Tricia Arrives (closed for Anumi2017)

"Did I give you permission to talk?" asked Tony. Without waiting for a reply, he slid his hand down and pushed her legs apart. Stepping out of his pants he took his cock in his hand. His cock was swollen and hard as he started stroking it.

With his free hand he smacked Tricia hard on her ass. "Kneel down and suck my cock," he ordered.
 
The room filled with a loud pop when Tony slapped Tricia's wet ass. A second later, she was kneeling in a puddle in front of Tony's thick cock. Water trickled down her face as she glared up at Tony, who kept poking her nose with his dick.

She reached out and took the base of the cock in her hands, then opened her lips and let the cock push through her lips.
 
Tony moaned with pleasure as his cock slid in Tricia's mouth. He leaned back and let the water from the shower wash over him as Tricia started sucking his cock. Looking down at her, he realized that he had never had anyone as beautiful and sexy ever go down on him. And she was a convict and under his control.

The feeling of power, combined with Tricia's expert sucking, made him hard and his thick cock filled Tricia's mouth. It was then he realized he wanted more.

"Stand up, bitch," he ordered. Tricia took her mouth off his cock and got up unsteadily to her feet. Tony grabbed her ass and pulled her towards him kissing her hard on her lips, pressing her breasts against his chest. The feel of her nipples rubbing against his skin made him kiss her harder making her open her mouth involuntarily.

Tony sucked on her tongue as he pushed his cock on her pussy, trying to find her cunt. His cock eventually found her opening, and with a hard thrust he entered her.

Breaking the kiss he asked Tricia, "Do you like this?"
 
Tricia moaned as this stranger forced himself into her mouth, his tongue snaking around hers, his strong hands holding her ass hard and her silky leg propped up against his muscular thigh. She had never been kissed like this before, and even through the shock and anger, it was overwhelmingly passionate.

The water ran down their faces and between their bodies, her breasts rubbing against his hard pecs. She couldn't see the cock beneath her, but felt the head probing and poking against her crotch, prodding her clit until it slipped in between her folds. She gasped just as the kiss was broken.

"Do you like this?"

She did, but she couldn't admit that. Not to this man taking advantage of her, who was intent on keeping her prisoner here. She tried to shake her head no, she wanted to punch his chest with her fist. But instead, she leaned in for another kiss.
 
Tony felt Tricia lean in for another kiss, and realized she was as turned on as he was. Knowing that this beautiful woman, who was under his control, wanted him initially surprised him. The girls he usually fucked were skanks and two bit whores. But Tricia was different. Even though she was a convict, there was a sophistication and smartness about her.

Tony knew that Tricia had a long sentence. So she was in prison and under his supervision for several years. He intended to make the most of it, and while he intended to fuck her regularly, he also wanted to see her humiliated and fucked not just by the guards but other inmates as well. The one that immediately came to his mind was Big George, a black inmate who was in for rape of several white woman. Thinking of what George would do to Tricia turned him on as he pulled Tricia and kissed her again. This time his kiss was more brutal, and he felt blood on his tongue as he bit her lips, while forcing his cock deeper inside her.
 
Tricia moaned in pain as she felt the cock force itself deep inside of her, she clutched Tony's wet shoulders tight, and she was quickly pinned against the wall as he pumped his cock harder and faster. Her moaning became quicker gasps and grunts as she was brought closer to the edge.

She couldn't sense Tony's plans for her, but there was no misreading his immediate intentions. He would have her, she knew, and she knew it was unlikely that she would be able to avoid him. She began wondering if she would be able to leverage this, but her mind stopped when she felt the cock thrust up to the balls.

"Oh!"
 
Tony could sense that Tricia was close to orgasm, and he was too. He continued thrusting hard in her, hearing her moans get louder as his cock pushed deep into her. Soon he was ready, and with a hard push, he started cumming inside her. His thick hot cum spurted in her and he felt her spasm too. He held her tight as he emptied himself in her, holding her ass cheeks firmly against his cock.

"Ahhh, that felt good," he said. "We are going to do this often."
 
She heard his threat, but couldn't think of anything more than the still-hard cock thrust deep inside her, the strong hands clutching her ass so tightly, and the cum sliding out of her and down her legs. She had almost forgotten about the water pouring down on the two of them, soaking her but not washing away the layers of sweat that the two had worked up.

When Tony finally pulled himself out of her, Tricia returned to the shower and desperately tried to wash off the sweat from her skin, the cum from the inside of her thighs. She scrubbed herself clean while Tony watched, dressing again.
 
Tony watched Tricia scrub herself, and was thinking that she was undoubtedly the sexiest woman in the prison. Since she was technically under his control, his mind started thinking on how he could profit from this piece of sexy ass.

He smiled to himself as Tricia finished drying herself and started putting on her prison scrubs. "Follow me," he said as he cuffed her wrists behind her back. Walking in front of her, he went from the showers to the general population room which was crowded at this time of the day, which was before lunchtime.

As he had expected, Tricia's entrance caused conversations to stop as the male convicts and guards looked at her. Despite her prison gard, there was no mistaking the swell of her breasts and her long legs. Tony could literally see the desire of the men as they mentally raked her body.

Tony grabbed Tricia's arm and pulled her towards the oldest guard standing at the end of the room, who was black and known to be brutal with woman. Also, because of his seniority, he always had surplus cash as he always got a piece of the action of every illegal activity that occured in the prison.

"How do you like this white meat, Joe?" he asked with a smile. "Just how much do you think she is worth to you?"

Joe moved close to Tricia, and taking his huge hand he grabbed Tricia by her ass and squeezed it hard. "Pretty good, but I do like more meat on the booty." He leaned towards Tony and whispered in his ear, "I will give you $50 for a day and night with her, but I want no complaints later. Do we have a deal?"

Tony nodded and, reaching into his pocket, took the cuff keys and tossed them to Joe. Catching them with one hand, he grabbed Tricia with the other. "Baby, you and me are going to have some fun."
 
Last edited:
Did that bastard just sell me? Tricia angrily thought to herself, watching the guard walk off. She was so distracted that she didn't notice the hand on her ass until the fingers explore her crack and nestle between her legs. She tried to bat away his arm with her cuffed hands, but he used his grip to guide her away from the leering crowd of convicts watching the scene.
 
Joe enjoyed the lust filled looks the convicts gave Tricia, as he led her away with his hand firmly between her ass crack. He wanted the prisoners to know that he was going to fuck the pretty white bitch. He was thinking that maybe it would be nice to have them see him stick his black meat in her pretty white mouth.

But it was 10am, with the warden probably making his round soon, so public fucking was not an option during the day. But maybe at night, he thought.

For now, he watched Tricia wiggle her ass to try and push his finger from touching her asshole. But he was persistent and his persistence paid off as his middle finger slid inside her. He heard her give a gasp of pain....or was it pleasure?
 
Back
Top