ordered a new toy...

New Toy

Feels great and makes me cum to quick...need more pratice riding it, first half is nice and easy then he gets hard to get the other half all the way in:rolleyes:

Hi

Is it as big as mine

This is sheer pleasure to ride and my precum pours out in huge drops as I slide all the way down

Allana

Last edited:
Hi

Is it as big as mine

This is sheer pleasure to ride and my precum pours out in huge drops as I slide all the way down

Allana

Oh, my! :eek: Allana, you are more woman than me! It certainly would be hot seeing you ride that though! :kiss:

I'm now looking to buy a Mr Rambone, 12 inches long and 2 inches thick

I'll let you now how it feels and how much precum it can generate

Lol

Allana

Last edited:
Jenna

I used to take home videos of myself riding my dildoes and it was such a thrill to see how much cock I could take

I'm now looking to buy a Mr Rambone, 12 inches long and 2 inches thick

I'll let you now how it feels and how much precum it can generate

Lol

Allana

oh my ... :eek: don't hurt yourself, Dear! The one you have now sounds like a monster as is. I have seen video's of 'gyrls' taking that. It is crazy! Stick with what you got. It is plenty to keep the precum flowing! You know I would be happy to lap it all up while your riding! :kiss:

These are mine:

m11562_PIC0034.JPG

10", 9", 8" l-r :eek:

Last edited:
omg they look great but way to big for me

The 10"er is still a little too much for me but I'm working on it!! ;) The 8" is my favorite. I can take it for a long time and the other one just feels so good.

I own the one on the right......... love to deepthroat it, feels so good mmmmmmmmmm i think i could move up to bigger dildo to suck on:rolleyes:

It is so well made and feels so good!!!! Hope your new toy fulfills your expectations!

That toy looks so good reminds me off the first cock I ever had was the same color and size felt so good makes me want to drive over to the toy store and buy one now ;)

Back