Real Estate Agent Kidnapped. (Ryanmo97 x marine_biochild)

Ryanmo97

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 21, 2006
Posts
6,411
Ryan Morris
Age: 35
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build house in the country far from everyone with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. He enjoyed his life but he missed having female companionship. For years he had the fantasy of raping a woman, kidnapping her and keeping her for a weekend or longer. He went about building the perfect dungeon in the basement.

Once the dungeon was done he headed into a nearby city to search for the woman he wanted. He checked into a hotel and the next morning he was looking through the paper and saw he saw his target's picture... She was gorgeous. She was a Real Estate agent. He found her website and found one of the most expensive houses she listed. He called her up and made an appointment for a few days later to meet her at the house.
 
Kay Lee
Age: 32
Height:5' 2"
Weight: 155
Body type : Athletic

Kay was a single woman working as an independent real estate agent. Walking around on her high heels she hugged her folders to her chest as she made her way to her next appointment.

She loved her job and enjoyed selling to families who were ready to start their lives.Taking a deep breath she glanced at her phone seeing that she was on time once again for her appointment. Standing in the doorway she waited patiently for her client.
 
Soon it was Friday night. Ryan got out of his car, a blue SUV, and grabbed his briefcase. It contained every thing he needed to rape and kidnap Kay. He was wearing a navy blue suit and tie with a white button down shirt underneath. He smiled when he saw her standing in the doorway. He walked up to her and said, "You must be Kay..." He held out his hand for her to shake, "I'm Ryan Morris... Thanks for meeting me... Sorry about the odd time... So.. Let's get started..." He gave her a friendly smile.
 
Looking up at him she smiled widely. "why hello! How are you today sir?" she asked shaking his hand. "I don't mind Mr. Morris. I'm Kay. Let's show you your new home." Smiling she walked inside, showing the house happily.

"So as you can see the house has a very open floor plan. This kitchen is newly renovated and the back rooms have been given new carpet. " she ran her fingers through her hair." This is the master bedroom. It has an attached full bathroom. " she said softly as she stepped in standing in the middle of the large room.
 
"Please call me Ryan," he said as she called him, 'Mr. Morris.' He followed her up the steps to the house. He nodded. "Lead the way... I want to see it all... But let's save the master bedroom for last..." As Kay took him him all over the house, Ryan looked around and pretend to be interested in what she had to say. It was a nice house... If he wasn't about to rape Kay, he might have bought it. As they walked and she had her back to him, he would steal a glance at her ass.

The master bedroom was huge. There was a nice four post King size bed, desk, a fireplace with an armchair in front of it, a terrace that over looked a pond, and a walk-in closet. Ryan said, "Nice... Very nice..."

When Kay walked to the middle of the room, he set his briefcase down and opened it, "I only have one thing to say..." Then he took a gun out of the briefcase. When she turned to look at him, he pointed it at her... "Don't do anything stupid, Kay... If you do what I say, you'll still be alive Monday Morning... understand?" Ryan took his tie off and then his jacket. "Take all your clothes off except your underwear and heels... Nice and slow... "
 
"P...please...."She said softly holding her hands up as she stood in her high heels. She began to tremble as tears touched her cheeks. "I..I'll do anything but please...dont shoot." She said as she began to undo her dress.

"A...alright...alright...C...calm down... please." She said quietly her eyes sad as she stood with her dress at her feet. Her body was toned in just the right places and as she took a step backwards she trembled.
 
Ryan smiled as he watched Kay strip for him. Once she was down to her bra and panties he said, "Very nice... Now come over to me and kneel in front of me. Take my cock out of my pants and give me your best blowjob, and If I feel you try to bite me, I'll punch you in the face, smash your teeth out, take your clothes and leave you here... toothless and naked..." Ryan continued to point the gun at her.
 
Biting her lip she stepped back slightly trying to keep herself together. Walking forward she knelt before him slowly her eyes down. Her heels dug into the ground as she carefully undid his pants. Trembling fingers undid the button before unzipping his pants.

Glancing up at him her tears ran down her face as she leaned forward. Her nose scrunched as she slid him into her mouth. Closing her eyes she tried to keep her lunch down. She feared him and the end of her life. Taking a deep breath she began to suck him as best she could.
 
Ryan watched as Kay slowly walked over to him. She knelt in front of him, lowered his fly and took out his hard 9" cock. Ryan moaned as she started sucking his cock. "Mmm... Yeah... that's nice..." he reached down and started to run his hand through her hair, with his free hand. "Yeah that's good..."
 
Blushing she glanced up at him, continuing to suck him slowly. Closing her eyes she tried to hold back the urge to bite, to cause him pain. She feared what he would do if she did. Taking a deep breath she pulled him out of her mouth trying to catch her breath. She felt his fingers tighten in her hair as she glanced up at him once more.
 
"That's enough for now," said Ryan. He stood her up and put her on the bed, "Now, are you going to be a good girl or do I have to tie you to the bed?" Ryan then started to take the rest of his clothes off.
 
Gasping she looked up at him. Taking a deep breath she glanced to the door as she bit her lip. Maybe she could make it. If she ran with all her might.... Screamed as loud as she could she could make it. Stepping out of her shoes slowly she got ready. Maybe... Just maybe...
 
Ryan looked at her. He could tell she was thinking about running. He saw her kick off her shoes. "I better not take any chances." Ryan reached over to the briefcase and took out several strands of rope then he sat on top of her and stared to tie her arms to the bed.
 
Gasping she tried desperately to pull from his grasp, her eyes worried. 'Please! Let me go!" She whimpered tears falling down her cheeks. Kicking out at him beore he tied her legs she pulled once more, her chest rising as she arched. She was fighting with all her might.
 
Soon her arms and legs were tied to the bed. Ryan then stood up and took he clothes off. Once he was naked he climbed on top of her and started to kiss her and play with her breasts over her bra.
 
With a gasp she fought against the holdings, her eyes closing as tears touched her cheeks. "Please... you don't have to do this." She whimpered until his lips clasped over hers. Biting down on the soft skin she tasted blood as his touch hands ran over her skin, grasping as the soft flesh of her chest. Turning her head away she revealed her long next to him as she tried desperately to pull from the rope once more. Closing her eyes she tried not to let her body react but slowly she could feel the wetness against her center.
 
Back
Top