Joker 2.0

Batgirl waited and waited...and waited for the elevator to come down. Really, she needed to get an electrician to fix up the electricity at Wayne industries. If it had been a speedier elevator before tonight she might've thought this was the Jokers doing.

She wasn't certain what he'd find since most everyone should have left by now. The janitor might have possibly been around. She debated changing into her alias Alison Wayne but then it'd be obvious, wouldn't it? That she was Batgirl. After all, Alison would be at home having dinner. Besides, he'd left the note for Batgirl another tell tale sign.

Batgirl stepped into the elevator and before she had the chance to hit a button, all the buttons lit up and then acted as if it was malfunctioning. It slowly went up then seemed to stop in the middle of its journey.

"Fuck!" Bat girl hissed.

It stalled for about 10 minutes before slowly moving to the top floor where the board room was. The secretary Maggie was fast asleep at her table causing batgirl to frown. "No one is supposed to be here this late..." she murmured to herself.

She walked towards the double doors which were already open and she looked around, spotting one of the men, Matt, her fiancé sitting at the head of the table.

"What's going on here?"

By the way it looked, the Joker could've been holding them hostage but it still seemed off.
 
Joker had hidden himself away from the double doors along the wall they were on so Batgirl could not see him, but he had set up a mirror on one of his cylinders so he could see her. He cursed as she stopped just before she crossed the beams. Just one more step and the boardroom, hell the whole top floor of Wayne tower's would be flooded with Joker gas and send the entire top echelon of the company into Zombieville. Well all except Alison Wayne but he could live with that. She faced financial and personal ruin after what he was going to unleash and he wanted her to suffer.

Damn that woman why wouldn't she move??? Well perhaps a little persuasion might help.

Moving from his hiding place he strolled to the opposite side of the table from her clapping as he went.

"Well done Batsy, you worked out my clues but I don't think you know who the real villains are here tonight. You see poor Miss Wayne was going to have her company sold out from under her by her own executives. Well not exactly sold, just have all her power stripped away and the company turned in a new direction."

Jokers voice suddenly got hard as he looked at the board members. "All the good work of the Wayne's would be thrown away as you made a land grab and evicted hundreds of people costing millions. And why?" he smiled and then began to laugh as he spread his hands out wide and turned to look out at the city. "To build another sports stadium. Oh but not any sports stadium," he tutted as he turned around shaking his finger. "Oh no a state of the art, all flash, everything included, all the bells and whistles, shining bright stadium."

Smiling he looked around. "Built by crooks, run by crooks, with a casino run by crooks, all the while you score your kickbacks and the public gets screwed, and the infighting starts. You see I may be the clown king of crime but even I have my limits Gentlemen. When you start picking on defenseless children I draw the line."

Looking up he stared at Batgirl and moved back against the windows and then held up a small detonator. "So what's it going to be Batsy? You going to arrest me or these Jokers?" and he started laughing.

As soon as she stepped forward the gas would go off and he would blow the window behind him. The two cylinders he had brought with him had been insurance. He had actually thought she would have come through the window herself and had prepared for that, but be prepared for everything. Even if she didn't come in the gas was set to go off in the next ten seconds.
 
Allison was shocked. She couldn't force her legs to move, even as the joker came out of his hiding spot to reveal the CEO's plans to sell HER company. She was close to just ripping off her Batgirl mask and going off on the whole company. Her fiancé. She'd left him here to take care of her company when she went off to train and he might as well have been the joker because he stabbered her in the back.

Batgirl blinked a few times trying to bring herself out of her inner monologue and not show the betrayal in her eyes. Not while the Joker stood in front of her.

"You." She said calmly or as calmly as any woman could who'd been betrayed by her own fiancé. "How did you plan to explain this to m-- miss Wayne? You're her fiancé, aren't you?"

She wouldn't allow the Joker to force her to lose control of her own actions. Matt was quiet though and didn't say a word. She stepped forward just as gases began to explode in the boardroom. It was a trap. It was all a fucking trap! Had she done it though? She'd only took a step.

"Everyone, get out!" She said in between coughs and hacking. The only gas that got in her lungs was the one she breathed in by mouth(Thankfully her bat mask protected her from fully inhaling it.)Clown zombies were every where! All her employees.

She didn't have time to curse the joker out, she just had to get out of the building before she took in anymore gas fumes and became one of them.

She headed towards the elevator and felt slightly woozy once the doors open. Once inside the elevator, she slumped against the wall. Tears streamed down her cheeks because the little bit of gas that she'd inhaled burned her insides and the realization of what her fiancé had done to her was..heartbreaking.
 
He had almost laughed as she had taken that final step and unleashed the gas upon everyone. Of course she would never know it had been inevitable, and would likely blame herself for what was about to happen. What he was most interested in was her hesitation when he had revealed the boards plans. For a moment it had almost seemed as if she had been genuinely shocked, and not in a bystander way but in a personal way. Was it possible that this Batgirl was linked to Wayne enterprises in some way?

As he blew out the window and jumped, laughing as he saw her retreating down the hall he knew it would be easy to find out. She might not have breathed in enough of his gas to transform her, but it would still effect her. Her personality would undergo some fun changes and he only had to keep a watch to spot her.

Laughing he popped the chute and glided to the ground, making his way to his car and driving away as the video he had made hit the internet.
 
God she felt so sick, everything seemed to echo around her, the sound of the elevator going down, the doors opening. She stumbled to her cat and blinked a few times. It was almost as if she could hear the jokers laugh echoing in her mind.

That, of course, caused her to giggle for no exact reason just...because it was funny. She looked around to see if the Joker was anywhere close. No sign of anyone, just her. "Oh batsy, yer losin it..."

Batsy? Yer? What was wrong with her voice? The tone stayed the same low and sultry but, her enunciation of words was off kilter.

Kind of like her families businesses were now probably all off kilter, not to mention her engagement, her life. She started laughing again because THAT was funny. She'd lived a pretty privileged life. In fact it probably wouldn't even matter if Matt sold everything.

Her trust fund was still pretty big. She could probably start her own business and make a new life for herself. The laughing turned back into tears. Tears of laughter? Tears of shame? Both? She wasn't sure.

And here she was tryin to play dress up and super hero. She couldn't even keep a grasp on her own life and had just turned at least 10 of her most trusted colleagues into zombies.
 
For the next several weeks things played out how Jeremy thought they would. At first Wayne industries had suffered a severe backlash on the stock market despite their whole board being turned into mindless Joker zombies. His little video had done exactly what he wanted it to. As their stocks plummeted he bought them up through several shell companies.

Eventually though the furor had died down as the police investigation cleared the company of any wrong doing thanks to an anonymous source that proved the video was fake and had actually been sent out over the web from a building downtown not the Wayne industries building. That along with some other key evidence exonerated the company.

Of course he was behind everything. No use being a major stockholder in a ruined company. He also started hanging around town, making himself known in high society. He was surprised that he was unable to meet Allison Wayne his main reason for doing so, but he was sure he would eventually. After all he had big plans for her and her company.

Meanwhile he had every two bit crook and snitch keeping an eye out for any woman acting strange. Someone had breathed in his gas and they were definitely going through changes. They were not just looking for any woman off the street either. She had to be athletic enough to be the Bat and smart enough as well. So far they had turned up squat and he was beginning to wonder if the gas had done Batsy in. Maybe it was time Joker made another appearance and see if he could lure the bat out of her cave.
 
Last edited:
After the fiasco at the Wayne Industries, Alison had hid herself away. It didn't help that the little bit of gas she'd sucked up had done some fucked up things to her. She'd been having nightmares for starters. The joker would have her tied up as Batwoman but as the Dream continued on, her body suit would soon turn into this hideous spandex looking catsuit. The Joker would walk behind her before whispering something (she could never catch what it was) but then she'd wake up gasping for air as if she'd been choking.

And she hadn't laughed in awhile, which was odd. Despite the rumors that her family was humorless and terribly broody...well, okay that was true but she'd always been the acception. It was like she was born out of a different pea pod or something.

Allison straightened up her suit and stepped into the office, Wayne industries recently hired a new secretary after the fiasco since Shirley their previous secretary had been compromised.

They'd ended up having to send her to arkham asylum.

Megan, their new secretary, had stopped Allison in her tracks. "One of the new stockholders has been trying to get in touch with you Miss Wayne."

"Really?"

"Indeed. His name is Jeremy."

"Last name?"

She shrugged her shoulders. Allison hadn't heard of a Jeremy before but he probably was concerned there'd be another scandal and lose his money.

"Ah, well...call him and set up a meeting. I'm feeling better today so..."

"No need. He said he'd be stopping in again today."

Allison frowned but nodded her head. Her head still ached so she didn't really feel like arguing about propriety.
 
Jeremy made his way into Wayne industries again and proceeded up to the top floor. By now he was such a regular visitor the new guards gave him nods of greeting which he returned, and a quick wave of the security wand before allowing him to go on. He could see the other measures that had been put in place since his visit as Joker.

The elevators were now swifter and had state of the art surveillance systems in them. The hall down to the head offices was not only filled with discreet surveillance systems, but had bomb detection equipment, a low level x ray scanner and hidden weapon ports. He was sure they contained non lethal means of taking down threats but he had to say he was impressed with the way Allison had responded to his attack.

He smiled a charming little smile he had practiced for hours to get just right as he got to Megan and then asked the same question he had been for almost a week now. "Is Miss Wayne in today Megan?"

He was almost turning to leave as he finished talking when Megan surprised him. "Indeed she is Jeremy and she is looking forward to meeting with you. Let me just inform her you are here."

He was a little stunned but recovered quickly and smiled at her. He straightened his tie (Green) and made sure his crisp grey Armani suit looked presentable and then at Megan's nod and barely heard (or needed) directions, he walked to Allison's office.

The door was open and he walked in confidently, shutting it behind him and strolling over to greet her as one equal to another. He did not try to dominate her but neither did he take a submissive roll. Smiling he shook her hand and then sat comfortably in the chair before her desk.

"An honor to greet you Miss Wayne. My name is Jeremy Parks. Don't be ashamed if you have never heard of me. I am a bit of a globe trotter and have my fingers in a lot of pies, but I like to stay out of the limelight, well at least when it comes to business. I leave that to the professionals. Me I just like to spend the money they make me," he chuckled.

"As to why I am here, I know a good business when I see one and Wayne enterprises is just that. I never believed any of those stories about you and the Joker and so when others fled what they thought was a sinking ship I got on board. Now I wish to maximize my profits."

So saying he opened his briefcase which had already been thoroughly searched and placed several folders on her desk. "Each of these is a proposal to build several products between companies I own and Wayne industries. They have done the initial work and either need your expertise to finish up or your factories to build them. I of course don't expect an answer straight away. Have your experts go over the plans, I must admit I hardly can make heads or tails of them myself and perhaps if you have any questions we can meet again. Maybe for lunch?"
 
Allison looked over the projects pursing her lips as she took a seat at her desk. She motioned for Jeremy to sit as she looked them over. The first one was a solar panel which looked to be about 50% more productive then the current ones they were putting out and 30% cheaper to produce.

"Interesting." Allison murmured. She kept her poker face up which admittedly seemed to be stronger than it did before the gas incident.

The next project was a portable living space for the homeless that fit into your pocket when the air was taken out.

A pill that made water clean just by dropping it in and the last one was called a riot suppression foam which essentially hardened any group of people that threw riots. She could see the handiness in that.

Allison didn't look over the problems of each invention, yet. "I'll have my scientists look these over and see what can be done. My secretary will set up something for lunch, perhaps this week?"

It was a rhetorical question of course. Allison reached for the paperwork she'd been neglecting and began to look them over. "If there's nothing else, you can go speak with Megan for that luncheon appointment."
 
Jeremy was a little surprised. he had been led to believe that Allison was a little more hands on and talkative about her company. Yet she seemed distant and rather cold. Perhaps he had been misinformed or she was just being more cautious after her companies recent brush with disaster.

For now he would give her the benefit of the doubt and just set up the luncheon appointment. Standing up he leaned over and shook her hand. "A pleasure to meet you Miss Wayne and I hope this is the beginning of a profitable friendship."

He made his way out and to Megan's desk. He chatted with her for a few minutes and set up a date for lunch in three days at one of Gotham's most exclusive restaurants. Just mentioning his or Miss Wayne's name got them a table instantly. Smiling he left and was soon back at his home.

Well that had gone as well as he had suspected. Now he needed to draw out the Bat. He had everything planned for tonight, so he headed to bed. No need to be tired on his comeback.
 
Allison shook Jeremy's hands and watched as he left. It was odd, usually she was more friendly and a bit more hands on when dealing with clients, especially when dealing with new inventions. Usually she was all about being more hands on. Was it the gas she'd inhaled? Possibly.

The rest of the day went by smoothly. She'd taken care of a few issues, dropped off the files that Jeremy left with her to be looked over by professionals, and continued the rest of her day running errands.

That evening, she strapped on her leather bat suit and mask, and hopped into her batmobile to do some patrolling. It never harmed anyone to do some patrolling and she needed out of her mansion. It held too many memories of Matt.

It still killed her that he had betrayed her the way he did. She shook those thoughts from her mind and tried to clear it. Being on patrol while thinking of an ex lover probably wasn't the safest idea.
 
Jeremy had woken up around 5 and eaten a hearty meal, before showering and heading to his secret lair. Once there he had dressed in a rather snappy purple suit and white shirt combo, with a green tie. Then applied his make up and added the chemical that turned his hair green. Styling it just the way his old Uncle did he checked his mirrors and then added the small invisible voice changer and gave a laugh and said a few lines. The voice of the Joker rang out and he grinned.

Walking into the Garage area he first strapped on a utility belt and added several more gadgets into his pockets before getting into a heavily modified Purple SUV. It might not be the Batmobile, but he thought it was a lot more stylish and a lot less visible.

Laughing he drove out of the secret entrance in the woods and was soon on his way to Gotham. His next stop was going to be Gotham city Hall. Tonight was a special sitting of the council to discuss the problem of homelessness and he had a few ideas on the matter.

A half an hour later, his car pulled into an alley less than a block away from the city hall and smiling he got out and strolled away, pointing behind him and activating the alarm. He then pushed a second button and from below the tray, his flying card shot out and he jumped on and was whisked into the air and towards the building.

He made his way inside quietly through an open window in the back five stories up, then gradually made his way down to the meeting room, putting to sleep any guards he encountered along the way. He did not use Joker gas this time. Doing the same joke twice, that was just wrong. Well he would but the actual Joker wouldn't and he had to play the part.

Finally he arrived in the gallery above the meeting and could see the councilors, the mayor and the press below him. The meeting was in full swing and it seemed like there was some healthy debate going on. Okay there was some real arguing happening and he waited loving it, however the Mayor finally brought the meeting back to order and he knew it was time for his grand entrance.

Swooping down he flew over their heads almost touching them, laughing like the maniac he was supposed to be, before stopping above the Mayor and a little behind him so he had to turn to face him. "My, My, My, My, My. What a spirited debate you are all having. I am sure the thousands of homeless are very happy that you all have there very best interests at heart," he said mock crying.

He had heard what they had been arguing about, and it was not so much how they could help, but how they could hide the situation. "However do not worry gentleman because I have the solution to your problems."

Pulling out a little black box he threw it to the Mayor who juggled it but managed to catch it and Joker clapped. "Inside there is a single button. Press that and I guarantee that your homeless problem will go away." Smiling he sat down on his card as it glided towards the ceiling. "Recently all the homeless kitchens in Gotham have been serving food laced with nanites. Those nanites are programed to explode on receiving a signal from that button. One press and poof no problem," he laughed.

"Oh but wait," he said glancing back as if he had just thought of something. "I just remembered I gave another one of those boxes out today. It was to a homeless guy and I told him that if he pressed his all the bigwigs in city hall would get what was coming to them and all their assets would go to the homeless shelters."

Laughing hard Joker turned circles in the air and then looked at a pocket watch. "Well the button doesn't become active until 8pm and it is 7:34pm now. Guess you have some thinking to do Mayor."
 
Last edited:
Batgirl wasn't sure where she was going. Funny, she was on patrol FOR the joker but had no idea where to look. It wasn't as if he wore a purple sign that said 'hey look, it's me batsy.' So she started scouting the area, going to every area that he might decide to raid. She finally reached the Gotham Town Hall, she knew from an email that they were discussing what to do with the various amounts of homeless people.

The joker couldn't have any interest in that, could he?

Still, she felt this little pull as if something was calling to her and parked behind the town hall so as not to be so obvious. She got out of the car and climbed the building, keeping an eye out from above.

She stood there for at least 15 minutes and while normally she had more patience, she seemed to be losing it. "God, this is soooo boring!" she quietly moaned to herself. "Where the fuck is he? I knew this would be the last place he'd come."

And now she was talking to herself. Perhaps the stress of all that had happened was starting to get to her.
 
Joker kept chuckling but knew they wouldn't do anything if they didn't believe him. "Oh I know what you are thinking. Joker is just messing with us again. Why you think that I don't know considering what I did last time," he laughed. "Ask the board of Wayne enterprises if I joke around about these things."

Flying down to stare into the Mayors eyes he smiled nastily at him. "Still I have prepared a little demonstration for you."

Turning to the gathered media he looked then found the hottest looking reporter and swooped down and grabbed her, then took a camera off one of the guys in the back. "Well now gorgeous, you are about to get the exclusive of a lifetime," he smiled at her as he flew back up and out of the building.

He had arranged for one of the multitudes of homeless to meet him right across from city hall at 7:45. Sure enough as he landed with her she came out of the Alley, dressed in rags and a collection of odds and ends pushing a shopping cart of her belongings.

Smiling Joker produced another black box with a button and the woman eagerly took it. "Now remember," Joker told her. "This is going to kill someone in that building over there," he said pointing to City Hall. "Are you fine with that?"

She nodded. "What do I care. I have been on the streets for 20 years and those people take money hand over fist all the while saying there is no money to help the homeless. They ride around in limousines, eat fine food and fly in planes paid for by taxpayers. Well let's see what they do if they think their lives are on the line."

Smiling she held up the box and grinning reached out her other hand.
 
Bored, so incredibly bored. SO fucking bored that she'd off herself if that'd bring her entertainment. Except then the Joker would win which was a no go for Batsy. "Alrighty, lets go make sure the meeting is going on plan." She said as if there were two people in on the roof of the building.

Pulling out her grappler hooks, making her way down the building. Once she hit the ground, Joker zombies surrounded her. "NOW WE'RE TALKIN!" She screamed as she began her ass kicking. Some of them even happened to be her ex ceos which made it all the more satisfying kicking her ass.

Besides it's not like the little fuckers could die. "Now, if my joker zombies are out here guarding the place, that means Joker is inside." She slammed the last zombie on the ground then ran inside, hearing the last of words of the homeless chick.



She nodded. "What do I care. I have been on the streets for 20 years and those people take money hand over fist all the while saying there is no money to help the homeless. They ride around in limousines, eat fine food and fly in planes paid for by taxpayers. Well let's see what they do if they think their lives are on the line


This time Batgirl pulled out her batarang giggling to herself, she was so stoked! She finally got to use the batarang in something other than dummies.

Like the stuffed dummies, not the real ones.

Aiming the batarang while somehow staying out of view, the box was knocked out of the woman's hand and slid across the floor.

"Oh thank god!" Someone said in relief.

Maybe the mayor, she wasn't sure. Batgirl sauntered in swaying her hips, "honey I'm home. Miss me?"

Batgirl found herself cackling a little which rightfully sounded like a poor imitation of Batgirl imitating what used to Harley.

She overlooked the woman who was scrambling to grab it but Batgirl beat her to it.

"Aw, Mistah J, replacing me already? We haven't even begun to play yet." Batgirl gave a mock pout. "This is just foreplay."

The Gotham officials gasped as the camera swung over to her. "It's a joke guys, cuz Harley and the Joker. I was obviously imi--Nevermind. What a bunch of party poopers."
 
Jokers had snapped around as the Batarang came out of nowhere and knocked the black box flying. Damn she had found him quicker than he thought. Still he could still have some fun though. Then she began to talk and he knew she had been effected by his gas. Wow was this really Batsy? Hell she sounded more like Harley, the chick that used to run around with his Uncle than the woman he had met a little over a month ago.

Grinning widely he remembered the rumors of what Harley and his Uncle used to get up to. God if half of them were true it was no wonder he was always smiling.

Of course he couldn't be sure, but then she had even made a joke about it, something Batman would have never done, and the press had gasped. Inside he had leapt for joy, but outwardly he had to control himself. He was still here for a reason.

"Oh come on Batsy, who's the pooper here. We were just getting to the fun part and you had to go and spoil the punch line. Still there are two boxes left and only ten minutes left."

He then looked her up and down exaggeratedly, taking in her spandex clad form that did nothing to hide her curvaceous body.

"Oh and as for foreplay Bats, this is not it. If we were having foreplay you would know all about that," he laughed loudly as he flew up towards the ceiling. "So are you coming up to the roof Batsy or are you going to try to stop those two from pressing those buttons and let me get away again."

Chuckling he began to fly towards his escape route his voice drifting back. "Bye Batsy. Be a good girl now and save the day." His laughter echoed back. He was sure he had pressed the right buttons within her mind, but he would soon see.
 
As the Joker lifted away, Batsy sighed and gave an aggravated groan of disapproval. "Okay guys we have a problem. I'm being pulled in a few directions. I'm new at this so you gotta help me out here. I could go after the Joker like he told me NOT to do because you guys are idiots that make the wrong decisions."

Another burst of gasps filled the room. Apparently they had a problem with her being honest. "I mean let's face it. You guys aren't that smart, you gave a psycho lunatic billions of dollars."

"Uh Batgirl we only have ten minutes..."

"Fine, fine. I could also trust you guys to make the right decision and not hit any button because it's probably a fake anyways." She said casually shrugging.

"Seriously?" Another voice from the crowd.

Batgirl began clapping her hands,"Come on, ladies and pissants. I don't have long. Do I save your lives or stop the Joker which in all honesty saves everyone's life?"

The room was silent and she shook her head. "USELESS. You're all useless but I think I can trust you all to be grown ups and make the right decision. Don't touch the buttons. Everything's cool if you don't. I'll find the Joker and he'll go to Arkham..."

As she walked off one of the reporter said,"and that ladies and gentlemen is supposed to be our hero.."

She rolled her eyes and started walking down the hall, the Jokers voice ringing in her head even as she tried to fight it. 'Go be a good girl and save the day.'

But that's what he wanted, wasn't it? For her to let him get away. She shouldn't give him exactly what he wanted BUT she was starting to come to the realization that Gotham's townspeople were morons and right now they were probably both getting ready to push the...

They weren't that dumb, were they?

Surely they could handle NOT pressing a button without the coercion of the Joker. Batgirl took the elevator up to the last floor then climbed out the window and up the wall to the roof.

"Gotcha." Batgirl said

And then, suddenly KABOOM!

"God fucking damn it! I told them NOT to press the button."
 
Joker watched as Batgirl came over the edge of the roof and yelled out "Gotcha". He was ten feet above it flying on his card back and forth with the camera he had stolen aimed at her. He still had the reporter in his other arm and he whispered in her ear. "Oh what showmanship. Did you see that? Not as flashy as me mind you but still good."

Then city hall was rocked by an explosion and he threw back his head and laughed as he circled the building filming smoke billowing out of the windows and fire beginning to lick at the doors. Flying back up to the roof he looked at the reporter. "You should be glad you weren't in there."

He heard Batsy's comment and he chuckled again. "It's the nature of the beast Bats. Tell them not to play with something and they just have to. Oh and before you and anyone else think to blame the homeless for that, let me tell you something,it wasn't them. I lied about the boxes." Laughing again he turned the camera around and grinned into it. "What you think I am going to allow some big wig the power to kill all those helpless people." Laughing he set the reporter down and then pointed the camera on him and her on the card and floated it away slightly.

He turned to Bats and pointed at her. "Stay there gorgeous or the dame gets it," he told her pulling a gun from around his waist and pointing it at her. Then he moved so he could look at Bats and the reporter and smiled. "Let me explain it to you. The one I gave to the Homeless has yet to be activated, so yay them. The box I gave to the Mayor, well I lied a little. The bomb was actually in the box. He just thought he was getting rid of all the Homeless. Show's what sort of a man he was," he laughed. "Well you can play the tapes and see if anyone argued against it."

Reaching into his jacket he pulled out another box. "This one is exactly linked to the one I gave my homeless guy." He pressed the button and then smiled as the reporter cringed. "Oh you were expecting another blast. No I told him that the big wigs would get what they deserved and they have. At this moment every cent they have squirreled away is being drained and sent to homeless shelters and soup kitchens in the city." Well minus a little bit for him of course and certain pieces of information.

Joker then turned to Batman and smiled. "Well now Batsy I think it is time we introduced ourselves, but we really don't want an audience for this." He waved his hand and his card picked up the reporter and dumped her in the grounds of the city hall along with the camera.

Meanwhile Joker looked her up and down. "Love the new suit, it makes you look a lot different. it's the ears right, you have done something to the ears,' he chuckled.
 
As soon as she had reached the building and cursed about the townspeople clearly not listening to a thing she said, the Joker went into how thats how things usually went and then delved deeper into what each of the remotes did, including his own. As he pressed it, the reported flinched but he reassured them that nothing else had blown up, just funds were stolen from the big wigs. This, of course, only caused Batgirl to worry about whether or not her own money was safe. IT wasn't that she didn't believe in helping those less fortunate, but to do it like this, it was basically stealing.

There was no way to cover that shit uo.

"Well now Batsy I think it is time we introduced ourselves, but we really don't want an audience for this."

Introduce themselves? That was not exactly what she'd been planning. After all, apparently this man had a thing against anyone with a rich background. Her family was one of the founding families of Gotham. There was literally no escape from who she was except for being Batgirl.

Still, she stayed silent as he looked her up and down after disposing of the reporter. Her first and foremost thought should've been whether the reporter was okay. Sadly, that was not what was on her mind.

Despite their rivalry thus far, there was something enamoring about the Joker. Like if she was insane, he'd probably be her go to guy for all the fun times. She shook her head because that in itself was an insane thought.

At his final words, her lip twitched as if she wanted to laugh but was holding it back because that wasn't funny.

"Didn't we already do this part, the introductions. Batgirl..." She pointed to herself, "And Joker. Though the news is calling you Joker 2.0 not sure which fits, to be honest."
 
Joker chuckled. He really loved seeing her try to hold in her mirth. It was fun as he had watched tapes of his uncles encounters with the original Batman and that guys expression had never changed. Talk about your chiseled features.

"Joker 2.0," he said with indignation clutching his hand to his chest and another one to his head. "Just what do these philistines think I am, some sort of computer software?"

He looked at her and ran his eyes over her. "So what are they calling you? Batgirl? I have to say they really don't have eyes. You are definitely a Batwoman," he growled and licked his lips. "Then again all you goody goodies get called girls don't you, well except for that Amazon. Aint no one mistaking her for a girl know what I mean," he asked cupping his hands in front of his chest and cackling.

"Still your not bad looking Batsy," he said pacing back and forth. "A few cosmetic changes to the costume, maybe a new color scheme, a definite change in attitude and maybe we could go out. I tell you what, you leave me your number and I will get back to you. We can do dinner or maybe a romantic supper," he smiled.
 
Again, she found herself trying to hold back laughter at his first comment referring himself to a computer software. It was hard, really hard and weird, really weird. A few weeks ago his jokes were really bad puns that made her sick. There was absolutely nothing funny about a man dressed up as a clown that killed people.

Or pretended to kill people.

Or both.

Chills ran down her spine as he surveyed her and admired her looks. "What do you mean costume changes and color schemes?" Though she felt the sudden urge again to obey his suggestion and give him her number. She shook her head. This was getting weird.

Why in the hell would she give the Joker her number?

"Sorry, I don't mix business with pleasure." Came her weak response as she took a deep inhale it could probably be seen that it was really hard for her to say no. She was losing her train of thought of why she was even on the roof with a villain.

Oddly enough, her headaches were coming back too.
 
Laughing he flew in a little closer to her and smiled a charming smile at her.

"Well our business has concluded, so let's make this all about pleasure then," he told her as he whipped out a bouquet of flowers from his sleeve that would not be out of place in any cheesy magicians show. Of course that magician would not have sprayed his with a combination of Joker gas, Aphrodisiac and several other mind altering drugs. Basically one whiff would make the recipient highly aroused, keyed into the Joker and be highly susceptible to his suggestions, especially when it came to sex.

Joker was not sure why he was giving these to her. Call it a whim, a power trip, a need to humiliate or hell because she was smoking hot and he was fucking horny. Whatever the case was he was sure she was not just going to roll over and spread her legs on the roof top for him. She was a Bat and they had mind's that had been trained to resist things like this. Still it would work, the only question was how long would he have to wait.

Throwing the bouquet to her he smiled. "So come on Batsy make with the numbers. I have other things I have to get to and I want to have an easier way to get in touch with you."
 
Batgirl was ready to walk off but was stopped mid-walk/saunter as the Joker swung in front of her again pulling out a bouquet of red roses. Usually her sarcastic wit would've been able to pull her out of this situation but the strong aroma of the flowers interrupted her train of thought.

"Roses, how..." her voice trailed off as she inhaled.

It had a funny smell, not the typical Rose smell, but not disgusting either. It made her body tingle and her eye twitch. There was something chemical in it that was faint but not overly so where it was obvious to detect. She squirmed where she stood as she tried to blink the blurred thoughts in her mind.

"So come on Batsy make with the numbers. I have other things I have to get to and I want to have an easier way to get in touch with you."

That nagging voice in her head that was telling her no seemed to be pushed further and further back in her mind. It wasn't totally gone. She could still hear it, but his voice seemed to get louder and dominate over her own moral compass. Her eye twitched again as she tried to fight whatever was trying to take over.

Benefits of giving the Joker her number, if he ever contacted her she could probably locate him easier.

'But let's be real batsy, you wouldn't mind if he got in touch with you or hell, just touched you.' A dark inner voice coaxed her in her brain. Was the indecision showing on her face?

Just the idea of him bending her over, images of him taking control over her and literally bending her to his will flew through her mind but left just as quickly causing her to idly lick her lips with desire.

Without even realizing what she was doing, her phone number fell from her lips.

She was doing this to be able to track him, she told herself, lied to herself. When he contacted her, she'd go to the Gotham police and they'd find him, lock him in the asylum.

But, if she were honest with herself, she'd know he was too smart to let her do something like that.
 
Joker smiled as she mumbled some numbers at him and he committed them to memory. Smiling he flew backwards from her a little then smiled at her.

"You know Bat's I never understood why our predecessors always had to fight. Oh I get that Joker was a criminal and needed to be locked up, but you know if the two of them just talked things over I am sure things might have worked out a lot differently for both them and this town."

He looked down at her with a predatory look and then chuckled. "Perhaps we could have that talk they never had and this town would be the better for it."

He began to slowly fly off and back towards where he had parked his car. "Have a good night Batgirl. I will call you shortly. I do hope you like home cooked meals," he chuckled as he floated away and then disappeared into the shadows.

As he got back to the car and stowed the card beneath it and drove off he smiled. He would put a trace on the number and see if he came up with anything. He wouldn't be surprised if it was just a burner phone or super encrypted, but it never hurt to try.
 
Batgirl watched dazedly and shook her head as she slowly came to the realization that she'd just given her the Joker her number. If she hadn't given him the super encrypted number she'd have panicked a bit more. However, it had been incredibly reckless to have given him any number.

Besides, this was HER plan wasn't it? Track him down when he reached out to her. Still, it felt like there were plot holes in this idea. Shaking her head again, she climbed down the building and made her way to her car and drove towards the bat cave.

~~

The next day Allison made her way into Wayne Industries. Everything that happened with Batgirl was somewhat blurry. She hadn't looked on the news, just vaguely heard through word of mouth that Batgirl had left the mayor to fend for himself with a bomb and a bunch of angry homeless people.

Other rumors stated that Batgirl was into the Joker and probably sleeping with him. This was all in office discussions.

"Yeah..." Megan said," She was practically begging the Joker to fuck her." She was talking to one of the executives.

"I wouldn't blame him. If I'd been the Joker, she wouldn't even be able to climb a building let alone walk when I was done with her.."

Allison twitched and then turned abruptly, glaring at the both of them. "I'm sorry, did I hire you to answer phones or gossip." She said to Megan and then turned her attention Castor. "I assume since you're babbling about some useless super hero that you have all the requirements for Mr.Parks inventions."

He cleared his throat and handed her the file. Without another a word she took the files and walked into the office.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top