messy blowjobs

My boyfriend seems to like them. Which is good because an unfortunate side effect of prolonged deepthroat is that I usually end up soaking him with saliva.
 
..

Oh! And having an erect penis be smacked against my face...toe curl!! Lol
 
The sound of it great, too. A very moist sound. I get totally excited by aggressive, messy blowjobs - my body completely reacts - trembling, panting, toes curling like the poster above said.
 
A blowjob that isn't messy would be about as boring as barbecue ribs that aren't messy. The mess is half the fun!
 
Messy

How messy and how long, often depends on who, where and when! But slow easy and messy can be fun.
 
What a wonderful side effect

That's the beauty of the deep throat. As soon as a cock gets to the back of my throat the slickest saliva is produced, I get some of it on my hands and massage the balls or rub it between my legs. It is incredible lube.
 
That's the beauty of the deep throat. As soon as a cock gets to the back of my throat the slickest saliva is produced, I get some of it on my hands and massage the balls or rub it between my legs. It is incredible lube.

That sounds amazing.
 
That's the beauty of the deep throat. As soon as a cock gets to the back of my throat the slickest saliva is produced, I get some of it on my hands and massage the balls or rub it between my legs. It is incredible lube.

When you gag a little, that really thick sticky saliva is produced. When I'm taking him deep in my throat, I love deep throating! Working my tongue all over. My fingers teasing his spit soaked balls
 
Back
Top