage swallowing him down enough while he got a real good taste of her tight little teen pussy.
 
Last edited:
Taking Maddy to his bedroom

Jack chuckled at her comment. He too had a lot of naughty dirty thoughts rambling around in his head all at once. He knew she wanted to see his cock and the moan he let when her hand pushed inside his speedo to touch it for the first time filled the foyer.

There's always room for more dessert," he laughed at her question. His assumption of her was spot on. She was firecracker and he was sure they were going to have a hot .... very hot and steamy summer. Her body to be explored and he planned on exploring every nook and cranny until she was screaming for him to fuck her.

He would have preferred to take her right there in the foyer but he knew she was right. They needed room to roll around and explore each other for the first of many sensual erotic encounters. "I know just the place."

Picking her up, he cradled her in his arms kissing her deeply before he began the trek to his bedroom. She was light as a feather and when he broke the kiss, he carried her up the stairs to the master bedroom. "I hope you like a king sized bed to play on."

He placed her on the floor and took her into his arms. "But before we play I want to see you ..... all of you .... without your swimsuit hiding that incredible body." Jack stood in front of Maddy drinking in her body that soon would be stripped and his for the taking. He knew she wasn't shy but he laughed as he told her. "Don't be shy baby ... show me what I get and I'll show you what I have for your pleasure."
 
Last edited:
Maddy was all smiles and giggles as he once more kissed her passionately and hefted her effortlessly into his arms. She tossed back her head and threw up her arms as he glided them upstairs, her eyes alight when he said king size bed.

"Ooh, mine at home is only a queen. I like spacious; gives us plenty of room for playing..." Her voice was filled with excitement, body trembling with anticipation when they reached the room and he put her back on her feet again. His eyes devoured her as he asked to see more--to see everything. Her cheeks went rosy as she couldn't help but grin at his request. If he wanted to see her body, he was damn well going to get to see her body. Slowly she swayed, turning around to give him a little show as she untied her bikini top and her breasts fell free, her little pink nipples already standing quite at attention. Next she slid her fingers over her thighs, catching her suit and sliding it down her legs as she bent all the way over to slip them over her feet.

She crawled onto the edge of the bed, turning to display her naked, smooth slit before flinging by her bikini bottoms towards Jack. "Okay, now you show me yours. I wanna get a good look at what you're gonna give me good, Mr. Armstrong." She ran her hand along her aching sex slowly in wait for his show, and for what he would do to her afterwards.
 
Watching Maddy Strip and then removing his speedo

Jack liked the way Maddy swayed seductively taking her time to remove her bikini top. A small gasp escaped when he saw her pink nipples exposed to him for the first time. He wanted to move to her and take them between his fingers, tweaking and pulling on them before his lips sucked them into his mouth to enjoy. But he stayed riveted, watching with anticipation for the rest of her beautiful body to be revealed to him.

When she teased him a little as she removed her bikini bottoms, he felt his cock jerk in his speedo. Her firm puffy lips seemed to call out to him to explore her pussy. He wanted to take her into his arms but he held back knowing she would want him to do the same strip for her.

He watched her crawl onto the king-sized bed and smiled when she turned back to him. asking him to show her what he had for her. "Oh I think you'll get a good look," he smirked seeing her hand move down to touch her sex as he turned his back to her.

Wiggling his hips, he ran his hands over his ass as he looked over his shoulder at her. He saw her eyes glued to his hips as he slowly pulled down the back of his speedo to reveal his ass cheeks to her. Slowly and methodically he turned to face her, his hands the waist band of the skimpy swim trunks.

Pulling the speedo down a little reveal the head of his cock peeking out at Maddy. "I hope you like what you are seeing," he said as he pulled more of the skimpy material down until his cock popped out for her to see it semi-hard state.

Kicking off the speedo, Jack stood naked in front of Maddy looking into her eyes. But he could see they were trained on the thick muscle hanging between his thighs.

Walking to the bed, he climbed onto the mattress, pushing her onto her back and laying beside her. Gathering her into his arms he pulled her body against his, ready to explore every inch of her. "Mmmm you feel fucking great," he moaned kissing her and running a hand over her breasts, getting to know them.

They were just getting started but Jack had the feeling there flames of lust were going to grow hotter. His hands began roaming over her body wanting to touch every part of her at once. One thing he knew it was going to be a hot torrid night with this young sexy neighbor.
 
Last edited:
Maddy had always been told it was rude to stare, but it was all she could do as she saw the massive, growing member hanging between his legs. She had thought she had gotten a pretty decent idea when she'd stuck her hands in his speedo but...seeing it freed made her mouth hang open and her eyes wide. It was hands down the biggest she'd ever laid her eyes on in real life. She was pretty sure moaned just seeing it fully, almost on the verge of drooling.

"Oh. Oh I like..."

Jack closed the distance between them then, pushing her down and wrapping her up in his arms. Completely naked, and she didn't feel chilly st all as he ran his hands over her breasts. Already this was probably the longest she had been naked with a guy without just going at it. Her chest fluttered at how small she felt in his arms, a grin pulling up herself lips as she let her hands slip down to wrap around his shaft. She could t help but softly gasp and chuckle.

"And you feel--oh my god, I can't fit my whole hand around it. Ahhhhn god, Mr. Armstrong you're gonna wreck me..." Her grin was devilish as she bit her lip, her hips pushing against him as she gently stroked him, more and more amazed as he still grew in her fingers as she kissed him back, her tongue darted through his lips and ran over his teeth, tangling with his until she had to pull back to breathe.

"So do you want to get a better taste and finally let me get one? Or do you have some other ideas you can't wait to try out?" Her slit was already nearly soaking wet, running glistening trails down her puffy little pussy lips.
 
Jack and Maddy enjoying 69

Letting out a soft moan when Maddy’s hand began touching his cock, Jack felt a shiver run through him. It had been a long time since he had been touched down there that way. The past few years with his ex-wife were basically sheer hell. She didn’t want to touch him as if he had the plague or some disease and their sex life simply didn’t exist. But this young nymph not like his ex-wife. She showed an enthusiasm he had not seen in a long time and she was telling him she couldn’t fit her hand around it.

He smiled when she told him he was going to wreck her. “You’re right baby. But I’m going to wreck you in more than just one way.” He wanted to satisfy every one of her carnal desires and have her desire his cock above anything else.

And the way she kissed him ….. it was simply amazing how much passion she had in those lips. Their bodies were tangled together, hands moving, silently searching while their tongues danced in and out of each of their mouths. Legs pressing, his cock in her hand, growing harder for their pleasure, sensations building up inside him. He wanted to touch and kiss everywhere at one time. Her lips, her neck, her breasts, her pussy. He wondered how her nipples would taste and respond to his teeth nipping at them and what did she really taste like between her thighs.

He smiled at her, breathing hard when she asked if he wanted a better taste. She must be a mind reader. “I have a lot of other things planned Maddy but right now I want nothing more than to taste your sweet pussy and have you taste me,” he said as his fingers pulled at one ripe nipple.

Jack released her and lay back looking at Maddy. “Turn around and let me get a good close look at that pretty cunt that I plan to devour.” Like a cat, he chuckled as she quickly scooted on top of him, her legs on each side of his face as if presenting him a prize. Grabbing her ass cheeks, he looked at the glistening treasure before him. “Mmmm you’re nice and wet baby. I’m going to enjoy licking and fucking your pussy with my tongue.”

He let out a moan when he felt her hand stroking his cock and then the feel of her tongue flicking at its tip. Not to be outdone, Jack squeezed her ass cheeks, pulling her down onto his face, smelling the rich scent of her excited sex. His tongue flicked over the soft outer pedals, swiping the juices that had formed. Her scent made him wild with desire for her and when she wiggled her hips as his tongue speared between the wet lips made his cock throb in her hand.

He loved the way her hips moved as he gripped her ass cheeks tighter, but he didn’t have to grip very hard. Her hips were undulating, pressing harder against his invading tongue. He knew this was only the beginning of hot wanton lust and he moaned into her hot tunnel when he felt her lips finally sink down onto his thick muscle.

Pulling away for a moment, he moaned. “Take your time baby and enjoy that thick cock before I sink it into this lovely fuck hole.” Turning his attention back to the juices that were flowing from her, he lost himself in the delicious pussy pressing hard against his face. His tongue dipped between the pedals to find her sensitive clit waiting for him.
 
Last edited:
Maddy was more than happy to turn around and spread herself for Jack, her legs framing his face like a priceless painting as he lifted his head to lick at her slit. It made her body shudde and her lips part with a gasp.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good!" She moaned, her body rocking against his face on its own accord. Her hand still moved with care over his thick shaft, nearly forgotten for a moment as she felt his tongue penetrate her wanton cunt. It was hard to multitask with such an amazing feeling between her legs, but as she writhed on his mouth she glanced bs k to see a glistening drop of pre forming along his cock slit. Her eyes were hungry as she dipped down and ran her tongue over it, the sticky clear goo so fucking tasty. She knew it wasn't enough--she needed to taste his skin. To really know what he would feel like as she leaned forward and wrapped her mouth around his cockhead. Now every movement he made inside her precious little pussy made her moans vibrate through his shaft, still using one hand to work where her mouth couldn't reach. She had been able to deepthroat guys before, but Mr. Armstrong was just so massive that it made her jaw ache to fit in the several inches she had already.

But she knew that by the end of the summer she was going to be able to let him hilt her her throat, full-on violent facefuck her until she could barely breathe. They'd just have to practice...a lot. Grinding her hips, Maddy felt him delving so deep inside her tight hole with his tongue, pulling away just enough to find and abuse her clit and make her tremble on his cock. Her moans slowly turned into almost whimpers as she already felt herself close after just a few minutes. God the man knew how to work a pussy like nobody she had been with before! It was almost too much as she had to pull him from her mouth so she didn't bite down as she felt her orgasm crash into her, her cunt tightening and pulsing as a tiny flood of lady cum gushed out.

"Ohhh fuuuck Mr. A-arms-strong, mmmmhhhhh!" As her climax began to subside, Maddy pulled herself off his face to nestle better between his legs and be able to look up into his eyes, her face flushed. There was a playful spark that had been wholly ignited by the way he had touched her body. She moved both hands lower, one to grip his shaft and another to tenderly cup and knead his ballsack.

"Mm, thank you for m-making me gush. But I don't want to be a bad houseguest; I'm gonna make sure you cum so hard, Mr. Armstrong. And don't worry; I'll swallow every last drop." She parted her lips and got to work wrapping her tongue along the underside of his shaft as she pushed him in as far as he would go, nodding her head towards his hand encouragingly. She wanted him to use her mouth, to force her onto his cock and help her start being able to fit as much of him as possible.
 
Last edited:
Maddy cums followed by Jack

Her cry of how fucking good his tongue felt and her lips on his tongue sent of shiver of lust through him. Concentrating on her clit and tunnel opening, his tongue slithered and flicked at each as her body rocked harder on his face. As she sucked on the bulbous head, his tongue dipped into her pussy, fucking her like a tiny cock. Soon his thick cock would replace his tongue and dive deeper into the hot furnace of her sex.

Jack could feel her having trouble taking too much of his thick cock. His ex-wife had the same trouble and after a lot of failed attempts to swallow his cock, she gave up. He wondered if that had something to do with deterioration of their relationship. Would Maddy give up if she had the same problem?

The way her body was undulating, he could tell she getting close to an orgasm. Would she stop before the point of no return or would she ride his face until she climaxed. By the sound of her moans, she was not stopping but moving harder with more force on his face. As he juices flowed heavier, he tried to swallow all of it but some slipped down his chin. His face was drenched with her love juice but that made Jack suck and flick his tongue over her clit harder until he heard her cry out and her body give way to her first orgasm.

Jack was breathing hard, his face coated with her cum as Maddy pulled off his face allowing him to breathe easier. He watched her move between his thighs, looking up at him with a sensual naughty look. There was no need for words as to what she was planning. His cock was hard, straining for release as he watched her grip his cock and cup his balls.

"My pleasure baby," he moaned knowing that his cock would have to wait to plow into her pussy. She was not going home tonight without knowing what his cock would feel like deep inside her.

"Ohhh God .... Ohhhhh yeah," he groaned when her lips parted, taking him as deep as she could into her mouth. His hips rolled sideways and then lifted off the mattress wanting her to devour his cock. His fingers intertwined in her blonde hair, pulling her head down farther onto his cock. "Suck that big cock." Her lips were like silk sliding along his veiny pole.

While he held her head, forcing her mouth down on his cock, her hand was stroking whatever didn't fit inside. Closing his eyes, he felt the sensations that had built up ever since their teasing began begin to take over. Pulling her hair, his cock popped out of her mouth and she gasped for breath. "You'll get used to it." His hands pushed here head back down on his cock and he watched as she took a little bit more into her mouth.

The way she was sucking and stroking his cock sent tiny electrical shocks through him. "Ohhhhh fuckkkkk ....... mmmmmm yessss ...... get ready," he moaned breathlessly.

Pulling her head off one more time, he saw his glistening cock jerking with lust for Maddy. "I'm going to fill your hot mouth with my cream." Pushing her head back down forcibly while his hips began to fuck her mouth, there was no stopping his orgasm. Breathing hard, he groaned as his cock twitched in her mouth and then the first explosion was followed by successive blasts, filling her mouth with his sticky white cream.

When the explosions stopped he pulled her head off his cock seeing her breathing hard and his cream slipping out of her mouth. "You did a great job Maddy." Pulling her next to him, he put his arm around her shoulder and kissed her, tasting his cream. When the kiss broke, he smiled. "Are you ready for that swim or are you ready for round two?"
 
Last edited:
Hearing his moans and his filthy words spurred her on, making her feel a heat roiling in her core. Maddy didn't just want to suck him off; she wanted to make him cum. To make him feel something he might not have felt in however long. She was pushing herself to her limits as she felt his hands tangle her hair and push her down a bit farther. Her throat resisted, her body trembling as she tried to relax the muscles and let him in more. It worked half an inch before he pulled her back, letting her gasp for air before telling her she'd get used to it. 'You bet your sweet ass I am.' She thought as he forced himself into her wet mouth once more, a little harder this time. Her body was yet unable to fully take him, but she managed to get further down his stiff pole with his help, spit running down his cock and along her fingers.

She could feel him get even harder, stretching her throat out just the tiniest bit more as her eyes stung. He told her he was getting close, her pussy twitching and oozing just from thinking about his hot, gooey load. A moment later her pulled her back, his gaze hungry and fevered as he said he was going to fill her with his cream. She was more than ready as he pushed her back down, far more forceful than before. She gagged and choked, tears streaming down her face as he mercilessly plunged in and out of her throat, her body trembling from such abuse. Her eyes nearly rolled back as she started to grow dizzy fromt he lack of air, but then she felt his cock spasm, heat and salty sweetness going right down into her gullet. It took several more seconds for him to finish giving her his delicious jizz, the last surge filling her mouth and coating her tongue. As he pulled out, a bit dribbled along her lips as she gasped for air.

Her face was red and tears ran down her cheeks, streaking her mascara, her petal-colored lips swollen slightly from being used. All in all she looked worse for wear, save the lusty glazed-over look in her eyes, and the soft gaspy moans as she let her lungs fill with air. The only thing she could think or taste was his cock and his tasty cum that was warming her tummy as he pulled her up into his arms. Their lips met, his tongue invading her mouth longingly as he tasted of his own sweet essence, making her moans against his lips. He asked if she wanted a swim or to go some more and she couldn't help the breathless chuckle that followed.

"My god, Mr. Armstrong, you're so lively. I'm so used to boys who can barely last once. It's so fucking sexy..." She ran her hands over his muscular arms that she was sure she'd never not want to just grab and squeeze and feel around her, shivering at the thought of how they must looking slicing through the water, glistening in the moonlight.

With a playful smirk, she leaned in a bit closer and nibbled at his earlobe.

"You know...we could do both; it's pretty dark outside and honestly, I don't really wanna put my suit back on. But I'd love to finally know what it's like to get fucked without mercy in a pool...Does that sound like something we can do, Mr. Armstrong?" Maddy batted her lashes and pouted her lips, biting a nail coyly, as though she was asking her daddy for the credit card. "I promise I'll come over to help clean your pool tomorrow if it gets a little messy...or a lot messy."
 
Jack and Maddy racing to the pool

How long had it been since he experienced a shattering climax? He couldn't remember the last the time his ex-wife had performed fellatio on him until he blasted a load into her waiting mouth. It didn't matter now. He had a young vivacious woman in his arms that wanted him. And he couldn't remember how long it had been when he wanted more ..... more sex. Right now all he could think about was fucking his sexy Maddy.

"Well get used to having your body ravaged by me whenever you want," he replied to her comment about her past boys. He loved the way her fingernails scraped along his tight muscular arms. He looked into her smeared mascara eyes and then she was nibbling on his earlobe, telling him how she didn't want to put her suit on but she wanted to be fucked in the pool.

His fingers tangled in her hair and pulled her head back so they could look at each other squarely in the eyes. He smiled when she batted those eyelids and pouted like a little girl asking for a special favor.

"I plan to fuck you without any mercy in the pool Maddy. And if we mess it up you can help clean it tomorrow but it may take a long time." His laugh filled the room and then he leaned down to kiss her once more with passion. God he wanted her. He was like a young kid again wanting to touch and kiss her and never let her go.

Breaking the kiss, he got up on his knees seeing her look at his still semi-hard cock. "If you want this cock in your tight pussy you have to get out of bed." He slapped her ass playfully, jumping out of bed. "Last one in the pool has to pleasure the winner."

Jack started walking swiftly toward the bedroom door knowing the young sex siren would be up to the challenge. The thought of her mom and dad catching them crossed his mind. There was some distance between the houses but he knew sounds traveled, hearing neighborhood parties right after he moved in. Would Maddy be able to control her enthusiasm? Would they make such a racket that brought her parents over to investigate? The thought scared him and excited him at the same time. One thing was sure, he had to have Maddy again and again.

At the top of the stairs he looked behind him, seeing his young lover running bare naked, holding her swimsuit in one hand while her tits bounced invitingly with each long stride. He knew he would lose this race but who cared. The pleasure given by one will be well received by the other.
 
Last edited:
Maddy felt a shiver run through her at his words, so intense and direct. It wasn't a question. Not apassing thought. It sounded like something he had to do as he looked into her eyes with his hand in her hair and told her he was going to fuck her. As he pressed his lips to herszonce more, she found herself thinking how much she loved the way he said the word--fucked. It was so primal. So powerful. It made her breath catch and her fingertips tremble when she heard it fall from his lips.

Suddenly there was a sting along her backside, a ringing heat through her ass that made her bite her lip as she watched Jack playfully leap from the bed, saying he meant to race her.

"What?! Prepared to get rekt, son!" She shouted, leaping up from the comfortable sheets and thick blankets on the bed they had mussed up to chase after. She snatched up her suit as she passed by the space on the floor it had been discarded, managing to catch up without much difficulty. She swiftly returned the butt-slap on her way past him, taking the stairs two at a time before charging for the lovely French doors that lead to his back yard. There was only the fair glow of solar powered yard lights leading a path through the yard around the faux cobblestone walkway that went from the back patio to the pool. With a cheery giggle, Maddy dropped her suit near the edge and dove elegantly into the water, her lithe teen body cutting right through. She enjoyed the feeling of being suspended and weightless for a brief second before rising to the surface and rolling into her back. Her fine blonde hair clung to her cheeks as she bobbed in the water, her delicate pale breasts illuminated in the moonlight as she kicked back a few strokes.

"Well, it looks like I won. I do believe their was talk of a first prize correct?" Swimming closer to the edge as he approached, she lowered her voice and looked up with those pleasing eyes. "I think you know how I want you to pleasure me, Mr. Armstrong. Though I must tell you I'm a very vocal girl. You might have to help me stay quiet while you're tearing this little pussy up so hard." She bit her soft pillowy lip as she felt herself growing even wetter despite being submerged in the pool. Her nipples were pointed and not from the slight chill of the water as she rolled over onto her back once more and held onto the edge of the cement around the pool. "You might have to punish me if I misbehave and don't keep quiet. Can't go getting ourselves caught after all. There's a lot of time I wanna be spending with you from now on Mr. Armstrong..."

Spreading her legs, she floated to the surface so he could get a good look at her hot, luscious body waiting for him to abuse. The edge around the pool looked rough, and she was looking toward to feeling the stone to bite into the skin on her back and shoulders as he plowed her up against it.

"Don't keep me waiting, baby. This kitty is hungry, so feed it well." She added with a wink. It was silly but not a terribly overused line she hoped.
 
Jack was taking his time on purpose. He could easily outrun the young woman but he wanted to make a race out of it. He felt the quick sting on his muscular ass cheeks as he slapped him on her past him. She was eager to get to the pool, taking two steps at a time. Jack followed right behind her, enjoying her tight ass jiggling a little with each step. Some women had a lot of extra flesh but Maddy’s ass was muscular and he enjoyed the feel of them in his hands when he was fucking her pussy with his tongue.

He was right behind her as she headed out the French doors into the hot summer night. Looking at her house, he saw lights on and that meant her parents were still up. Her impish giggle cut through the night air and he watched as her swimsuit fell to the patio. The way her body arched through the air was a thing of beauty just before she sliced silently into her water. Standing at the pool’s edge, Jack watched her naked body, illuminated by the underwater lights, glide under the water before she surfaced on her back looking up at him.

“Yes you won Maddy and you’ll get your prize.” Grabbing his cock, he felt blood flowing into it causing it to thicken. “Here is your prize and you know I’m going to fuck you hard with it.” God, she looked so beautiful lying in the water, her legs spread open, inviting him to join her. “And I have just the thing to let you scream all you want. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. First things first.”

Walking to the other side of the pool, he looked at Maddy floating in the water while she held onto the stone facing. “I’m not going to keep my pussy cat waiting any longer.” Diving into the pool, he opened his eyes, swimming toward the target lying on the water’s surface. When he got to her open thighs, he came up for air, her thighs on either side of his head.

“Mmmm what do we have here,” he chuckled leaning his head toward her wet pussy and flicking his tongue between the puffy lips. He flicked her clit a few times, listening to her growing moans. But this was not the prize she was expecting.

Moving up he grabbed hold of stone facing pressing her body against the rough surface as his lips found hers. Her arms circled his neck, holding on while his tongue dueled with hers. His free hand found her ripe breasts and the pointy nipples. He loved the way she moaned when his fingers, pinched and pulled on the tips. Grabbing her bikini bottoms, he moved away from the wall, guiding her to a shallow part of the pool and then backing her up against the rough side.

“Time for your prize kitty.” He laughed as he grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her pussy. “And just to make sure we don’t get caught by your screams.” He wadded up her bottoms and stuffed them into her mouth. “Now you can scream all you want,” he added as he pushed his hips forward, his cock splitting open the lips guarding her sex.

“Ohhhh fuck baby,” he moaned feeling the walls of her pussy open and then clutch at his cock as it descended into her hot molten cauldron of lust.
 
Maddy had been waiting for her prize for winning as she watched Jack join her in the water, his Adonis-esque muscles rippling and glistening under the moonlight. It was like how she had pictured it in her head but a hundred times more glorious as she watched him swim to her. Unexpectedly, she suddenly felt his mouth once more between her legs. It pulled at the moans inside her, the girl having to ball her fist loosely and bite at her knuckles to keep from being too loud. Her body was already so alive from her orgasm, every little touch to her clit was almost too much. It made her inner walls contract and constrict in pleasure.

A second later he was pressed against her, the firm edge of the pool digging into her back as she grinned and wrapped her arms around him. Their lips touched, tongues darting out to wrestle against one another as she felt him moving them backwards. The water was far less deep at the other end, and he pushed her back against the edge here. With the water level what it was, he was perfectly aligned with her wanting gash as he rubbed his throbbing cockhead along her entrance. A shiver moved through her in anticipation as Maddy tried to figure out how to begin to not be so loud when he fucked her brains out. But Mr. Armstrong had the answer as he wadded up her bikini bottoms and stuffed them into her mouth. She grinned as best she could around the fabric, surprised by how resourceful Jack was until she felt him push inside her suddenly.

In only seconds he had gone from zero to sixty, his thick meaty cock hilted inside her after only a second of mild resistance from how small her hole was. Then there was only one thing on Maddy's mind as her back arched against him and her whole body tensed. She had never felt this full, his cock stretching her cunt to its limits as it rippled with yet another orgasm and she screamed in utter ecstasy inside her makeshiftee gag. It had been too much to not; the feel of his heat finally inside after all this teasing and building tension, his sheer size, the look in his eye as he moaned his voice in her ears from how good she felt finally wrapped so tightly around his cock.

Her eyes were already rolling back in her skull as he continued to rock his hips roughly against her. A tear ran down her cheek as she clutched at his broad shoulders with every vicious thrust slamming her so hard it felt like her insides were shifting. It was almost agony, it felt so good her brain barely could process so much pleasure. She almost wished she had asked to be fucked in his house so she could've shouted at the top of her lungs how fucking insanely good his delicious cock felt stuffing her filthy little pussy. How bad she wanted him to keep going until her almost broke her. How he better beat this pussy until it was raw and then beat it a little more so it knew who owned it now. How loudly she was gonna scream his name when he was ready to stuff her tight teen cunt with all of his hot spunk...

Maddy loved to be vocal, but it seemed Jack didn't need words of encouragement to spur on his vicious assault on her pussy as every change in her muffled moans seemed to tell him all he needed to know to keep doing whatever he needed to make her shudder and her hips buck against him on their own. After a moment she felt him atop sawing her so broadly, instead pushing up as close as he could and grinding his hips slowly against hers. His cock felt like it was trying to dig in deeper with every shift, every second make her mewl and yip around the gag as the water splashed against their bodies. He leaned in close, one hand on the back of her neck and winding gently in her hair before he kissed her hard and deep. She felt his abs tense against her stomach, his thigh brushing against hers with the subtle roll of his hips as he ground his cock inside. She wrapped her legs around his, her arms moving over his broad shoulders and strong back as she whimpered and shuddered against his body. It was tender through how fucking hit it was, the feel of him so close and his movements so slow and meticulous. God, already she couldn't wait to feel him filling every one of her holes. To know how good it would feel to have him spread her cheeks and fuck her little rosebud. How he'd feel taking her from behind agains the kitchen counter in his house...already she knew she was addicted. She wouldn't be able to sleep unless she had a healthy helping of this monster cock every day.

It was almost too much, like almost everything his cock did inside her tiny teen pussy; she had never known how much a real man could be. It was overwhelming and she knew her body was utterly and completely at his mercy as he gripped her hips and leaned back, this time giving her vicious, long, hard strokes that took him out to just his tip to his cock being buried as far as it would go inside her. Once more she felt like every thrust was scrambling her insides and turning her brain into mush as she arched her back and screamed into the gag. Her cunt muscles rippled, gush after fish of her fluids flooding from her hole to mingle into the water, her body feeling like it was having one long, endless orgasm from how quickly he was causing them in her tiny pussy. She was almost sure she had blacked out for a few seconds as the endless pleasure overwhelmed her senses.

The only thought filling her mind then as she found enough sense to form thought was how bad she wanted--no, how bad she needed to feel him filling her up with his hot, gooey cum. She needed it more than air as her legs squeezed him tightly and she thrust her hips to meet his.
 
Last edited:
Taking Maddy in the Pool

Jack chuckled when he saw her eyes widen when he put her bikini bottom into her mouth. He didn’t want to take the chance of her crying out and alerting her parents as to what they were doing. Her eyes seem to open even wider if that was possible when his cock slide deep into her pussy. God she was tight, her muscles tightening around his shaft. For a moment he thought he would not fit but when he spread her thighs a little wider, he sank fully into her tunnel of lust.

He loved the way her body arched against him, her hips rotating getting comfortable with the thick piece of meat inside her. It didn’t take long for his lover to experience another orgasm as his cock felt her muscles contracting hard and her breathing labored through her bikini gag.

But that orgasm didn’t stop her as he began to thrust hard inside her as she held onto the edge of the pool. When her eyes rolled up in her head, he didn’t stop thrusting. She wanted him and she was going to get all of him. He couldn’t remember the last time he felt so alive and wanted by a woman. The last few years of his marriage were sexless and if they did try it ended up in a disaster. But Maddy seemed to want more and more of his cock and was going to give it to her willingly and often this summer.

Jack was doing all he could to keep his orgasm under control. When he felt his cock tingling and starting to throb, he would change tempo, decreasing the sensations in his cock. During these times he leaned down, kissing her passionately as his cock lay dormant in her pussy, enjoying the small shudders racking her body. As he took his time, he thought of them fucking in every room of her house, even when her parents were in another room. The erotic thoughts of them fucking every day and everywhere sent shivers of lust through his cock, making it throb inside her.

The sheer thought of fucking Maddy everyday took its toll on his mind and he soon found himself fighting the urge to explode. The thought of taking her in a restaurant spurred wild thoughts of people nearby while they satisfied their carnal desires. He started to withdraw his cock and when he only had the head inside her he rammed it back home, hearing her grunt with the exertion of his efforts. There was no stopping what was inevitable.

Thrusting harder, he saw her head lurch backward, loud muffled sounds escaping her gagged mouth and he knew she was having another shattering climax. Could she keep climaxing all night? Grabbing her hips he eyes her bouncing breasts and he knew he would fuck those gorgeous mounds until he shot his hot cum all over her face and breasts. These carnal thoughts drove him over the edge as he gripped her ass cheeks pulling them wide apart as he reached the peak.

“I’m going to fill that nasty hole of yours with a load of hot cum.” His gasps of lust were growing louder and then then she stuffed her fingers into his mouth to keep his quiet. “Yesss ….. ohhhhh ….. fuckkkkk,” he managed to yell around her fingers as his cock throbbed. And then all hell broke loose as his cock erupted inside her, her muscles helping to draw every ounce of cum from his cock. His body shivered and shook wildly, his mind lost in a sexual abyss as he emptied his load into her. Her hips continued to rock and undulate, encouraging every last drop of cum from his balls.

Gasping for breath, he leaned against Maddy, feeling her ripe hard nipples bore into his chest. Pulling the gag from her mouth he smiled. “That was fucking amazing Maddy.” Leaning forward he kissed her hard, their tongues snaking out to duel as they basked in the glow of glorious sex.

Breaking the kiss, he smiled. “Listen you need to call me Jack. Mr. Armstrong is too formal and by the way I can’t get enough of you. I’m going to be up all-night thinking about you and wanting to fuck your brains out. When you get home tonight I want you to call me before you go to bed and say good-night.” Jack had other ideas for when she called as he kissed her again.

Just then there was a sound from the other side of the fence. “Maddy it’s getting late.” It was her father calling for her over the fence.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top