What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rocked my interview this morning, scoring a follow up with another doctor at the vet hospital. If he likes me, I'm in.
 
Smiles

I'm waiting in a line-up at the pharmacist, I can only think of John Cleese showing up, "alright I haven't got all day, who's got the shingles?"

Monty Python skits for every occasion.
 
Driving across town because you lost your keys and we didnt want to wake up the uptight flatmates. Not so happy that the locks need replacing, but thats all good.

Smiled at the way i was shaken out of bed for hangover pizza. And for the dancing lesson.
 
I was on the treadmill at the gym and there was a black girl right beside me. I noticed she was looking at me so I looked up and she said "You look so young."

I said "thank you, I'm 52."

She goes "no way."

I said how old do I look?

She said about 30.

That made me feel good.
 
Spending the day with an old friend in the city and eating amazing thai food. Buying shoes and lingerie! Making friends with some new people. Being hugged, and hugging lots of people. :D
 
I was on the treadmill at the gym and there was a black girl right beside me. I noticed she was looking at me so I looked up and she said "You look so young."

I said "thank you, I'm 52."

She goes "no way."

I said how old do I look?

She said about 30.

That made me feel good.

I was picking up smokes for my friend, and got carded. :D
 
I was on the treadmill at the gym and there was a black girl right beside me. I noticed she was looking at me so I looked up and she said "You look so young."

I said "thank you, I'm 52."

She goes "no way."

I said how old do I look?

She said about 30.

That made me feel good.

I was picking up smokes for my friend, and got carded. :D

Clean living and Literotica... ;)
 
Waking up from a (non sexual) sleep with a girl who woke and told me she dreamt i had offered her a milkshake with a mix of mint and caramel. "Not what i thought i wanted, but i liked it."

A picnic with someone i respect very much.
 
Giving Mr A his present after being away for the week. He quite liked the shirt I bought him as well :D
 
Mopping the mats at the gym after a hard session. Feels strange, feels good. Felt like smiling for feeling good, and relaxing and mopping.
 
:heart:
the look on her face as i set up some things last night (involving twine & clothespins!!! :eek: )

priceless

:D

To be more specific....I'm a squirmy lil' thing and he cuffed each arm to a leg then tied them back to his headboard. THEN with clothespins that he had drilled a hole into....he looped twine through the hole and tied it off. He clamped the clothespin to one of my pussy lips and then tied the end of the twine to my big toe. Then he did that on the other side. Yep....situational bondage at its finest!

It was an explosive night to say the least!

I lurv :heart: that man!
 
Going to Walmart to buy a workout shirt and finding one on sale for 3 bucks.
 
Going to Walmart to buy a workout shirt and finding one on sale for 3 bucks.

Even when I find a bargain at Walmart, the whole experience is just so mind numbing that I can't attach "happy" to it LOL

Although, I do love thier kid's glasses policy - my kids break glasses all the time. They have a one year replacement policy, no questions asked. A lot of my friends are into the whole "boycott Walmart" thing and I've told them that when Target will replace my kids glasses four times in a year with no cost, I'll go there instead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top