Anonymous Secrets Thread

-23,male - i lust after my secretary... she is 62 but has a huge ass...
 
- 44, Female - My friend got married and her husband bought them a really nice house. She threw a party and couldn't stop bragging about how much every thing cost. I was really drunk and got mad and pissed on her $2,000 rug when no one was in the room.

They blamed the dog.


This one is my favorite so far. Every time I think about it I laugh.

I rate it 10/10
 
Rate the quotes-

In a possibly feeble attempt at getting people to rate the quotes, I shall give this little gem an all around 10
- 44, Female - My friend got married and her husband bought them a really nice house. She threw a party and couldn't stop bragging about how much every thing cost. I was really drunk and got mad and pissed on her $2,000 rug when no one was in the room.

They blamed the dog.
 
-42, Female - While in a crowded elevator going up the sears tower, I leaned against a man and felt his cock get hard against my ass. I lightly swayed back and forth until I heard his softly groan when we hit the top floor I stepped off the elevator with my kids and never turned around to look at his face, he never saw the smile I had on my face the rest of the day.

This one is hot.
 
I don't think there are many women on here who are home wreckers. Most I have talked to that find out you are married usually don't like chatting anymore.
 
I spoke with the young lady that posted that comment. She felt really badly about it later. I think she was just having a particularly bad day.

My heart went out to her. My offer stands, by the way KierstH12. If there is anything i can do for you, I will.
 
-40s, Female - I just finished masturbating on cam with my Lit boyfriend while my husband was out mowing the lawn. I came twice while he watched.
 
-22, Female - I purposely let my thong show at work... i know it might seem trashy, but there is this one guy who gets an obvious buldge everytime he sees it and he cant help but stare... i love to know that im turning someone on...
 
-22, Female - i am a curvy girl and when ppl tell me im fat or chubby... it really turns me on... idk why
 
-25, Male - I am sitting at my desk wearing my wifes pink panties under my dress pants... no one knows not even her.
 
-48, Male - I don't like being naked in front of my wife.
 
Last edited:
-54, Male - My wife would leave me if she knew I was posting on lit again. I promised her I never would.
 
-xx, Male - I'm constantly worried that girls are going to think my dick is too small and laugh at me.
 
Last edited:
Speaking of elevators - and strangers - and hygienists

Don't need this to be anonymous --- though any females interested, let me know!

Today, I was in a crowded elevator, last one on, and facing the elevator doors. I hadn't noticed who was behind me. Tall skyscraper. Going from high floor to the lobby. I felt someone pressing against my back and ass. Just a body pressing against me. Realized it was a woman. Breasts against my back. And tummy and hips against me lower. I leaned back a little bit. And she was still right there, didn't move away. Just a soft sweet continuing contact and pressure.

When we got to the lobby, I moved quickly out of elevator - it was full of people hurrying to leave - and I saw her. Attractive blonde, shoulderlength hair, gray dress with horizontal darker stripes. She moved quickly by me without a glance.

Reminds me - the idea of that sort of bodily pressure from a stranger - of a dental hygienist I once knew. She worked for my dentist. When I was in the chair, she'd tell me about her unhappiness with her husband, and at same time she'd be rubbing and pressing her breasts against my arm. Obviously intentionally, though we said nothing. We did once plan to meet 'for lunch' but she stopped working for the dentist.

G
 
- 30, Male- I offer to fix my coworkers computers for free. They all think I am a nice guy. Really I just want to see if they have any nude pictures of themselves or their wives on their computer.

I have hundreds! I keep them on a thumb drive in my pocket. I was in a meeting with my team lead today, and she had no idea I have video of her boyfriend fucking her.

I give this one a 10. I think it is my favorite so far.
 
-42, Female - While in a crowded elevator going up the sears tower, I leaned against a man and felt his cock get hard against my ass. I lightly swayed back and forth until I heard his softly groan when we hit the top floor I stepped off the elevator with my kids and never turned around to look at his face, he never saw the smile I had on my face the rest of the day.

This one, I really love.
 
Back
Top