Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOt today- but I did yesterday. While he was driving my car. In the rain. ;)


New Goal: Gonna see if I can get him to cover it in Pixi Styx
 
Last edited:
Just wondering trying to start a new thread here. I haven't but would not mind, Heck i think I could suck two at once.

no i havent today ,my boyfriend is away on business and i am gagging for it hope he comes home soon.
 
Did Today

I got to suck two today and one was a beautiful black cock that tasted so sweet. I even got to drop a load before I had to go. Hope to go back for more real soon.
 
Yes

Last night I was reading a novel set in the 30s and one line stated "I was smoking a fag". It meant that he was smoking a cigaret, but, it made me so very horny; all I could think about was sucking a cock. I went to bed with it on my mind and woke up this morning the same way.

I couldn't stop the pictures and desire for having one in my mouth. It was driving me nuts to the point that I decided that I was going to have to do something about it. I started thinking of what I could do to aleviate the situation and finally came up with a plan.

A few months ago I had met a young man attending one of the local colleges and we had gotten to be fairly close. At lunch one day, the subject of sex had come up and he asked me if it was normal to occaisionally have thoughts about sex with another man. I assured him that every man had those thoughts sometimes and it is perfectly natural. We both had places to be that day and it went no further.

I know that all his classes are later in the day so I called him this morning and invited him over for breakfast. He agreed and showed up about 8:30. I gradually steered the conversation around to sex and eventually to man on man sex. I could tell that the topic excited him and I asked him if he'd ever done it. He said that he hadn't and wasn't sure if he could. I asked him if he would like to try an experiment now. He hesitated, then asked what I meant. I stood up from the table and told him to come with me. We went into the bedroom, where I told him to sit on the bed. I stood in front of him and dropped my shorts, exposing my semi-hard cock. His eyes got big as I began to stroke it.

I asked him what he thought and he told me that he was confused, but, liked it. I told him to pull down his trousers and when he did, it was obvious from his erection that he liked it a lot. I knelt in front of and looking him in the face a took his member in my hand. I thought that he was going to pass out; his eyes closed and he let out a deep sigh. I gently fondled him before taking him in my mouth. I started moving in and out, running my tongue all around the under side of his penis. After about three to four pumps, I was gratified to hear him moan as he thrust his hips off the bed and filled my mouth with hot cum. Naturally, I sucked him dry before releasing him. I stood up and asked him what he thought. He couldn't speak for several minutes, then he asked me if he could try sucking mine.

I told him to wait a few minutes, I wanted him to have time to recover. Shortly, I saw that his cock was starting to grow again. At that point, I told him to move over on the bed and lie down. I lay down beside him in the 69 position, taking him in my mouth again. He lost no time in emulating me and we were soon sucking each other. He learned very quickly, responding to everything that I did to him by doing it to me. I was able to time it perfectly, cumming in his mouth just as he came in mine. We were able to work one more in before he left a few minutes ago.

I think that he has fallen in love with me, my mouth and my cock as he begged me too see him again as soon as possible. He mentioned that he had a friend that had also expressed interest in experimenting. I said that perhaps the three of us could get together and I would let one of them fuck me in the ass while I sucked the other, then we could switch places. He is calling me this afternoon.
 
Just wondering trying to start a new thread here. I haven't but would not mind, Heck i think I could suck two at once.

mmm, yes i have , normally i wake my boyfriend by sliding under the duvet and sucking him until he wakes up and cums in my mouth but today i was down stairs getting breakfast ready before waking him when he came down and sat at the table so i put his breakfast in front of him and got to my knees and crawled under the table and opened his dressing gown and licked his balls and up and down his shaft before taking him in my mouth and sucking on him and stroking the base of his cock as i bobbed my head up and down i slowly brought him to the point of no return and he shot his cum into my willing and eager mouth and i gratefully swallowed every drop and let him slip from my mouth and kissed the tip of his cock lovingly until he went soft .
 
I can't wait for the day when I can come into this thread and answer 'yes'.
 
sure did. although he ended up finishing himself off. i am new to it and after i shot my load i kinda lost interest and he just jerked off for me. but i was sucking him for a good while. it was hot. he sucked me off really well. it took me a long time to shoot my load too. but i finally shot a huge load in his mouth. the best part is that he is right around the corner from me.
 
mmm, yes i have , normally i wake my boyfriend by sliding under the duvet and sucking him until he wakes up and cums in my mouth but today i was down stairs getting breakfast ready before waking him when he came down and sat at the table so i put his breakfast in front of him and got to my knees and crawled under the table and opened his dressing gown and licked his balls and up and down his shaft before taking him in my mouth and sucking on him and stroking the base of his cock as i bobbed my head up and down i slowly brought him to the point of no return and he shot his cum into my willing and eager mouth and i gratefully swallowed every drop and let him slip from my mouth and kissed the tip of his cock lovingly until he went soft .

I've always wanted to do that!
 
Not today but last night. I'm Bi and can't get enough. Proud to call myself a cocksucker. Want to see me in action? Visit my blog.
 
No but I am dressed all sissy and fantasizing about it. Wish there was a nice fat ready one right here for me to please...
 
Fishing buddies

I met a guy through work and we hit it off immediately; we both like to hunt and fish and this morning I took him to my favorite Speckled Trout spot. We were fishing along the bank, casting lures into the deeper water. We each caught a couple when he said that he needed to take a leak. We stepped back into the trees and he moved off about ten feet and unzipped facing me. Naturally, my gaze was drawn to his penis. He finished, shook it off and continued to stand there with his tool in his hand.

“What do you think”, he asked and I realized that I was still staring at it. “What”, I said, looking back up. He smiled at me and said “what do you think of it, pretty nice, huh? It’s not the biggest, but, it’s a good looking cock, don’t you think”? He looked down at it and I automatically did as well. He started moving his hand on it and it began to grow erect. “Would you like to touch it”, he asked. I was totally caught off guard, I wanted it badly, but, I had to work with this guy and I wasn’t sure what to do. “Come over here and take it, you know you want too”. I lay down my rod & reel and moved toward him.

When I got to where he was standing, I took it in my right hand and started stroking it. The reaction was instantaneous; he got hard as a rock. I was so intent on looking at what I had in my hand that I didn’t notice that he’d placed his hands on my shoulders until I felt pressure forcing me down. I settled to my knees and without any urging took him in my mouth. He moved his hands to my head and began to fuck my face. I could barely take his whole member into my mouth and used my throat muscles and tongue to further enhance the experience for us both. He was, obviously, very experienced as he remained in control; speeding up and slowing down so as to not cum until he was ready.

At one point he pulled out entirely, turned my face up and asked what I wanted him to do. I told him that I wanted him to fuck my face till he came. “Do you want me to cum in your mouth”, he asked. I said “yes”. “Are you going to swallow it”, he asked. Again I responded with “yes”. “Tell me what you want me to do”, he said. “Fuck my face, cum in my mouth and let me swallow it”, I said. He pushed my head back down and allowed me to continue worshiping his cock. A few minutes later and I felt him begin to jerk and moan; then he pulled my head toward him, thrust his cock deep in my throat and filled me with his hot jism. I swallowed it all and continued sucking till he went soft and pulled out. I was very uneasy as I wasn’t sure what this was going to do to our work relationship and if he would keep his mouth shut.

As I was trying to get back to my feet, he was saying that I gave the best “head” he’d ever had. Once I was up, he dropped to his knees, unzipped my fly, pulled out my package and went down on me. It was great! We didn’t get much more fishing done as we had to stop again before we quit so as to enjoy each other once more. I think that we are going to have a wonderful working relationship.
 
I did over the noon hour

I met a orally bi married guy on Craigslist, and after a meet at a coffee shop and many emails we felt at ease with each other.

He is really into role play.......

For our first time (today) he wanted me to act as a highschool wrestling coach looking to sign him up for wrestling.

When he got to my place, he was wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt.

I had him sit down and we both kept in character.....

"Darol, we really need you in our program. You are a talented kid, I have seen you wrestle, and I would do anything I need to in order to get you to wrestle for us"

"Yea coach, I saw you at some of our meets and I saw that you were looking at me"

"I dont understand Darol, or course I was looking at you, I want you to wrestle for our school"

Before hand, he told me he was going to turn the tables on me and suprise me.

"Oh I think you understand quite well. You were staring at my cock every time I looked over at you"

"No, no, I was not"

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes you were, I can plainly see that you were. It was quite obvious. YOu like to suck cock dont you?"

"Ummm, well I dont know what you are talking about"

He pulled his cock out of his pants.

"See? caught you.............you are staring at it right now! you are a cocksucker arent you! you like to taste cum dont you!!"

"Well,,,,,,,, umm"

"Well what? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'll tell you what....... YOu will get on your knees and suck my cock and take my load, and every drop of it,,,,,,, or I will not sign"


"If that is what it takes to get you to sign, yes, I love giving head to young studs like you, I will suck that cock of yours,,,,, gladly!"

With that, I go down and start sucking..........

"Thats it, Coach Jeff, your not such a bad cocksucker. Never would have figured you for a cum swallower"

"Oh I love your cock, I love the big head and can imagine what a big load I am going to coax out of that monster"

I kept sucking his cock, until he said "stick your tongue out, I want to lay my cock on that tongue when I cum" Then he came on my tongue, and boy did it taste great and there was a nice mouthful......

Then he said "If you fucking tell anyone, I will beat the crap out of you, but I have always wanted to suck cock myself. That looked fun. Mind if I try it coach?"

"You never sucked cock before?"

"Nope, not sure how"

"Just put your mouth around it and do what is natural. You are a guy, you know what feels good on a cock"

"Ok, I will try"

With that he started working his lips down my cock and on the head......

"How am I doing?"

"Oh,,,,, just great,,,,,,,,,,,, I think you are a natural"

A few minutes later I told him I was going to cum, and he took every drop.

After I shot my load in his mouth he said "Where do I sign"


That was hot! I cant wait to come up with another role play idea...........
 
Lucky me

I did. My buddy was texting me this morning saying he was feeling horny and wanted to stop by in a couple of hours. I was home and said sure. All morning I was horny and on Lit and watchng some porn so I was super ready. He has such a nice cock. About 8" and fat with a nice mushroom head. I was touching myself all morning thinking about having him in my mouth. He is a big precummer so I was really looking forward to tasting him. Finally he stopped by and we sat on the couch talking when he reached over and put his hand on my cock and started rubbing me. mmmm that was good. lol I got up and locked the door, not wanting to get disturbed. When I sat back down next to him I positioned myself so I could rub his cock through his pants and he went back to rubbing me. I know he didn't have alot of time so I pulled open his pants and pulled his cock out of his underwear and rubbed him with my hand briefly. I just had to have him in my mouth so I leaned down and kissed his shaft and as I wet my lips and ran them over and up and down his shaft he started moaning. mmmm I was in heaven. He was sitting at one end of the couch so I stood up and took of my shorts and underwear and laying on the couch with my head in his lap and put him deep in to my mouth and started working him over real good. Rubbing my lips under and over his head and back down his shaft before putting my whole mouth back over his stiff cock. As he was in my mouth I could feel him harden up even more. He leaned over to me and put me in his mouth. There we were, in a nice 69 on the couch. It was so hot taking my mouth off of him after getting him hard and wet with my mouth and seeing the ridges around his cock head glistening in the light then looking down seeing him working my cock and moaning on it. This wasn't going to last long. mm I moved my hips so I could go in and out of his mouth and I sucked him and took him deep a few times, pushing it back in to my throat. I could taste his precum and moved to his head and licked my tongue all around it as I pumped his shaft with my hand. I almost came from doing this. I got off the couch and between his legs and really went to work on his big cock and shaft. Going down licking his smooth balls and running my tongue slowly all the way up to the tip and going down on him till I could feel him touching the back of my throat. Heaven. He said he was getting close and I went it in to over drive. I rubbed his head all over my lips and tongue and bobbed up and down on it always working under and over his head and ridges, tasting his precum, which made me go even faster as I moaned on him. He said he was close so I stopped briefly and sat up and pushed my cock against his and took both our cocks in my hand and rubbed them together. He said he could cum like that and I almost let him. That would have been so hot, but I wanted him back in my mouth. So I went back down on him and did the same things I was doing before. He again said he was close and I worked him over my lips and used my tongue even faster under and around his head. he started bucking his hips forcing himself in and out of my mouth as he lightly put his hands on my head. I could feel him get bigger as he fucked my mouth. I kept his head close to my lips when I felt him tighten up a nd get real big I and then I felt him squirting and cumming on my lips and tongue. I went down on him briefly about half way then rubbed the tip over my lips and put my lips over his head as I sucked it and licked it. I could feel his cum on my lips and tongue as I swallowed it. Keeping my mouth over his head and just using my tongue to lick under his head briefly, I pulled off it and squeezed his shaft as some more cream came out. I licked it off as I swirled my tongue over his head. mmm nice. I sat up and he reached down and pulled me close and rubbed my cock against his and immediately made me cum over his cock making it covered in my own cum. wow. I wished I had a camera. As I sit here writing this I can still feel were he was in the back of my throat. mmmm
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top