Unhappily married 33yr old male - looking to chat

MrJogger

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Posts
1,510
Male married almost 5 years but not really happily over the last year or so. Lots of things going on at home and just want some female company to be able to chat with - not purely sexually, although that might be nice from time to time! ;)

I work full time, and outside of work like to play golf or run so I'm pretty active. I cook sometimes - although I'm only just learning really and follow recipes religiously!

I'm 5ft 10, with dark hair and blue eyes - slim, about 160lbs.

Drop me a PM or note here if you want to chat.
 
Had some nice replies but a shameless bump at a different time of day!
 
So, nearly 6 months later I decided I couldn't go on being unhappy for ever because really life is too short to remain in that situation when there wasn't the significant tie of children to consider.

5 weeks after splitting up I'm still as convinced as the day I walked out it was the right thing to do. Guess I'm just adding this in case anyone was in a similar position and wanted to see there's light at the end of the tunnel potentially.

Having said that, I'm still open to female company to chat!
 
General unhappiness. To much arguing and bickering that led to us not being as close as we were when we got together. It went through stages where we'd be OK and stages where we'd argue, but basically just reached the point where I decided I couldn't go through life like that. I figure there's someone out there I can be happier with. Hopefully!
 
hi

just pm me when you need.i watch cam and txt you to a new high level.
 
If you're still looking, I'm always up for a chat :) I can't relate to the unhappy marriage situation, seeing as I'm a bit younger, 21. But I'm told I'm pretty fun to talk to, and I can hold an engaging conversation.

If I'm not what you're looking for, then I wish you the best in finding it :)
 
The title's not strictly accurate any more as I'm now 34 :D but any ladies want to chat?
 
Now separated for 7 months and will be divorcing this year. Still happy that I made the right decision to split up as I'm sure there's someone out there I will be happier with than I sadly was before.

I do miss the company sometimes though living alone now after being with someone for quite a long time, so anyone care to chat? If so, drop me a PM.
 
Been a while (don't know where that year has gone!) but it's always good to "meet" new people and make new friends so if you fancy a chat, drop me a PM or leave a message in here.
 
Shameless one-off bump for a different time of day and audience!
 
Back
Top