Need an Editor

SuperVC10

Virgin
I've corrected a story several times to no avail. It keeps getting rejected for the following reason,

"We follow the convention that has commas and ending punctuation inside of the quotation marks, rather than outside of them. If you're wondering what it looks like, check out the essay "How to Make Characters Talk" in our Writer's Resources section (link below) for more information.

I have gone through the story a number of times. Perhaps a fresh set of eyes can spot where the fault still lies.

Category, sex scenes, word count and story premise?

It seems all you're looking for is correcting for the straightforward and limited reason for rejection. If you can send in Word, feel free to PM (private message system, upper right on this page) for an e-mail address to send it to me as Word attachment and I'll review it for quote punctuation.

I've corrected a story several times to no avail. It keeps getting rejected for the following reason,

"We follow the convention that has commas and ending punctuation inside of the quotation marks, rather than outside of them. If you're wondering what it looks like, check out the essay "How to Make Characters Talk" in our Writer's Resources section (link below) for more information.

I have gone through the story a number of times. Perhaps a fresh set of eyes can spot where the fault still lies.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

I Can Edit

i saw your post and am not sure if you still need an editor . if you do ..message me and we can discuss it. I am available.

Back