Producing an heir (closed, PM if interested)

zydrate

Sweet Zydrate
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Posts
25,169
Like old times, tradition still held steady.

Even in modern times, Lady Elena Welsley was expected to produce an heir with her husband, King James Welsley. Although the gender wasn't as important as it was in the past, everyone was hoping for a boy...

But even after a year of marriage, there still was no child to speak of.

And the press was having a field day with it.

The spokesperson for husband and wife had informed the press that the couple wanted to concentrate on being husband and wife first, before children were to come into the picture....

If only that were true... Elena often thought.
************

With in the next few weeks, Elena would be traveling to war torn parts of the world. It was something she had wanted to do and of course, her new husband protested, as well as the royal government. They were adamant about her not traveling into such dangerous territory, but she, as usual, got her way.

Finally, there was a truce called between the royal advisers and of course, Elena.

She would be taking her husband's best friend, who just happened to be head of security for the royal family.
 
Back
Top