Existing Threads Seeking Writer(s) 2017

In Savage Lands

Looking for some help resurrecting the thread "In Savage Lands". Female Applicants only please. I am open to a single writer or multiple writers. Please PM for details.
 
Lost in Paradise

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1355704

This is an open recruitment of sorts.

MsAmative and I are currently looking for another person or persons(male or female) to join our group thread. We are not looking for someone to take over Heather's place, but rather add another separate character entirely.

With the way the story is laid out you have your pick of submissive roles, anything from a guest who is paying for the experience, to a submissive who has pledged a service in return for room/board or as a slave who has been purchased by the corporation.

For the ethical conscience of our characters, there will need to be at least some sort of consent given by any slaves.

If you are interested in coming into the story as dominant character, we may be able to arrange that as well depending on the amount of interest we get.

Final note, kinky is not a requisite to join, the resort simply caters to their guests desires, whatever they may be.

If interested, please message me or MsAmative and let us know which type of role you would like to play.
 
Still looking for someone to fill this role...or something like it. Any takers? Send me a pm:D

Too Close For Comfort

Any writers interested in taking up or restarting this thread about two half siblings who reconnect after years of separation. Gender of my partner doesn't matter and if you're interested in reworking it that'd be cool too but I'd like the major themes to be the same. They'd have to be related by blood but didn't grow up together and almost polar opposites. Give the thread a read to get an understand of what my partner and I were after before he disappeared
 
Last edited:
Hi, after someone to write with. Been away for some time and want to get back into it. Please pm me with any ideas etc and I'd be happy to get down and dirty!
 
I am looking to redo some threads. First two are incest, between brother and sister. The second is a kidnaping and forced little/middle.

Paying Her Way

Paying Her Way is about two siblings who have been surviving on their own for the past two years. My older brother has survival experience and has taught me everything, but for the most part he takes care of me. Recently, surviving becomes harder, and with that my older brother seems to have changed. It seems like he hates me and is almost always angry with me. Turns out that ontop of trying to make sure we survive, my brother has been fighting his natural desires and ignore how my body has changed now that I'm 18. After I'm unable to do my part in helping, something snaps inside my brother and he decides that if I can't scavenge for food, I would be useful in other ways...

This story is a non consensual/rape between siblings. Trust has been broken. Where there was sisterly love, now fear. Can things ever go back to how they were? All I want is my brother back...

Washed Up on Shore

Washed up on Shore. Two siblings who got shipwrecked on an island when they were very young. For a few years they had their father with them but he died, leaving the two children to grow up into adults. Needless to say that neither one of them had ever been given the talk, so it was very strange for both of them to see themselves change over time. One day they start to innocently explore each other.

Consensual but unaware of what they are really doing. My character would become pregnant as well.

Captured For Love

Captured for Love. Ivy is an orphan, recently turned 18. All her life she's been alone and never had anyone take care of her. One day she is taken and forced to have a unconventional shot at a second childhood. Ivy doesn't want this at first, but her 'Daddy' is determined to convince her that he can give her all she needs.

This is meant to be a conditioning story. My character will fight against yours but in the end she will submit. The Daddy wants my character to be his little girl to take care of but also to do sexual things with. When I'm bad, I will get punished. When I'm good I will be rewarded (can be sexual and non sexual rewards).


If you are interested in restarting either story, please send me a message. It doesn't have to be the same as the originals, we can change and tweak them. I like medium to long, descriptive and well thought out posts. Quality over quantity and speed of response.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
 
Last edited:
Seeking Strong Male Writer

This thread is part historic , part vampire and part romance. Shiny Vampire lovers need not apply.

Once upon a time a young girl was saved from a werewolf by a vampire. Many years later her father begs the King to find a suitable ranking man to marry his daughter. The Lord, Earl, Count or whatever you wish to name him is that man who by chance ends up being the same that had rescued her as a child and created her fascination with the supernatural which was very unladylike.

I'm not stuck completely on the way it was set up. Open to negotiations

Please PM

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=593338
 
:rose:Updated 6/18/17...add all RP's ## and up.

Not Started means I haven't started it with anyone.
ONGOING means it is an active RP that I am in,
Abondoned means that it ended without a climax which we all know sucks.
finished RP reached a natural ending point

Role play for me is a writing excercise. This is why I play all ranges of characters. I do not write or enjoy gay male scenes, snuff, blood, vomit, feces, necrophilia, or any underage sex.

Most RP's I do are set in modern times, with regular people. On occasion I will write an RP that occurs in Medieval times and some mythological creatures and magic is okay. I also write Zombie RP's.

To Role play with me, you must be able to write detailed characters and story lines. Some of these characters already have names or descriptions, others will be up to you to create. PM me with the scenario you are interested in, and your ideas for it. I am always open to discussing the idea. If it turns me on, or offers a bit of a challenge then I'll probably do it.

I don't like to plan out my RP's I prefer to let them flow naturally and see where the characters take us. If you are interested in a RP with me, and none of the ideas below interest you, send me a pm and maybe we can find something we both want to write.

1. Submissive College Girl ISO Male Dom
Idea: Ldy_Sea
College age girl learns about BDSM via a human sexuality course. During her research she realizes she wants to be 24/7 sub for male Dom. She posts a personal ad on BDSM dating site and is contacted by married male Dom and they begin online D/s relationship. She gets more and more into it and they eventually agree to meet in person... there are a few surprises along the way, that only the RPer's will know about. I need someone to either play the Dom. I would -lay the college girl, and the wife of the Dom who is already a sub and knows about the online activity.
Abandoned due to lack of chemistry between writers

2. Virtual Play becomes Reality
Idea: Ldy_Sea
Stereotypical male underachiever who works as a security guard in an upscale building is online Dom. He has a sub in a sex based MMO. One day the rich bitch in the most expensive penthouse calls him to complain about maintenance staff peeking in at her. While in her home he sees a print out of a picture of his avatar and the one he owns. He realizes the Rich Bitch is his sub online and he says something to her to make her realize it as well. He moves in and becomes her RL Dom and maybe even a daughter who is away at college comes home and finds them in compromising position and daughter submits as well. I would play Dom need rich bitch and eventually daughter as well.
Abandoned after 29 posts. CoWriter Kit_Cartaii Would like to restart this one.

3. Scholarship for Sex aka Paying for School
Idea: Ldy_Sea
Uber wealthy guy loves the young girls. Every year he offers a full scholarship (up to and including a doctorate, including room, board, an allowance, cell phone latest tech gadgets, clothes etc...) to an incoming freshman female who agrees to live by his terms. He is not truly a Dom but is into control and humiliation. There would be some mild bondage too. I would play the guy. I need at least one to play the incoming freshman. If needed I will write the other three girls. I would like to continue the one I started with AndreaSubbie but I am willing to start over.
Abandoned after 145 posts CoWriter AndreaSubbie
Abandoned after 25 posts CoWriter CarnivalBarker

4. The Hot Teacher and her Daughter
Idea: Ldy_Sea
Tony has a daughter in middle school. Her teacher, Mrs. (Debbi) Kelly has a 19 year old daughter Erin. Both mom and daughter are hotties. Mom is a MILF daughter is a volleyball player in college and coaches the JHS team. Despite being married, Tony wants both and will do anything to get them I will play Tony. Debbi is is also married to a milquetoast (Debbi and Erin are based on my daughters teacher and her daughter). Tony is very loosely based on my husband.
NOT STARTED

5. Sons Teacher, My Toy
Idea: Ldy_Sea
New sexy pixieish teacher of 1st grade starts a D/s relationship with the father of a student. She is engaged, but desires him. She gets married but continues her D/s relationship without husband knowing. My character is JT from Sons of Anarchy, set in modern times, but an alternate reality from the series. (Gemma died giving birth to Thomas, Jax is going in to first grade.)
Your character is based on a real teacher my niece had for 1st grade.
Abandoned after 19 posts. I desperately want to continue or restart this one.

6. Pupil Becomes Pet
Idea:Ldy_Sea
Teacher of unmotivated students uses sexual domination to control the ringleader, and help him find love.
Abandoned after 183 posts CoWriter: xPassionx
ABANDONED after 554 posts CoWriter: such_a_bad_man

7. Neat and Naked
Idea:Ldy_Sea
This is a maid service that will come and clean your house fully nude. You select the perfect girl and she comes and cleans your home and more. Each one is unique, and caters to your fetishes and desires. Send me a PM if interested in a naked cleaning service. Here are a few of them...

*Kari CoWriter sventwo Man needs woman to pretend to be his wife while on a cruise so he can close a big business deal Abandoned after 94 posts

*Sisters CoWriter NotShyGuy Boss hires two wild sisters to thank an employee. Abandoned after 169 posts

*Ivy CoWriter DrStein Guy hires Goth girl for his buddy who is too busy with work to get laid Abandoned after 97 posts

*Hiromi Man hires submissive Asian to help his brother overcome his depression. Abandoned

*Donna CoWriter thekeenreader Woman hires DOminant MILF for her love interest. Both end up serving. finished after 122 posts

*Lucinda

*Mackenzie CoWriter Dakotacpl Wife hires maid as a present for hubby. finished after 138 posts

*Tay

*Felicity

*Lucie MILF dominates young man

*Brandi MILF teaches young geeky virgin how to please his girlfriend.

*Janey Dad thinks son is gay. Dad takes wife on month long vacation, and hires a nude cleaner to live in the house with the geeky son.

*Kelli younger woman asks for a Mommy Dom

*Robin (Starts at post 115) Young woman requests cosplay maid. Batgirl shows up.

*Heather CoWriter Matto123. Student hires dominant cleaner to help him study for school. Abandoned after 98 posts

*Kate Lynn CoWriter Kit_Cartaii Quiet shy guy hires a girl to take his cherry. finished 91 posts

*Jamie CoWriter TheHornyHighlander injured man requests a maid come live with him.

*Tiffi CoWriter pantoum Woman hires maid to massage BF to find out if he was cheating. Abandoned after 47 posts

*Lucinda CoWriter DrStein Friend hires a submissive girl for depressed man. Abandoned after 77 posts

8. The Trucker and the Hitchhiker
Idea: Sinful_whispers
Truck driver picks up a hitchhiker who has nothing but her body to pay for a ride cross country. Both characters can be female or it can be a male female RP. I want to play the truck driver, you would be the hitchhiker. It could be erotic, non-con, etc...
Abandoned after 16 posts CoWriter Sinful_whispers
ONGOING CoWriter Naughty69M2M

9. Playdate becomes more
Idea: Ldy_Sea
New single mom in town takes son to a school friends house for a play date and is going to meet the parents for the first time. Climax ensues when she meets his (Mom/Dad/Brother/Sister/Aunt/Nanny/Grandmother/etc...). Your character can be any gender, or several Characters)
Dad-Abandoned after 21 posts. CoWriter stendert
Older Brother-Abandoned after 27 posts CoWriter umyes

10. Daughters Porm Dress (Incest)
Idea: Ldy_Sea
Daughter is excited about Prom, and is looking forward to going shopping with mom for prom dress shoes etc... but mom has to go out of town leaving dad in charge of taking her shopping.
Abandoned after 8 posts. CoWriter 2trains
Abandoned after 9 posts CoWriter Camelfuzz

11. The Lake Cottage
Boss invites a new employee and his wife to spend the week at his secluded getaway with him. Husband has problem come up and can't go right away. Husband tells wife to go up anyway and that he'll join her later.
Ongoing

12. Little Sister Asserts Her Control
A conniving, 18 year old takes control of her big brother making him her slave. Mom is clueless, dad is under her spell as well.
Ongoing

13.**REMOVED PER REQUEST OF CO-AUTHOR/CREATOR OF THE RP**

14. A Study in Susan
A professor who mived to an area not service by my nude cleaning service convinces a co-ed to clean his house naked and service him in order for him to tutor her.
Abandoned

15. Expanding Business
Broke out of work woman is hired to help expand a small sex toy business.
Abandoned

16. Family surrogate (Incest)
Idea: CamMan22M
Wife is infertile. Couple asks family to help, but they can't afford IVF so female relative gets preggers the old fashioned way with daughter blessing and help.
Abandoned after 35 posts. Would like to restart this one.

17. A Fathers Betrayal Idea: shizzz CoWriter: shizzz
Dad has sex with daughters best friend.
Abandoned after 40 posts. Would like to continue or restart.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ive decided to write out a list of ideas Ive had for a while, been working on em for a while now. I'm always adding more, a roleplay for any type of stories that anyone can play, a mix of tastes.

Story Titles In Read I Really Wanna Do The Most!

PM if interested just copy and paste the story you want to do, since there are many

The Lingering Beast

(Based On Beauty And The Beast)

Three witches damn a king of a small kingdom, because he was very cruel emotionally to there little sister, but what they didn't know was he had picked a woman to be his wife and queen. A woman who was only ninteen and who he cares about, he choose this woman over there little sister which was why they damned him into the monsterous form he was put in. Instead of finding love true love he has to make the ultimate sacrfice for his soon to be wife. His whole home no longer human now objects and a rose that means his death if the last petal falls. But how will he expose himself to his now arriving bride to be and how will she take his new form?

Dracula - Untold

Thread Started - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=86698318#post86698318

Everyone thinks they know the truth about him, but only one woman is going to find the truth. Her name is Alexia, she has had many lives. One of her lives she was married to the man before he turned into the beast known as Dracula. Demanding he drink her blood to protect there son, but the first time she ever touches him she starts to feel things that have never been felt before. Memories in her dreams, always seeing him and a inner connection she cannot fathom. But will he ever bring her to his side?



30 Years Of Waiting

You play a man who is a almost 30 years old, problem is he knows on his 30th birthday that he will change physically and perhaps mentally. He is the son of the devil, he is suppose to go back after his change is complete but he has met my character (alexia) and doesn't wish to leave her. He starts to tell her about himself because he needs her support and wants her there while he turns he is hoping that in doing so he wouldn't hurt her, when he turns he slams her against the wall then when he remembers who she is perhaps he has sex with her. changes would be painful, have all kinds of ideas where this can go.

P.S look in google hit image and put in male demon pick out a demon form so i can picture him, and may wanna do the same for another picture on what actor fit your character.

Prime Life

Optimus Prime the leader of the autobots end up falling in love with a human and goes so far is to get the technology where he can take on the human form just like his enemies did. So he has her meet him at night where he can finally express and show his feelings. But his enemies soon find out what he did and will end up kidnapping her.

Blinded Werewolf

You play a man who is almost 50 and while he was serving his country he ended up getting wounded badly by a werewolf. And sadly in that same attack you ended up losing your eye sight as well. But there was a nurse that nursed you back to health, since they sent you to a normal hospital since you ended up getting hurt to the point you couldn't serve any more. That ended up turning into some serious love, but you knew from the start you would end up turning. So every full moon you stay away from her, but the time comes you know she needs to know because you know she is pregnant. That's why he called her to his home an hour before the full moon all chained up, the change is very painful and you can see in wolf form, can also talk but its hard to.

Beauty And A Misfit

My character is a beautiful young girl who sees some kids picking on a gentlman in his early 40's, she stops them they go running, she helps the man and sees someone who had reconstructive surgery and to many people he was a monster, you play a man who was hit by a truck ten years ago and had surgery to construct his face leaving heavy scars and some disfiguration, her kindness touching him they start to see one another, she sees only the best and she helps him out of the shell he is in and end up loving him

Even Machines Can Love


You play an android, fully functunal and looks completely human from head to toe, but when you fall in love with my character Christina he knows that adventually he has to tell her, she ends up finding out when he rescues her from a fire and thats when she sees him for what he really is, but what will end up happning.

The Mummy

You play as Imhotep the man who was suppose to be the one that was suppose to rule Egypt after your father dies, but his father has another baby with his mother and that one was going to be the new king. He got pissed off and made a deal with the god of death Set and became the most powerful mortal alive, he killed his whole family and when he was found out was mummified alive since set wont let him die and put in a tomb full of mercury to protect the world from his power. Now 3000 or so years later a young girl accidentally lets him out. When he sees her for the first time he is stopped by her beauty and he calls her his chosen and ever since then she knows his language and he vows to get the dagger that had a red jewel that set gave him to complete the ritual to make set live in a mortal body which would made her a goddess but falls in love with her.

Anti - Chick

I have an idea dunno if anyone would want to do it but looking for a girl that's bi since I am bi curious was hoping to do an rp about two best friends, the part you play is a witch in the very dark arts, she is secretly in love with my character but my character has never fallen in love. She wants a baby and my character want a baby thing is one night my character gets drunk and they both make out thing my character Alexia gets pregnant by her best friend since her dark magic made her a dick. Inside her however the baby is the Anti Christ and its growing fast, Alexia is becoming the strongest black witch ever because of the baby.

if interested let me know by pm



Guardian Angel

My idea takes place in a beautiful home in California a man had been murdered in his home but the thing is because he died in his twenties begging for his life he isn't exactly dead. He haunts a home his home and a new girl has bought the home knowing fell well. Problem is she doesn't know she can see the dead, can feel the dead talk to them. He presents himself as someone living next door, thing is he is feeding off of her energy making it where he could touch her, make love to her. Thing is as long as he is with her he is free, When he falls in love with her, real honest love he turns into an angel and is her own guardian angel. He wont be bound to the house he will be free.

Was thinking he looks like Christian Navarro from 13 reasons why,

Wing's Behind Bars

This is about my character a young lady in prison for a crime she honestly didn't do and a lot of people know she was in there tho she shouldn't be, the warden a man who's wife hates him and wants a divorce starts to befriend her then has a thing for her, soon they have an affair and gets her pregneat and he has to come up with a way to hide it since he wants the child and he wants to get her out

The Strange Experiment

Doctor Stephen Strange was a man who was once a doctor but turned into a man with powers. Hi hands smashed due to a car accident. But through all that there was a woman by his side, a woman that didn't have much in money and they both liked each other because they both had high IQs and she always thought that he was a great man. She watched him turn from a doctor the best in his field, to a powerful man who had all kinds of power. She loved him but because she was just a lowly person she didn't know if he would ever lover her. Though while he was on his way to see her she is attacked by a man like Strange, though no one knew who he was accept the girl, for he was the one that went against the natural way. Seeing her hurt made him open his heart to her.

Magneto's Fury

This story is after the xmen's fight with that immortal mutant that Jean killed in apocalypse. Magneto helped rebuild Xavier's mansion and still missing his wife and child very much, but a team of military soldiers corner him and in the fight they didn't when but Erick was hurt badly, he runs into an alleyway and collapses when he wakes up he is in a bed, his wounds bandaged up. He finds himself in a human home, the woman young and beautiful. She has no idea he is a mutant, and after some time he ends up feeling for her very much. She was raised a fighter so she knows how to fight, since she belonged to an underground where the humans that believe humans should help and try to protect mutants. Because they deserve the same rights they had.

The young woman has a mutant ability that doesn't kick in until the first time he kisses her, she ends up pregnant. On a walk the military come back and hiding what he was for so long he had to use his powers to protect his girlfriend and his unborn child. I wanted to do a love story with magneto for a long time, so I'm using him when he was young. Since frankly the man deserves to be loved.

Daredevil's Heart

Matt has been going out with a girl he really loves, and wants to marry her. But in order to do that he neds to know who he is and to see if she could accept it, she excepted him being blind but this was something more. Once she finds out who he is the kingpen finds out that she knows and try to find out who the daredevil is but when he asks nicely and don't get it he gets rough, and only time tells how Matty will feel.

Dragon Age - Solas Story

This is about a story were sola's falls in love with the human inqisitor and vanished once they defeated a man who wanted to be a god. The inqisitor her name was Rose and she drank from the will of sorrow and knew so much more. But the night someone tries to kill her Solas comes back and protects the love of his life. She isn't angry but happy to see him it has been three years since he vanished on her, and she never took on another boyfriend, hoping he would come back. Now he needs to tell her who he really is and what is going to happen to see if he can bring her to his side,

Self/Less

A man that has more money then god named Damian he was an older man in his 60's dying from cancer his wife whom he loves more then anything 20 she loves him for him she doesn't care about his money, she had just found out she was pregneat when she heard he was dead. Rose didn't know what to do, but what she didn't know was there was something being done with her husband. She laid him to rest and in the mean while her lover was in another body, he wasn't suppose to tell her who he was but he had to, will she believe him? (Let me know what actor you are using for his new body)

Love Of A Mutant

This is based on Charles Xavier, I am looking for a story between him and a human. He met her at a coffee shop just something in him told him to talk with her. They hit it off very well and they start going out. He keeps what he is hidden and there life is wonderful, though the world they live in gets rougher. While they are on a date the military try to capture the two of them, thankfully his ability makes them stop in there tracks (Literally) and manage to get away, leading to the "I am a mutant conversation" afraid of her reaction, but when she reacts kindly the world opens up and she ends up being the first human to live at the school with Charles. I am up to more details..hope to do this soon

Protector Of Many Forms


This calls for a male version of the xman's mystique, he does everything she does just a male version. He hates humans but when he meets with a girl who actually respects them and fights on there behalf. They both fall in love with each other and he is afraid to show his true form. She is a writer of songs and is a published and proud of what she believes. But there is a hit on her that he finds out about, and when he takes a bullet for her, that's when she see's his true form. She is a singer, lover and a fighter with a secret of her own. She fights back with technology that mimics some mutants abilities that has been secret from the public. Love makes you do many things Pretty much an open world

The Host


My idea is based on the book, my idea is her best friend and herself are the last humans left, sadly he gives himself up to protect her and is implanted with an alien. But the alien is a rebel none of his species know about, he uses the memory of his host to find her when he finds her she is in bed and the alien allows his host to take over so he could make love to her, but the alien feels it to and will end up falling in love, kind of like having two lovers in one. They find a place hidden, the alien brings all kinds of medicine they may need in the future, finding a human behind a water fall. When the alien sense that she can conceive a child he takes her, both end up wanting it to see what would happen.

Another open world


Miami Criminals

Based off of CSI Miami looking for someone to play Horatio Kane after the death of his wife that he was married to very briefly the sister to a man he worked with he became withdrawn and ends up at a bar one night, there ends up being an altercation a man trying to get into some girls pants and she did not want that at all. Horatio ends up helping her, and they talk, he goes to her place just to talk and the conversation opens up a relationship he would never expect. Since he is about 45 and she just turned 21. But its a relationship he honestly needs and from there he could have a family. *Side Note* - I am sure it would be hard since he has the job he does so perhaps he gets her a job working with him as an assistant or something.


Even A Step Brother Can Love

A step brother who is about 40 who has been in love with his step sister, they have a very close bond and he has fantasy's about marrying her and maybe even children. They go away to there parents cabin on her 18th birthday. (was thinking he has a dark secret was thinking he could be into wiccan and he gets her pregnant, or could be a vampire,open for open opinions)

Turning Straight

A gay couple and they want her to be the surrogate mother. But they don't have a lot of money so your character decides to have sex with her, and enjoys it very much to the point he keeps coming back, his partner not knowing, and now he wants to be with her instead of his partner of ten years. (There is no gay sex) Just the idea of a gay guy going straight. They get more when

Love Under The See

A merman he is in human form because his infant had been taken by humans and wants his hire back. He is the king of his people, but it seems that a human girl has his infant, she the baby from the men that stole his baby. He ends up falling in love and showing her what he is , his queen died giving birth to his baby, he longs for another queen and more children but has no idea what she will think of him once she sees what he is.

Angels Are People Two

(A Supernatural RP)

This is about the angel Castiel, he is the kind of guy who can't feel because of what he truly is. But lately he had been watching over a mortal witch, she is the only human alive on the whole planet. That can see his true form without her eyes being burned out of her head, the only human who could hear his true voice and have her ears hurt in the process. She is the daughter of Bobby Singer and Castiel promised Bobby he would always watch out for his daughter, but through the years.

He has gotten to know the girl and he is starting to have feelings for her, which was odd because angels did not feel like humans did. She was making him more and more human, they are both there for each other. A couple that would do anything for the other, and he knows there is a bad demon after her. The demon is worse then the yellow eyed demon, even worse then Lilith. And he has to keep her safe some how. They will become romantically involved, but something will come out of this, a child who will be half human and half child.

Unfortunately there child will be hunted down, the baby will grow and be born in a good five months. This will cause them to have to move around a lot, but he never leaves there side. More can be added further in the story as we go. The birth of a child half human and half angel has significance like the sign of new hope so to speak. But anything can happen with this one, which is up to you.

Cry Little Sister

This is a vampire story about a guy who is in a metal band he is the lead sister. And he is very close to his sister, but on one of his trips he and the whole band were turned into vampires. With his new nature he realizes just how much he loves his sister and wants to have a relationship with her, but now he has to tell her that he is a vampire but also that he wants her as his lover. But his band care for the sister and they have there own little clan.

It was suggested to write her a song hence the title of the story is the title of the song. It is a romance that can be a bit dark, i could see him asking his sister to turn her so they could be together always. But the turning would not happen till she gets into a bad accident and when he gets there she is dying. My idea is the brother to be German (don't have to worry about speaking German at all) And she is more adopted so not blood related.


Guardian Angel

New York City is home of selfishness, home of the homeless where no one wants to help each other. Those with money don't seem to get it and really it was hard. But there was one man who worked hard all his life, he lost his wife in a car crash and now his son is dying. Due to his hours being cut, his health insurance for his son is not enough. Slowly he is watching his son die. Because the hospital can't do very much without insurance money.

But all that is going to change, the head of the hospital has an eighteen year old daughter. Who is highly intelligent but very sweet and understanding. She has watched the father with his son and grew attached. All in all she pays for the surgery herself, but not to flaunt the money she had. But to help an eight year old and his father. They grow very close to each other, and who knows what will happen. Only time will tell.

God Of War

It was said that the grey that colors Kratos's skin was from the ashes of his daughter. The red paint on his body was the blood from his slain wife. His life has been hard and very cruel, everything he had destroyed in a matter of moments. He fights to find peace, to do the work that must be done. But when will it stop? Every battle he loses a little of his humanity. Kratos was now the god of war, and even some of the gods feared him.

But what no one knew is that Kratos's wasn't alone in his efforts, there was a girl who stood in the shadows. She never interfere but would if it meant his death. The gods had lied to Kratos saying that his good friend was dead, but it was not true. She had been captured by the enemy the same that killed his family. She was young, intelligent and a seer. Getting out was complex but now she knows he needs help, from someone he trusts.

What would happen if a secret love came out in the open, Kratos always loved his family more then anything. But his best friend he loved as well, she can see things no one else could. And only time will tell what happens, but he will never be alone again. She would be there to comfort him as she could. Right now no one knows what is to happen. Not the gods, the girl or even the god of war. For his fate is always changing and always dark.

Lie To Me

Cal Lightman is the kind of man you really do not want to lie about, he is British but can throw on an American accent very easily. He was highly intelligent and a real pain in the ass sometimes. But when he bumps into a young girl his world changes, he has once said everyone lies at least three times in a ten minute conversation, this girl is young and works at a coffee shop that he really loves. And she feels comfortable around Cal.

But she never lies to him and he finds that curious, so even though she had never really studied human behavior he wants to make her his protege. Because she has a very natural ability to read people easily. Since he has a sixteen year old daughter and now divorced he tries not to fall in love with the girl. But he does, but someone from her past is out to kill her. How far would she go to protect the man she honestly cares for?

Night Of The Vampires

Vampires have been around for thousands of years, just with how things are today. With the kids dressing up Gothic as some called it. They can live freely now, though the clan leader looks like a vampire, but everyone just thinks its made up. He has charmed many women over the past five hundred years. But he had yet to find the one meant for him, He was just not looking in the right area. He was born and raised in Germany and while he is performing at a night club the one meant for him shows up.

The woman that is meant for him is one he cannot charm, but this girl of his was American but fluent in German. She felt like someone was looking for her and could never figure it out, till she goes to the club. Everyone in the club is a vampire, and when she walks in everyone knows who she is quickly. But what will happen when she finds out they are real vampires, will she accept the fate? since vampire hunters were very real. Would she stick her neck out for them?

The Weapon

What do you do when you are alone and have no one? What do you do when the CIA and FBI are after you? What would happen if you had the power to bring a country down to its knees? People have been searching for one particular girl for five years. Always on the move and trying not to fall in love. This girl had a power within her, she had telekinetic powers. She had complete control of them but everyone wants her.

She ends up meeting up with an older gentlemen who is with the FBI originally he was there to subdue her so to speak. But when she saves his life from being crushed by a car, things change in his view. She is no freak, no animal that should be tested on. She had great responsibility with her powers, but she is protective. She helps the people that she can. The girl has lost everything, but can she get her life back? Perhaps work for the FBI. (More can be discussed)

The Next Generation

This idea came to me since I really loved Star Trek Generation, my idea is for an older captain that has a very young woman on his ship. She is an alien translator since she knows the customs and languages of every single alien. He is a hard ass captain who is one of the best in the federation. The captain is about 50 but looks 40 at least, he is a hard ass and vows never to fall in love with a crew mate, but he ends up with the translator. And they keep it secret until some kind of virus takes over the ship and only a handful of people can fly the ship and the girl will be able to command the ship. This is just a rough idea and willing to hear other ideas

The One

Everyone within the church has spoken about the Antichrist, a man who would do anything to do what he was born to do. But what people don't know is a cult had brought him back, though they do not call him the Antichrist they now call him "The One" He is older now and no one knows he is around, he has killed people who did not do as he commanded, he has raised an army that is the cult and right now he has only one pure thing in his life, which is his best friend.

But he has fallen in love with her, and did not know how to put forth that love. But she was the only that was pure in his life. Though she didn't believe in a higher power, giving him ideas that he may be able to either hide who he was or tell her and she would still stay by his side. Only time would tell he has ordered the cult to make sure that she is safe. If they fail him they will all die, he is a highly successful business man with a lot of power.

End Of All Hope

The year of 2020 has come and it did not have a pleasant outcome with life, right now everything was much different and it came with a lot of problems. Water had become contaminated with some kind of virus back in 2015. The virus took over the one who had drank the water. Creating what people began to call zombies, they were attracted to fresh meat and blood. Never eating each other, but if they did not eat all of the victim then that victim would come back as a zombie as well.

A convicted mob hit man from his prison cell had been able to see a little island with a big home, and when the outbreak happened he managed to get out of prison. He wasn't just a hit man but he was highly intelligent as well. The girl that lived there had no one, and she had food stock piled for years. She was the daughter of the richest man in San Francisco. Though everyone in her family she lost because of this outbreak, but what happens when the two meet? perhaps love?

The Lonely

The year is 1960 and there was a lot of problems with people against different races. For some reason a lot of whites were against the blacks, accept for one. A girl who is the daughter of the mayor had a friend who was black and he meant the world to her. He worked for her father as a house keeper and nothing else, but when no one was around they were the best of friends. Thing is he wants children and wants them with her.

So they decide to do it, not caring what others would think. What happens next is a mystery, I figure the thread would pick up the day they have sex.

[BGrief Stricken[/B]

No one understood pain better then one guy who had been hurt, throwing himself into the fire to save another he did not even know. When he came home he was bandaged from his neck down, his scars on the outside did heal though there was a lot of scars. And he hid them all no matter how hot it was in the day, he never exposed his flesh since he was covered in wounds. But he bumps into a woman who really seems to see the beauty in everyone.

After a while he wants to get physical with her, but due to the scars he is afraid, he will be surprised by what adventure she takes him on. Because beauty wasn't skin deep. She can show him the beauty within his soul since she knew he had one. Since he is doing physical therapy to help with his terrible limp, she is there by his side helping him and not pitying him, but cares for him. Showing him he was still worth a woman's time.

Deep Blue Sea

A young scientist only eighteen years old has spent a good year in a place in the middle of no where. She was introduced to the facility when she graduated when she was only fifteen years old, she was known as an animal wrangler she was very good with animals. The sharks in the facility are highly intelligent and do not fear the girl since she has a past with them. What she doesn't know is her boss who is the lead scientist isn't exactly human.

He is the oldest living being in human history an immortal who has the ability to take the shape of any animal, even a shark. He is in love with the young girl since she has no friends but him, and the animals. He takes the form a lot as a bird to keep an eye on her, she "Adopted" the bird. But what is going to happen when she finds out what he is, to fear or to love him for who he is?" The shifter is 4000 years old but looks about 30's - 40's.

Beyond Destiny

An Alpha who is at least three thousand years old, but looks to be about 30's - 40's has been searching a mate for all that time. He had his women but they never meant anything, once he had sex with them he would kill and eat them. He was savage and brutal, but he was also very lonely. He moves to a nice sized town and something calls him to a certain house. So he buys the home next to the house he was drawn to, and the minute he saw her he imprinted on her.

He knew she was his Alpha one that was hers and would be his mate for all times, he got to know her and became pretty good friends with her. But as the full moon draw nears his need to be with her grows and knows he has to mark her as his. So during the next full moon she will change and be immortal. Frozen at the age of eighteen, because he is so old he has a thrall he will put her in if he has to. Rather she wants to or not she will be his.

Man Without A Face

This is about a guy who had it all, a big mansion a beautiful wife and respect of everyone. He was a generous guy not a dick, unfortunately he got into a bad car accident. His wife had been burned alive, the man however one side of his face is horribly burned He has become very bitter, and hates everything now. But he bumps into a young girl who will show him that he is still handsome and to never give up.

Burning Desire

This is about a man who ended up getting in a horrible house fire, he fell unconsciousness in his home and got burned up at least 70 percent of his body. The burns are on his front, back and legs. And ashamed about the scars he never wears tank tops, t-shirts or shorts. He is afraid due to his body no woman in their right mind would want him. The man being in his mid 30's - early 40's is very lonely.

He ends up bumping into an eighteen year old, who maybe young but wasn't stupid. She knows how bad human nature is, she ended up running into him while she was jogging in the park. From there they began to talk and get to know each other, he gets the courage to ask her out for a date. He is afraid once she see's his burns she wont want him. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which was true.

Loving Angel

This idea takes place in the 1800's London, there is a cop and he had his heart crushed once. He asked a woman he loved to marry him and she said no, she was a prostitute but when she said no it destroyed him. But then he bumps into a very young woman, only eighteen years old. She is American and it was easy to tell not just her accent but how she carried herself. They become very good friends, she comes from a rich family but isn't a bitch about it.

He slowly starts to fall in love with her, and is terrified that if he asks her to marry him she will say no. I am looking for a guy to play an older man, I would prefer late 40's early 50's but he can be in his 30's. The girl may come from money but is very down to earth. Also you do not need to know British slang at all, basically just play an American who was born and raised in London

Blood Angel

This is a story about an American who goes to German to see a group go live they went by a strange name that meant blood angel. She feels compelled to go and does not know why, she knows German fluently so that wasn't a problem. And could even real in the language. When she finds the group they are performing in a small and very Gothic night club. The male singer (Whom you would be playing) Is actually a real vampire.

But people think its just made up, how he looks is here . But when the girl walks in he gets attached to her and after the show he makes sure his people wont let her leave so they can talk. She is an old soul in a young body, but she is actually his lover reborn. The more they hang around each other the more he will sense who she is to him, and the more she will remember. He has the fangs, ear piercings, lip piercing and some tattoos. And his nails are long but not horribly so.

This is an open idea. Please note you wont need to have him sing or even speak German since he knows English fluently and he can easily tell she is American.

Operation Wounded Solider

This is about a solider who is wounded while in the service, he was around with 9/11 and unfortunately he was shipped home. Both of his legs were blown off, so he goes into a huge depression thinking no woman would want him due to his legs missing. But his best friend who is eighteen (I would like him to be in his 30's at least) and she pulls him through and after a while he puts the move on her. Hoping she will not reject him, since she is the one who gets him through therapy as well.

The Horsemen

So my idea was about death falling in love with a mortal, he comes to her a lot but he doesn't tell her who he is at first. The mortal he falls for will end up becoming a reaper so they can be together always. But that wont happen for a while, first he gets to trust her then will tell her. He walks with a Cain and enjoys pizza, and always seems to be at the right place at the right time to help his friend. Which is a rather good thing.

My idea of death would be from supernatural, however you don't have to watch the show to get it. And he looks like this. Death Anything can happen, though he is older then god and could even kill him. But he is lonely and hates to admit it, since being a horsemen means no happiness. Or does it?

~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Heir Of The Master~

This is a Dracula RP

What this involves is Dracula wanting a son, so he begins to go on a hunt for the one human who can bare his children. He will come up to a tiny area where people live, not far from his castle. She is an American who moved in this area a couple years ago, she is the only human who ages slowly. The only woman who can give him a child, but first he needs to get her to trust him. Then he will take her.

For human babies it takes nine months for humans. This baby will be born in three months, since she is a rather unique girl he is able to feed on her just about every day. She does not suffer, though some of the times that he feeds on her they are having sex. But he will start to become rather protective of her and his children, once she gives birth to his sons he will ask her if he can turn her.

And take it from there.

The Colt

This is about the witch who has known the Winchester family for years, though Sammy and Dean had never met her. And Bobby never spoke about her, her powers are growing as she gets older. Her powers are stronger then Sammy's and her powers mimic his ability. She is a pure blooded witch, from a family of witches. No one in her family had ever made a pact with a demon, but there powers mimic the strongest of demons. She ends up tracking Dean and Bobby on a demon hunt and she has to safe the day.

It will be the first time Dean meets the girl, and at first will think she is a demon. She will be his new partner since Sammy no longer hunts, he doesn't want to get close to anyone because everyone who had gotten close to the Winchesters have died. The girl knew John Winchester and she promised to look out for him. Though she was rather young when she met him, they end up becoming involved as a couple and it scares the hell out of him. Unfortunately when they are hunting a group of demons, that is when her powers are fully awakened.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~Criminal Master Minds~

This is based off of the t.v show Criminal Minds looking for someone to play Hotch, Derek Morgan or Rossi.

Either one will do, a very young woman of twenty one years joins the team. She has studied human behavior and for someone her age she is unique since she knows many different languages. The man she works beside will be your character, and a romance will bloom from it.

The Nurse And The Beast

This is about a very rich older gentlemen who was a real prick, he doesn't care about anyone or anything but himself. He thinks he is gods gift to women, but on the day of his birthday (age up to you) He gets into a car accident, he wasn't wearing a seat belt and he was thrown from his car. He was in a coma for a week straight, and he wakes up confused. Since he has more money then god, his family has been able to get him a private room.

Now he will have something wrong due to this accident, it could be he was badly burned. Missing a limb or even paralyzed or can even be horribly scared, he has a private duty nurse who is nineteen years old. At first they butt heads a lot, but she sticks to her guns. She doesn't let anyone push her around, he will end up falling in love with her, wanting her hand in marriage and children in the future. This can go any place.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bride To The Supernatural

There has been a war between vampires and werewolves for years, the humans use to be involved with the war. But with much betrayal there was only one human that would step foot on the supernatural ground. It said in a prophecy older then humans, vampires even werewolves. It spoke of a figure who would be able to curve war and to stop it. It is said one being will rise up one who is highly intelligent. One who had lived fifty life times, each life remembering what was learned.

But it was also said that in the year 2015 the figure would come back as the only immortal human ever to exist. One who could speak on behalf of any species, customs, languages and fighting ability was something born within this human. Everyone was sure the human would be a male, this human would smell different her blood meaning more to vampires. The perfect soul mate for vampires or werewolves. The humans blood could give immunity to the sun to vampires, her body could birth a litter of werewolves.

And the knowledge that was hundreds of years old, to humans this perfect being was a threat to them. Most humans wanted the death of the vampires and werewolves, they dreamed to being the species that rules over all. It took them eighteen years to find this person, and when this human was found they were stunned that this being wasn't a man but a very young woman. Her name was Eden and her best friend was the leader of all vampires, though Eden does not know what he is yet.

Now the supernatural know if she is lost to them, then they will all die. Eden's best friend has his clan protect her even though she doesn't know it. But he knows he wants her as his bride, and the humans want to destroy her. She can die the same way all vampires do but instead of a wooden stake it would be a blade forged in holy water and made out of the blood of man. Will the humans get her? or will her best friend and his kind protect her? Once she knows the supernatural exist her knowledge will wake up.

Little Soldier

My idea is for someone high in the military I am thinking someone older maybe 40's or older I was thinking an Admiral and he has a mistress she is his mistress because of two reasons. One he is high up and people look up to him, but because of the age of the girl. She is eighteen years old, of age yes but he had no idea what the others would say.

It will start up where they are just good friends, due to the age difference I could see him being worried about being rejected. And once romance is established perhaps she works for him. She is very bright and rather intelligent. I could see perhaps them getting married and start a life together. I have a few more ideas but th is is just an outline.

You've Got Mail

This is an idea about two people that met online, the girl who just turned eighteen years old and started to talk to this one guy over the net. They do not know each others names or anything, what she does not know. Is the man is in his 40's and he is very rich. He is worth millions and when they finally meet they get to know each other. He can be a real Jack Ass. But being with the girl he becomes humble, but his father isn't happy about it.

He is convinced that she wants to be with him so she could live comfortably, so this rp would need to be the guy but also the father. However being the father would be rather rare and not for a long time either. They will end up getting married and have a future but that would be in the distant future.

Heartless

My idea is for a British man to have a heart shaped birth mark on his face. But has some of the mark on his ear lobe and also. On his arm, many people see him as a freak. But one day he meets a young girl. Eighteen and he is thirty, who sees the beauty in him. But he sees demons, and is afraid she will think he is nuts. The girl is from America and sees things no one but her new friend sees.

The Breeder

So I got an idea based on the movie species, the guy would be an astronaut and end up having some thing go into him. He comes back completely different, his personality is rather rough. Though he knows what is inside her and has the urge to mate, though the babies don't get born instantly just perhaps in a few days. He goes to his friend needing advice but his need to mate makes him have sex with his friend, when he sees she can handle it he will continue to use her. And will also get another girl pregnant wanting to control the world. And he ends up changing while sleeping with her.

Wolf In Human Clothing

A demon king was not happy with his subjects all the women had thrown themselves at him. So he goes to the human world to find someone to connect with, just to get away. He had no idea he would become good friends and fall in love with. But he knew that if he had sex, then while he has sex he will turn into his true form. So basically it is based on blind faith, but one day he no longer can take it and ends up having sex with his best friend. Wanting her to become queen.


The Mass Effect


My idea is based off the video games Mass Effect, I kinda had two versions one would be based off the Illusive Man or a different species which I think would be cool. Like a Turian, or even Salarian though I know there emotions don't exactly. If you choose not to be T.I.M you can pick any guy from the mass effect series or just make an original character. I prefer a different species. So I will give you both ideas so you know whats going on.

For the Illusive Man (T.I.M) He has fallen in love with a girl of his late friends, her parents died and due to how aggressive the man is. And also his age factors in his worries. But after they establish a relationship, and she is hired by T.I.M. due work closely to T.I.M. Perhaps he wants the perfect life, the money, the power and also have kids one day. He could become indoctrinated with the tech in him, but she keeps him sane.

And my other idea where you can be different species or a canon from the games, they are two best friends and enjoy one anothers company. But the guy has fallen in love for her, but due to him not being human he is terrified he would reject her. Again can be an OC or Canon.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Pen Pals

My idea for this is for two people to have met over the internet, and have been talking on and off for a couple years. They become rather close, and they have spoken over the phone. But they decide to meet in person, my idea is for perhaps the guy have something different about him. Could be burned, or disabled in some way. Something with him that makes it hard for him to meet new people, due to his appearance. Can even be over weight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love Conquers All

This idea is about a male werewolf who looks to be in his 30's but actually he is over four hundred years old. Since vampires live much longer lives, but every one hundred years there is a full moon that is colored red. That is when he has no control over his changes, the red full moon is the mating moon where all werewolves claim there mates and get the chosen mate pregnant. The male werewolf had a mate one hundred years ago but was killed by a hunter. So he wants his best friend to be his mate.

When they have sex he will bite her marking her and it will also turn her some what into a werewolf, she will run faster, better sense and long living. Everything but the transformation, he is the leader of his pack that his friend knows nothing about. But the night of the full moon, he calls his friend before the moon comes up and asks her to come up. The changes are painful but sex makes the pain not happen, so the idea is for him to take her when the first signs of pain occur and his werewolf smell will tell him she is pregnant.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Secret Circle

A guy who has a coven he is a leader of a group of people into Wicca and he has found a girl who just moved beside him and he can feel that she has the power he will need to achieve the goal to become the most powerful person in the world but it costs him his humanity and he will end up turning into a demon. But by the time the changes happen they will be very close and slowly turning into lovers since he wants to be king with her as his queen tho she has no idea she has magic in her

~~~~~~~~~

~New Age President~

Now this idea is highly fictional because I know in hell it would never happen, but my idea is for the youngest present to be a woman and only twenty one, see where I say highly fictional. My idea is for her body guard to fall in love with her, I think his image would be Michael Clarke Duncan. Since he is very big and body guard looking. He will fall for him and Vice versa. I am thinking in the end she has to choose between family (him) or continuing to be the president, he gives her this ultimatum because someone tried to kill her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Tribe Of The Lion~

A tribe where the men they are human but very primal kinda reminds me of a werewolf in a way, they claw, they bite and growl but human, on full moons the men must mate with a woman if they don't they go insane and slowly die terrible fate

There leader of the clan is horribly injured on a hunt and a "outsider" F inds him and helps him, though he forced himself on her because it was a full moon, but when he took her it formed a bond for the leader choose his "mate"

But her father thinking that she is kidnapped has his men invade and she has to choose between her people and the tribe since they have accepted her. But by this time she will be pregnant with his child.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Werewolf

For the werewolf one was thinking that there is only one girl who the werewolf will not want to hurt. Also the only one who's body can tolerate being taken by a werewolf. The guy is a werewolf who is madly in love with his best friend, he is a bit older then her, she is eighteen and his age is up to you if you did it. But was thinking that the day they hang out he is kinda aggressive because it's mating season for his kind.

But he can smell even in human form that the wolf part of him would never hurt her. So I was thinking he could forget about the full moon and he starts to make out with her, or he calls on her to there place, which is a nice little meadow where he turns in front of her. Since her body was made to be the mate to a werewolf she is telepathic to him. In and out of wolf form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vampire One

This one is a bit different, vampire in mind is kinda like 30 days of night with the pitch black eyes, there whole mouth is full of sharp teeth and black long nails. This happens up in Alaska where the guy is in a relationship with his girlfriend and he got attacked by a vampire but is slowly turning into one. Was thinking if she lets him feed on her it slows the progression down.

But either way he turns, becomes leader of the vampires. Though he is very savage when his fellow vampires bring her to him to feed him. The minute they look into each others eyes, he knows she is the love of his life and she knows who he is. He will be highly aggressive in the sex department, he will even feed on her a little when he is in desperate need.

Since he can die in the sun that is why I thought Alaska was good because they have 30

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Be Mine~

Was thinking that this rp is a ghost story one with a ghost from the early 1900's and a girl moves into his home, he could have been a powerful lord or something. She is an American in London and was thinking that perhaps she can see the dead and the more he is around her the stronger he becomes where he can become flesh at night. The ghost wants a family with her, and she will end up getting pregnant. And having a life even though he is forever a ghost, could be a nice story. You will be British but you don't have to worry ab out the slang or anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Infinite Journey~

This is actually a pirates of the Caribbean rp idea, I was interested in finding someone to play Hector Barbossa or Edward Teach (Jacks father) My idea is for him to have had a girl on his ship since she was five years old. But he watches her grow and wants the girl since she is eighteen. Afraid due to age gap they have a hard time being open. But takes a chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Flight To Paradise~

So I have this idea where my character is going to Japan to site see alone, and while on the plane she meets someone from there who was going home, and was thinking they hit it off instantly. But he asks her to work for him, be his personal assistant. What she doesn't know is he is in congress talking for his country hence why his English is so damn good. But the reason why he has no girlfriend is because of his body, he is horribly burned and when ever he has sex he doesn't takes his close off. But my character will be the first who sees what he hides. And love him any way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Ghost Rider~

My idea is based on the comics and the two movies, though any celebrity can be Johnny. He has a woman in his life that means everything, and wants to be with her sexually. But because of what he is he is afraid, but one night his best friend is kidnapped he appears as the ghost rider but the sun will come up and she will see him turn back to her Johnny.

~~~~~~~~~~

Breaking Dawn

This is about a white girl who ends up being attacked by hunters, she is found by an Indian and when the chief sees her he knows the legend. It is said a story among his people, where a white woman would come and lead his people into freedom since it was said there god lives in her. She has a strange ability to heal people and does not know why. But the chief will end up having sex with her and she will become the chiefs wife in time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~The Sith Lord~

So this is about Anakin aka darth vader. My idea here is for him to have a friend, and Padme is not even in the story she never existed. Anakin goes to his friend hoping that she would join him be his "Student" since she has the force but never had training. When he loses his battle with his old master, his friend will be there getting him out of the volcano and helped his master to get him on the ship. She waits during his surgery.

Now when he finds out she burned her hand getting him free, he will be madly in love with her but now afraid that she wont feel anything for him. He can still have sex, I have it where his room is special so he can be in a normal bed. Depending on what you want he can be wanting a child or not does not matter not a big part of the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Scanners~

This idea is based on the movie scanners, oldie but a goodie in my opinion. My idea is for two brothers to be going at it (and you do not have to play the second brother) they have powerful mind skills and they try and get into each others heads they fight for dominance. But he has one friend and when she finds her best friend, he will have been in the body of the bad brother.

His voice is still his own, and his eyes are his own eye color. But because of what his ability is, since he can make anything happen. Afraid that his best friend would never want him as her boyfriend. Since he has the ability that scares just about everyone. But all in all they will end up being together. Accepting what he was over a year ago, being by the side of the only man who ever cared for her. It makes for a good romance story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Splash~

This is about a merman that ended up getting caught in a fisherman's net, my character over hears what the men say about it. That they would lock "it" up and show it off sell tickets. That kind of thing made her sick, so she ends up freeing the merman. He knows that this woman was who he needed for queen, so he ends up kissing her making her as his but the kiss also gets her pregnant. And as she carries his child she will begin to change as well into a mermaid.

Once the baby is born her changes will be fast. Babies develop quicker since there race can heal fast. He begins to get to know her so he can get to know him. They do end up falling in love and when they have sex she will be bound to him. Rather she wants to be his or not. It will take a week for her to start showing, but she will put it off as eating to much. And from there anything can go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Straight And Narrow~

My idea is for my character who has a gay friend, he lost his lover and the only person who seemed to really care for him was his best and only friend. But one night the two friends end up cuddling up just to be there for each other, and something got into him and he kissed his best friend. And from there they will start a relationship, finding out he was more bi then anything. He has never had sex with a woman before, but wants to try on her. But the night they have sex she ends up conceiving and they will end up raising a baby together.

Note: There is no gay sex or anything like that, and since not every gay man has a pithy voice and walking funny he can just of course act like straight guys. Baby thing does not have to happen if you prefer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Promise~

This one is about a woman who hears a fight and goes to help, but come to find out the gang is attacking a gargoyle. When she helps him, he makes her a promise to watch out for her. But she ends up meeting a man the next day, and they hang out. Come to find out this guy was the gargoyle in disguise. He had taken human form, his way of looking out. But he ends up showing her later what he truly is, testing her love for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~V For Vendetta~

I had an rp idea based on this movie, I know its old but been thinking about it off and on. My idea is for Evey to never have been in the story. My character that I have made up, will end up meeting V when she is being attacked by a group of thugs. It will be a journey to get him to open up something he never does, and in time she will see why he hides his skin and will become lovers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Warden~

My idea is for a female who had just turned eighteen who was convicted of murdering her parents. Though she truly is innocent, my idea is for the warden of the prison actually believes the girl and wants to help find the evidence to free her. But with there private conversations he has honestly fallen in love with her. They end up having a relationship behind closed doors. But when the Warden finds out she is pregnant with his child, he works that much harder to work on her face in time before the baby is born.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Inner Pain~

An older gentlemen was in a house fire, eighty percent of his body burned. But while at the hospital his own private nurse is always there for him. She is young, beautiful and very kind. But once he is healed enough to go home, will his nurse ever see him again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Final Fantasy~

Looking for someone to play either Seymour from final fantasy X or Auron from X. depending on who you pick it has a different story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Howling~


A man in his thirties born a werewolf has a best friend who means the world to him, but she has no idea what he is. He makes sure to be away from his friend because a werewolf who mates with a human kills the human. But in the legend of werewolves there spoke of a human who the werewolf even in wolf form would never hurt. A woman who could be with the werewolf in either form and does not get hurt, someone immune to being bitten or scratched.

My idea is on the night of the full red moon is that of the mating moon, so even in human form during the day the guy is very horny. And can't take any more so he goes to his friends home, and he will end up mating with her. But while he makes love to her, he can smell the smell knowing that in his wolf form he would not hurt her. So after sex he will transform into the wolf form, to see if his friend trusts him but also hoping she would Accept him no matter what he is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~My Brother The Werewolf~

Her brother went to a different country and a month later came back changed, his sister did not know what was going on. But her brother tells her about what he is and needs his sisters help. He needed her to chain him up and lock him up to protect people, but he also needed a mate and the only women he trusts is his younger sister of nineteen years of age and unfortunately when she becomes pregnant things are about to get more different. While she is pregnant the wolf all the wolf wants is to protect her, so he is no threat to his sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Face Off~

A FBI agent who is single, older and only person in his life is his best friend, the FBI wants revenge on a guy who killed is partner that he got along with, so they do what they have to, to change body type, eyes, and face his best friend knows about the guy the FBI was after, but something happens and cannot stay away from his friend so he goes to her, and is scared at first since she he was wearing the face of the killer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Secret Affair~

A Doctor/Nurse thread for something different, the doctor having a huge crush on his favorite nurse. One day when he can no longer stand it, he has her meet him in a room not used and he shows her just what she means to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Never Forget ~

Was thinking that there is the lead boss in a family in New York city, and he is sick to death of his wife since she refuses to sleep with him. But he has a very good friend she maybe young but was intelligent and he trusts her. Though the man is in his 40's and does not look it, but due to the age difference he is reluctant to make advances on her and wants her as his mistress and maybe mother to his children some day, since he cannot divorce his wife due to being catholic he will have a family with his young friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Half Breed's Heart - Doyle From Angel T.V Show AU~

Doyle is a special kind of guy who is half human and half demon, he is a seer of sorts and when he is in demon form he is hugely powerful but he hates the demon part of him. He will meet a young girl (21 Years Old) at a bar and hit it off instantly with her. But after a while he will fall in love with her but is terrified she will reject him once she finds out. And he wont suspect how she will react.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Labyrinth~

My idea is for someone to play Jareth, he does not want to lose his Sarah Williams and will do anything. He waits until Sarah is eighteen years old to try and get her to love him. Will he succeed?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Visitor~

So I have this idea where a male alien is sent to earth because his kind are dying off, they take on the form of humans and he has been looking for the one female in the whole planet who can have his children. He finds the girl and gets close to her but loving her very much, when he senses she can conceive he takes her. Though he battles back his true form and ends up losing in the end, they will be friends by the time they have sex. He will see if she trusts him by losing himself and allowing her to see his true form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Beauty And The Beast~

One idea is based on a shapeshifter, the idea came from the T.V show Supernatural. Of course you don't need to have even heard of the show to play. The shapeshifter is a male. He Kills but only when he needs to, rather it be to protect himself or to feed himself. He never goes looking for a fight, but if a fight comes to him he will defend himself. The different form's he takes, he cannot stay in for very long. When the skin melts off his body it's like acid, it burns but wont wound him.

The skin only lasts a couple of hours, but he does have someone in his life. Someone who has no idea what he is at all. The shifters best friend is a very sympathetic person, she has a beautiful voice and soul. He finds it very hard to hang around her because of the limit of the skin he has. (What form he takes for her is up to you) But no matter how hard it is to spend time with her he does it happily, since she is the way she is.

Now the history between them is rather simple, he is madly in love with her. He wants more but because of what he is, he is terrified she will be like every other human. Seeing him as a freak that should be killed, sooner or later he will see how her heart works. They have been friends for four years, and they do a lot of things together, but she has no clue he lives in the sewer.

I was thinking that the story would open up with him walking her home, when all of a sudden he feels pain and knows time is up. He had lost track of time. Of course he would apologize and end up running away. But she would follow him into the sewer, find bits of skin. And it's free from there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Lupin Curse~

I'm having Remus Lupin being alive and well, he didn't die at the end of the series. Instead just his wife died and his son Teddy was never born. He has been grieving for her, he has a family friend from America that he has seen grow up. He met her once when she went over to London, they have been best friends for years. And she is a Muggle she doesn't have any magic in her, or does she? He has never told her that he is a wizard and a werewolf, he is afraid of losing her trust and friendship. But on the night he is about to tell her he is badly in love with her, to tell her everything about him. They are attacked, it's on a full moon and he did take the potion to stop his transformation. But when the attacker hurts his friend and he sees blood he manages to shrug off the potions effects and transforms. Killing the man, but instead of hurting his friend. He licks her wounds, her ability is to turn a wild animal tame. Though only when she is in his presence. She accepts what he is, and he wants to have a child with her. Perhaps they could travel around the world, and a new baddie will come to light.
 
Last edited:
The Transgender And The Misfit

My idea is in prison where you have two women the transgender is a beautiful black woman who isn't 100 percent female but no one knows it. And my character is a beautiful misfit that has been kicked around, they met each other when the transgender was being beaten up and no one was stopping it but my character, now she has feelings for my character and is hoping that they could start a relationship.

If interested pm me
 
The Lingering Beast

(Based On Beauty And The Beast)

Thread Started - http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...6#post86744066

Three witches damn a king of a small kingdom, because he was very cruel emotionally to there little sister, but what they didn't know was he had picked a woman to be his wife and queen. A woman who was only ninteen and who he cares about, he choose this woman over there little sister which was why they damned him into the monsterous form he was put in. Instead of finding love true love he has to make the ultimate sacrfice for his soon to be wife. His whole home no longer human now objects and a rose that means his death if the last petal falls. But how will he expose himself to his now arriving bride to be and how will she take his new form?
 
Need a female co-writer to play in this thread with me.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=86880202#post86880202

It's about a girl who hooks up with a guy at a frat party just to get revenge from her boyfriend. But what starts as what should be light cheating (like a quick blowjob in the bathroom or something) becomes something much more between the two people.

I mean for this to be a light hearted thread about two people who just kind of start really liking each other.

Please pm me if you are interested. I request that you are able to post at LEAST 2-3 paragraphs of content per post, otherwise it's pretty much open game.
 
V For Vendetta

Thread Started - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1445602

The world was corrupted and evil by one man that has an iron fist when it came to England, but there was one fighter that wanted the best for the county his name was only known as V a man covered from head to toe, no one knowing who he was under the mask. But he did one thing he never thought possible, and that was to fall in love, a girl from the US whom cared for him as much as he for her, she wants to protect him, she may not know what lay under the mask but she loved him more then anything, and she wanted to be his own personal angel.,
 
30 Years Of Waiting

Thread Started - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=86972650#post86972650

You play a man who is a almost 30 years old, problem is he knows on his 30th birthday that he will change physically and perhaps mentally. He is the son of the devil, he is suppose to go back after his change is complete but he has met my character (Alexia) and doesn't wish to leave her. He starts to tell her about himself because he needs her support and wants her there while he turns he is hoping that in doing so he wouldn't hurt her, when he turns he slams her against the wall then when he remembers who she is perhaps he has sex with her. changes would be painful, have all kinds of ideas where this can go.

P.S look in google hit image and put in male demon pick out a demon form so i can picture him, and may wanna do the same for another picture on what actor fit your character.
 
The Lingering Beast

(Based On Beauty And The Beast)

Thread Started - http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...6#post86744066

Three witches damn a king of a small kingdom, because he was very cruel emotionally to there little sister, but what they didn't know was he had picked a woman to be his wife and queen. A woman who was only nineteen and who he cares about, he choose this woman over there little sister which was why they damned him into the monstrous form he was put in. Instead of finding love true love he has to make the ultimate sacrifice for his soon to be wife. His whole home no longer human now objects and a rose that means his death if the last petal falls. But how will he expose himself to his now arriving bride to be and how will she take his new form?

And


Dracula - Untold

Thread Started - http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...8#post86698318

Everyone thinks they know the truth about him, but only one woman is going to find the truth. Her name is Alexia, she has had many lives. One of her lives she was married to the man before he turned into the beast known as Dracula. Demanding he drink her blood to protect there son, but the first time she ever touches him she starts to feel things that have never been felt before. Memories in her dreams, always seeing him and a inner connection she cannot fathom. But will he ever bring her to his side?
 
Still in need of a writing partner for these two threads. Anyone who wants to write the female roles is welcome.

It's Just Art - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1445890

Two desperate students in need of some cash, become models for an erotic art class where they pose together in sexual positions. It starts as just poses, no touching, but as the poses get the tension rising they slowly start touching in the poses, continuing up until the sexual need is too great. Kind of a slow burning thread, but with a lot of tension.

Party Accident - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1445170

In what was just supposed to be a quick revenge against her boyfriend. A girl gives a blowjob to a boy in the bathroom of a frat party. She means to use it to get back at her boyfriend, who she later finds out is actually full on cheating on her. So she goes back to the boy from the party sometime later to up the stakes. This is just to be a fun hook up thread.
 
Hi lovely Litsters!
I am on the prowl for a co-writer who is willing to portray the role of a conflicted titan. I had the idea for a thread based on a descendant of Pandora who is the last hope for saving mankind. To do so she must return the Evils that Pandora released to their box, but she needs the help of the great titan Prometheus to do so.
If the thought of jumping into a world of mythology hidden beneath the modern life of the present day appeals to you, drop me a PM and we can discuss specifics...
I wrote a prologue and an intro post for my character which can be found here. I am willing to change it edit anything to accommodate your preferences.
 
Last edited:
Magneto's Fury

Thread Started - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1448310

This story is after the xmen's fight with that immortal mutant that Jean killed in apocalypse. Magneto helped rebuild Xavier's mansion and still missing his wife and child very much, but a team of military soldiers corner him and in the fight they didn't when but Erick was hurt badly, he runs into an alleyway and collapses when he wakes up he is in a bed, his wounds bandaged up. He finds himself in a human home, the woman young and beautiful. She has no idea he is a mutant, and after some time he ends up feeling for her very much. She was raised a fighter so she knows how to fight, since she belonged to an underground where the humans that believe humans should help and try to protect mutants. Because they deserve the same rights they had.

The young woman has a mutant ability that doesn't kick in until the first time he kisses her, she ends up pregnant. On a walk the military come back and hiding what he was for so long he had to use his powers to protect his girlfriend and his unborn child. I wanted to do a love story with magneto for a long time, so I'm using him when he was young. Since frankly the man deserves to be loved.
 
Back
Top