Coming back home(Closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,813
Matthew Henry
Age - 23, 6 foot tall, blue eyes, brown hair, athletic body, porn star attributes.

A couple years ago Matt never thought his life would be where it is at today. He had his own house, a great paying job and he was married to Ashley for 3 years. Things kept getting better for him as well, he just found out he was being promoted and was going to receive a big pay raise as well. The only thing is that with the promotion he had to move to a different location. The location was his hometown. He hadn't been there in years, not since the whole incident with his little sister.

One night about four years ago his sister and him ended up having sex. He still isn't sure how she talked or seduced him into it. He thought it was so wrong and after they had sex she kept trying to have more and more. He kept resisting her and eventually moved away for his job and met his wife. Now he had to go back home and once his parents found out they were so excited and wanted to see him as soon as he got in so that meant he would be face to face with his sister once again. He wondered if she was going to remember or still be interested in him like she was before.

After a few weeks of looking for a house he found one about fifteen minutes from his parents house and packed and him and his wife were on their way back to his hometown. The day they got there and were unloading the truck when he saw his parents car pull up with three people in it. This was it, after all these years he would be near his sister again.
 
Katie Henry


Age - 22

Katie had heard her brother was coming home, but of course, not from him. He'd made it abundantly clear when he married that bitch of his that they wouldn't be speaking again...But, she'd stayed close to home, living with her parents while she attended community college for art and worked as an apprentice in a tattoo shop, and she still talked to some of the same people he talked to.

They'd always been wildly different people, her and Matt. Well, she mostly the wild one, and him simply different. But, for one amazing night 4 years ago, she'd discovered that he was the perfect lover. She had boys before that, and men after, but none was the same, and she'd always compared them to him.

Now, he was back, and as her and her parents pulled into the driveway of his new home, Katie promised herself that there was nothing that would stop her from getting him back in her life, and her bed. Not even his prudish, bible-thumping wife. So it was that she sauntered up the driveway, knee high boots, short, torn denim skirt, and a tanktop that could hardly be called a shirt, and embraced her estranged brother, with a kiss on the cheek and a whisper in his ear...

"Welcome home..."
 
Last edited:
When Katie stepped out of the car Matt's eyes went right to her. 'So I see she is still wearing those revealing clothes of hers' he thought to himself. He stood there as he watched her walk right up to him and embrace him in a hug. He felt her big breasts press against his chest and when she whispered into his ear it brought back the memory of all the naughty things she whispered into his ear that one night four years ago. "Thanks Katie" He said back softly as his mom came over to hug him and then his dad after that.

Then his parents went over to greet his wife Ashley and she instantly took them on a tour of the house while Matt kept bringing boxes from the truck and setting them in the garage. He had been working for a while so he was a little sweaty from the heat. He pulled his t shirt off so he was just in a tank top now.
 
Katie gave "the Bitch" a cursory hello, but passed on the tour of the house. Instead, she took a flask from her purse and a seat on a big box in the garage, and proceeded to eyeball her studly brother, hoping at the very least to make him rather uncomfortable.

She raked her fingers through her deep red hair, shapely thighs crossed one over the other, one boot dangling as she leaned back on her hands, watching him lug boxes too and fro.

She took a long pull from the flask, grinning and licking her glossy pink lips as she offered the silvery container to her brother.

"Care for a drink, brother of mine?"
 
Matt picked a few boxes from the truck and brought them over to the garage. Once he set them down his eyes started at Katie's boots and worked their way up her body as he stood back up after setting the boxes down. His eyes came to her lips as she ran her pink tongue over them after drinking from the flask. "You're drinking at..." he looked at his watch, "...11:26 in the morning. Nice.. I'll pass though thanks." After the night they had sex four years ago he was never really able to act the same around her. Just the thought that he had sex with his own sister was so wrong. "So I see you still wear barely any clothes at all" He said teasingly as he sat down on a big box wiping the sweat from his forehead.
 
Katie smirked, giggling at his reproach...Oh, what a stickler Matt was...But speaking of sticks, he did have an amazing one...Not one she'd found the equal of...

"Oh no bro...I've been drinking since waaaaay before now...." She winked, taking another sip and tucking the flask away.

She'd caught him checking her out, eyes roaming up her thighs, that tight little skirt she loved, and the black halter...He was never very discrete, which is probably why he'd been such a boyscout.

"Hardly any...You mean this?" She played at being wounded, then when he turned she lifted her top over her more than ample, 36D chest, revealing a sheer black strapless bra beneath.

"Hey, can you see my nip piercings through this?" She smirked, giving him another wink. He hated that.
 
Matt stared for a few seconds in complete shock that she took her shirt off. Their parents and his wife were inside and could come back out in any second. He could in fact see her nipples and he finally pried his eyes from her breasts. "Are you insane sis?! Put your shirt back on! You trying to get me killed!" He called out quietly as he was trying his hardest not to stare at her breasts. His wife, Ashley, had small breasts they were nothing compared to Katie's. He walked away into the back of the truck and sat down on a box once again wiping the sweat from his forehead wondering why his sister was still doing this to him.
 
Katie giggled again, only this time it sounded almost evil as she pulled her top back down. She almost felt bad, except for the fact that he had this coming. Her brother had given her the most amazing night of her life, had always been there for her, until he freaked out and left her, all alone. She wasn't planning to just ruin his marriage, but she was getting him back, and she couldn't see one happening without the other...But hey, can't make an omelet, blah blah blah....

She hopped off the box she was sitting on and made her way over to the truck, digging a pack of smokes from her back pocket and lighting it on her way.

Leaning in the door of the truck, she knocked on the side. "Hey, earth to Matt! You can look bro I'm decent..." She took a drag, thinking about that statement, then shrugged. "Well whatever I have my clothes on" She exhaled, reaching in and offering him the pack.

"Smoke?" then, in a sing-song tone "They're your fav-or-ite...."
 
Matt turned around to see his sister standing there with her top back on and smoking a cigarette. "You know I don't smoke sis" He wanted to ask her why she was doing this to him but he didn't. He just kept thinking why she was so into him. It was warmer inside the truck so he continued sweating making his body glisten. Knowing they would probably be alone a little while longer because his wife and parents are probably catching up and talking about the house, and once they start talking they go on for a while. He didn't know if it would be worse to go in there and listen to them go on forever or stay out here with his sister who seemed like she hadn't changed a bit. He pulled on the front of his shirt fanning off his chest and upper body trying to cool down a little.
 
Katie stepped into the back of the truck, immediately feeling the heat trapped within...She fanned herself a moment, rolling her eyes at the smoking comment. "No, Matt, I don't know you don't smoke...You did when you left...Asshole..."

She leaned against the side of the truck, hands folded behind her, cigarette hanging from the corner of her full lips. Looking him up and down, she had to say, she approved. He may have been an ass when he left, but at least he'd taken care of himself.

"So...How's the old ball and chain? She looks just as humorless as the wedding photo..."
 
"Well I don't smoke anymore, Ashley doesn't like it when I smoke so I quit." Hearing her say that she looks as humorless as the wedding photo made him think about how their relationship has been going. "She is fine, Ashley is gonna have to go job hunting tomorrow." He knew Katie didn't like Ashley he wasn't sure why though. "What do you have against her sis? You need to give her a chance before you hate her like this." He grabbed the bottle of water he set in the truck earlier and took a sip from it then held the bottle against his forehead trying to cool off a little.
 
Katie laughed, shaking her head, her fiery hair brushing her bare shoulders. She snuffed the cigarette and stepped closer, hands on her hips.

"You wanna know why I don't like her, Matt? Because she mad you a different fucking person!" She almost growled at him.

"After what happened between us, you ran away, and you hid. And you hid with someone who was the exact OPPOSITE of me!! How do you think that makes me fucking feel!?"

She was inches from him, finger planted in his chest.
 
"I ran away because we shouldn't have done what we did! We are brother and sister we shouldn't even think about having sex with each other! That was wrong on so many levels! I couldn't be the same person around you I had to leave. I know that destroyed you when I left but I am so sorry. You kept trying to have sex with me too and I just needed to get away because it was so wrong" He left out the part about how good it felt though. He lost count the number of times he thought about that night. It also didn't help that his wife barely had sex with him anymore so there are nights where he laid there and thought back to that night. He tried backing away from Katie but his back was against the cool metal of the truck. She had him trapped in the back of the hot truck.
 
Katie frowned as he spoke, sighing and leaning close. She planted both hands on either side of his head against the truck, pressing her body to his...She'd waited so long for this moment, and now, she was almost on autopilot. She didn't have a plan, she didn't know what was going to happen.

All she knew was...Matt was hers. He was hers then, he was hers now, and she wasn't going to let him bitch out and hide from her when he was living right down the street.

She pressed herself to him, feeling flushed, either from nerves or the heat in the truck. Her lips were an inch from his, she could almost taste his breath...

"I love you, Matt...I would do anything for you...I would let you do anything to me...And I'm not letting you hide from me again..."

She pressed her lips to his, softly at first, then more hungrily, her tongue dancing with his, her hand pressed to his chest, roaming down his body. She couldn't believe it, but she wasn't going to stop.
 
Matt knew what was coming by the way Katie pressed her body against his and was talking to him. Their lips met and he couldn't escape the kiss from her hands holding his head and his back against the back of the truck. Her tongue was dancing with his, her saliva coating his tongue and filling his mouth in such a wet kiss. The warmth from her body made him sweat even more. He was frozen and was just letting her kiss him, he didn't return the kiss. His mind screaming at him how wrong this was but his body wouldn't move. Blood slowly starting to rush to his massive cock which he could not avoid.
 
Katie, broke the kiss, biting her bottom lip and trembling as she looked into his eyes, feeling him pressed against her. Her legs were shaking, her nipples were hard as pebbles against his chest, her heart was pounding...But he didn't move. Fine then. Plan B.

She could feel him swelling against her leg. She looked down, eyeing his bulge, then looked back into his eyes and smirked. Without saying a word, she slowly slid to her knees before him, her fingers trailing down his chest.

Once she was settled in front of him, her eyes never left his...Her fingers quickly undid his belt buckle, and she began to inch that zipper down.
 
'Stop this!' He was thinking but his body was still frozen, this never happened to him before he didn't know how to regain control of his body. He watched her slide down his body and heard his buckle get undone and he still didn't stop her. His cock was fully erect now from his own sister. He glanced at her big breasts that were glistening with sweat. Once she unzipped his pants the tent from his boxers sprung forward. The fabric straining so much from his massive cock. His cock was just over ten inches long and thick as well. He wanted to stop this so bad he was trying to form the words. "Katie... we can't" was all he was able to say.
 
As she pulled his pants to his knees and reached into his tented boxers to retrieve what was hers, she smirked up at him, licking her lips. She knew then, he wouldnt stop her. He'd kick and scream and say it was wrong, but she could do whatever she wanted to him, and he'd love it...And so would she.

"Oh, we can..." She pulled his shaft free from his boxers, stroking him slowly and almost purring. "And we will..."

She knew they wouldn't have long, but all she needed to do was remind him what he'd missed, and she wouldn't need long for that...What she'd forgotten though, was how monstrously huge her brother's cock was.

She stroked him slowly at first, getting a feel for his size...Motherfucker she though...He seems bigger than before! She smirked up at him one last time before taking him between her glossy pink lips. She suckled softly at first, both of her hands wrapped around him appeared tiny in comparison.
 
She pulled his boxers down and released the monster that was held prisoner from his boxers. She started stroking him while saying that they can and they will. "No stop" He said but it was too late. She took his monster of a cock between her soft lips while wrapping both hands around his shaft and stroking him at the same time.

He sighed out softly at the feeling of her wet warm mouth and tongue sucking on his cock. He watched her for a little then leaned his head back against the wall. He was being over come with pleasure and fear of being caught at the same time. Thankfully they were kinda hidden behind some boxes incase anyone walked in.
 
Katie wanted to savor the moment, but there just wasn't time...She needed to finish him off, to claim him, and she didn't care if she had to choke on his massive prick to do it.

Gulping hard she forced him deeper into her throat. She only had maybe 4 inches before she began to gag. Gripping him tightly by the base of his thick shaft she lifted her head, licking her lips and gasping. She swallowed and took him in her mouth again, the steady *gulp gulp gulp* of her deepthroating his gigantic dick the only sound aside from birds chirping.

Relaxing her throat, she managed to get more of his length, both of her hands, now slick with saliva and precum, were stroking and twisting up and down his huge, veiny rod.

The whole time, her bright, ice blue eyes were locked on his as she choked and gagged on her brothers cock.
 
"Fuck!" Was all he groaned out as she started deep throating his massive cock. He wanted to stop this so badly but it was like his body wouldn't let him because it was craving the pleasure after not getting some for so long. The hot truck was filled with the sounds of her slurping and gagging on his monster cock.

He looked down and what a sight it was, she had about half of his cock in her mouth and throat which felt amazing and her hands were soaked with saliva and pre cum and there was strands of the sticky mixture of saliva and pre cum stretching from his cock to he lips, tongue, and hands. The sight was amazing sexy.

Matt noticed how Katie's eyes were locked on his and that only made this sexier. As much as he wanted this to end the pleasure was incredible. He never experienced a blowjob like this before and it was his own little sister giving it to him.

He kept looking at the entrance to the back of the truck to make sure nobody was watching or walking into the truck. His cock was twitching and throbbing inside her mouth and hands. He was going to cum soon, within 30 seconds of seeing his sister she was on her knees sucking his cock, seems she was still into him like she was before.
 
Katie lifted her mouth from his cock, both hands still gripping his shaft as she stroked and twisted, feeling every pulsing vein under her finger tips. She gasped for air, licking her lips and spitting onto his dick, stroking it in. Her lips and chin were dripping and sticky with precum as she looked up at her brother, her voice a husky whisper, her breath hot on his prick in the chill air.

"Mmmm my big brother and his big fucking cock..." Stroke...stroke stroke...Lick...

"You waiting for your prude bitch wife to come and find you with your big fucking dick buried in your slut sisters throat?" she smirked, leaning down and wrapping her tongue around his head, swirling and lapping up and down his shaft.

"You'd better hurry up and give me all that cum before we get caught baby..."

At that, she opened as wide as she could and took him, inch by inch, into her throat...Gulping and gagging, her small hands wrapped around him, she managed to fit all but a couple inches down her throat, bobbing faster, the *Gulp Gulp Gulp* sound filling the small truck.
 
Last edited:
There was sticky pre cum and saliva all over his little sister and his cock and balls. A wet squishing sound filling the truck along with her dirty talk which made his cock twitch even more inside her mouth. She took even more of his cock into her mouth and throat now. The wet warm feeling wrapped around and sliding along his shaft was incredible.

He was so amazed to see her take almost every single inch of his monster cock inside of her throat. The pleasure was so intense after a few more minutes he was sent over the edge. It came so quick he barely had time to warn her, only by the tensing of his body followed by a deep groan. His cock started twitching rapidly as he exploded inside his little sister's mouth. Shooting stream after warm stream into her throat and mouth.

He groaned out deeply again leaning his head back against the wall of the truck as he came. So much cum was coming out of his cock he was amazed with himself. It didn't seem to end, usually he shot off about three or four streams and he just shot off number ten. His huge sticky warm load was going every where on his sister.
 
Katie was loving this...the feel of him again, his excitement, the risk...Her pussy was dripping, her panties already soaked through as she knelt before him, worshipping his cock.

As she looked up she saw the look of concentration on his face as he tried to hold back, and that only spurred her on more. She lifted her mouth from his slippery footlong cock and stroked him faster and faster, both hands working him base to tip.

Her tongue dragged up and down his messy fucktool, her lips suckling on his head.

"Yeah baby...Cum for me...Cum for little Katie...Show me how much you love me motherfucker...Show me how much you love your little slut sister..."

At that last word her exploded, but she'd opened wide to catch it. She gulped down the first couple streams, but it was simply too much. Gripping his shaft tighter than ever, she milked his gushing cock as her shot into her mouth, and finally she couldn't swallow anymore, ribbons of thick hot jiz dripping down her chin, pooling in the sweel of her cleavage.
 
Last edited:
Matt's legs were weak and shaking after shooting out such a big load. His back slid down the wall of the truck until he was sitting on the floor, his legs on either side of his sister. He looked at Katie and she had his cum everywhere. He could tell her mouth was full with his seed and she had his thick jizz all over her mouth and chin and it was running down her neck and dripping down onto her breasts.

He was breathing heavily as he sat there wondering how he let this happen. His softening cock resting between his legs, still soaked and dripping with saliva and cum making a little puddle on the ground. "What just happened... I'm fucked" He said softly as he wondered if she was done or going to want more.
 
Back
Top