Brothel / Adult resort

hfernandez1983

Pervy Kinky Author
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Posts
397
So I had this idea about an adult resort which is actually a brothel. It employs various girls and they all cater to your sexual fantasies. While you can indulge in them in plain old vanilla sex they cater to most fantasies or well every fantasy a client has. Clients can be a couple of singles who choose to come at this special resort / brothel. They even have special rooms your fantasies can be enacted in... like lets say a doctors office, a classroom, a normal office, the inside of a airplane?? etc.

The brothel has special packages for weekends, a week or a maximum of 10 days guests can choose from. Now this is the first part of my idea and wanted to know if it is believable enough and can be worked on?

The second part of my idea revolves around a single man who is rich and can afford to go to a place like this to cater to his very particular fetish of gender reversal that includes crossdressing and pegging. Our hero (actually the heroine :p) goes here and maybe gets a 7 day package or a 10 day package and indluges in every sexual fantasy he has. (being a bride? schoolgirl? a hooker? etc)

The main concept behind this was that this crossdressing thing would just be the inital story. But maybe this idea can be utilized for stories with other characters as well.....
 
What about an adult resort that offers different fantasy packages. One of them is a full crossdresser makeover.

A guy who used to dress up as a teen but hasn’t done it in years decides to try it out. They give you a full body makeover, lessons in how to act femme, a shopping excursion and of course they encourage you to explore the beautiful island resort in full dress.

The first night after getting the makeover he’s is taken to the nightclub on the resort. He’s nervous but they tell him that it’s dark and nobody will recognize him or know that he is a man. He is approached by a guy and ends up dancing and making out. There could be private booths at the club and his teacher tells the guy that her friend has never given a blowjob before and encourages them to go to a booth.

Over the next several days he explores the resort as a woman with the teacher encouraging him to be slutty.
 
It's more like a Fantasy Island/ Westworld thing....

He is rich, late 40's, always been curious. Before he arrives, he fills in pages of questionnaires, and has to submit full nude pictures. When he arrives, he has a room full of clothing that is cut for him, and a personal stylist- maybe an experienced transgender. They guide him in everything from clothing to makeup, to how to walk and how to talk.

When he feels comfortable, he steps out for an evening and explores, but maybe gets shy, and retreats. Each night he gets more daring until he feels like a woman. He can be at the resort Piano bar, and here we can meet some of the other resort patrons- including maybe another recluse that has a fantasy about meeting a shy trans....
 
It's more like a Fantasy Island/ Westworld thing....

He is rich, late 40's, always been curious. Before he arrives, he fills in pages of questionnaires, and has to submit full nude pictures. When he arrives, he has a room full of clothing that is cut for him, and a personal stylist- maybe an experienced transgender. They guide him in everything from clothing to makeup, to how to walk and how to talk.

When he feels comfortable, he steps out for an evening and explores, but maybe gets shy, and retreats. Each night he gets more daring until he feels like a woman. He can be at the resort Piano bar, and here we can meet some of the other resort patrons- including maybe another recluse that has a fantasy about meeting a shy trans....

After getting his makeover he is still nervous about the idea of leaving his room. His stylist reminds him that they are holding all of his boy clothes in storage as part of the fantasy.

He argues that nobody would ever think that he is a real woman.

“You mean you don’t think you could ever pass as a woman like me?”

“Never. People would just think that you are out with your friend in drag!”

“Come here.” She whispers to him as she takes his hands in hers.

He feels the soft warmth of her thighs as she guides his hand between her legs and under her skirt. Before he knows what’s happening she pulls him closer and his hand is pressed against her panties. But instead of feeling her smooth pussy he slowly realizes that something is different. She presses his hand firmly against her body as he feels her cock growing in his hand.

“Now tell me again that you could never pass as a real woman.” A smile spreads across her face as she teases him.

“I... uh...”

“It’s ok, you can touch it all you want dear.” She steps back and pulls her skirt up with one hand revealing her thin panties struggling to hold her cock.

“Do you want to see it?”
 
He is hesitant. He has dreamed of this, but now it was real. He reached out and stroked the hard cock, and felt how the silky panties slid over the shaft and head. He ran his thumb over the head and felt a drop of wetness through the fabric. He felt incredibly powerful that just this little touch could already get pre cum flowing. He felt from the head to the balls, amazed that such a big cock could be hidden so well. She then took his other hand and put it on her chest. He felt the soft skin with no trace of hair, and ran it to her bra. He could feel the mounds and they didn't feel hard and fake- more pert and firm.

She unhooked her bra and let it fall. He was amazed at her beautiful breasts, and she pulled his head down to them. He suckled like a baby on a teet. He loved the way she moaned as he sucked, and couldn't believe he was stroking a cock that was on the same body. She gently nudged his head down, and he kissed down her belly and stopped at the top of her panties. She was so hard that her cock had started to pull them away, and he could see the head of her cock and his hand stroking the silky sides.

It was now or never, and he pulled the panties down til just the head stuck out, and extended his tongue to lick for the fist time.
 
Back
Top