The act of cumming inside

It has been a little while but I always enjoyed being able to take a man completely and being able to make him cum. When he came, I liked to hold him tight and feel him all the way inside of me. I never could feel a man spurting but could feel him tensing and his cock throbbing just before he came or while he was cumming. I can't say that cum leaking out of me made me excited other than knowing that I had done my job right. Never cared for facials or him cumming on my belly, boobs or butt. If he wanted a BJ than I would take him in my mouth when he came. Why make a mess plus I guess I may have developed a bit of a cum fetish as I got older.
 
Feeling her pussy contract around me.... It's basically an instant orgasm, no matter how much I want to resist, it's as if I can feel her begging me to fill her. Exploding deep inside as her walls grip me tightly... Yes.
 
My wife loves telling me to coat her cervix with cum when she knows I'm about to blow. Later in our lovemaking she'll ask me to eat her pussy and clean up the mess I've made. We're in our mid-50's and we both love how she's recently become more vocal and dirty when we fuck.
 
I love for him to be balls deep, when he comes. The deeper, the better. I do believe if he tried to cum, with just the tip in, I would have to grab his bottom, pull him in, and wrap my legs around him tightly to hold him in.
 
I love for him to be balls deep, when he comes. The deeper, the better. I do believe if he tried to cum, with just the tip in, I would have to grab his bottom, pull him in, and wrap my legs around him tightly to hold him in.

A lover of mine many years ago used to do that all the time; there was no way she'd let me pull out :D
 
I wonder how many men...want to watch their wife with another man, then after he is finished to make love to his wife missionary style...hell having her on top would also be interesting :)
 
I wonder how many men...want to watch their wife with another man, then after he is finished to make love to his wife missionary style...hell having her on top would also be interesting :)

I had a girlfriend fuck another guy then after we had an erotic amazing night. I have to admit it turned. Me on knowing her pushy was freashly fucked while I came inside her
 
I try to satisfy my partner and cum where she enjoys it most. For me, the best is buried deep inside her pussy while she is cumming too. Feeling her quivering around me, her pussy tightening and gripping - that will push me over the edge if I'm close at all. I usually try to hold off until she has come at least once before I join her. Some ladies say the feel of hot cum jetting out is enough to cause another orgasm, or prolong her climax too.
 
I wonder how many men...want to watch their wife with another man, then after he is finished to make love to his wife missionary style...hell having her on top would also be interesting :)

Oh Yeah, Its a turn on and feeling her full of come is amazing too
 
most often ~ def need this in order to blow
 
Last edited:
Balls deep. And love it when the girl does that thing where she's "milking" my dick for every drop.
 
Balls deep.someone brought up an interesting point and im curious about when we cum in women. Ladies, can you actually feel the cum spurting in you? Not the swelling, or throbbing or pulsing of our cocks,, but the actual spurts of cum? Ive had a few say they can, others say no.
 
I love when a partner is really demanding about having me cum inside her... like wrapping her legs around me, pulling me in deeper, or even just talking about it a lot. It's sexy and makes you feel wanted to know how much she wants it.
 
Recently we had a girl’s night out and we wound up talking about sex. The topic came to what is our preference when our man cums in us. Myself and some of the others prefer that he be balls deep inside us, shooting his load deep inside us. Others preferred that he withdraw until just the head of his cock is still inside them, and releasing near the entrance of their pussy.

Ladies, what’s your preference? Deep inside or just the head of his cock in you?

For you guys, it’s been my experience that the guy has always wanted to be as deep inside me as he can when he cums in me. I’ve simply always considered it a man’s natural desire to want to inseminate his lady as deeply as he can.
What’s your preference? Deep inside or barely inside? If her preference is barely inside, and you want to comply with her desire, is it difficult to resist doing it deep inside her? :eek:

Deep inside. Holding it there until I've completely shot my load.
 
I had a gf that preferred I cum on her clit. It took self control on my part, but I'd pull out, she'd pull her hood back and I'd place my tip in contact with her clit. A couple of stroke and I'd unload. What was great was how she'd cum instantaneously and squirt. Made it hard to keep her clit in my aim for more than two pumps from me. lol
 
I love it inside, the sensation of his last thrusts until his dick is throbbing, his seed filling me it's glorious, I definitely want to try the shots of cum on my pussy lips
 
I love it inside, the sensation of his last thrusts until his dick is throbbing, his seed filling me it's glorious, I definitely want to try the shots of cum on my pussy lips

Sometimes pulling out and cumming all over her is fucking hit too
 
balls deep

i always go balls deep.the feeling you get from cumming inside her is second to none,always go bareback.i love her putting legs upto her ears if she can
 
We are biologically programmed to desire to deposit the sperm as close to the target as possible. ;)
 
For you guys, it’s been my experience that the guy has always wanted to be as deep inside me as he can when he cums in me. I’ve simply always considered it a man’s natural desire to want to inseminate his lady as deeply as he can.
What’s your preference? Deep inside or barely inside? If her preference is barely inside, and you want to comply with her desire, is it difficult to resist doing it deep inside her? :eek:

It depends on my mood and her mood. If she is yelling "Cum in me Baby!" or something like that I am happy to oblige. And in that case I like to cum balls deep and her legs are usually wrapped around my waist to ensure I do and that I give her every drop.

Sometimes I cum when I am still thrusting in and out, not completely deep inside her. I like to cum in the cowgirl position too. In that position she can lean over feed me her breasts and kiss me. If I cum in that position I am only about half way in, sometimes only just the tip, but it feels great.

ES
 
I would rather be deep inside, although the visual of a cumshot on the body is nice. I had an ex girlfriend who preferred for me to pull out.
 
Back
Top