Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick message because my show is on, American Horror Story!

Peaches, I won't hide you because I am pretty sure we could take that bi----!! Oops..sorry. I meant not-so-nice girl. Besides, that it what we have daddies for!!!

INL..missed you today!!!!
Good night to Mihunt (Hmmm) , Daddy PA (hugs) and anyone I missed!

XOXO to ALL of the daddies & pretty little ones ;)

I will protect you Peaches, & Cookie INL; anybody I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww, thank you daddy PA! :kiss::kiss:

"I'm good sweetie! How are you doing tonight?"

Doing ok. Trying to get warm! LOL. Did you have a good hump day?

Peaches, I won't hide you because I am pretty sure we could take that bi----!! Oops..sorry. I meant not-so-nice girl. Besides, that it what we have daddies for!!!

hi sis Cookie! I missed you too. It was a busy day at work. I hope your show is exciting!

(Giggles) "Enjoy your show!"

"Yeah - that would have been perfect - but I was willing to settle for a 40 minute phone call while he drove to work;)"

Aww it's good that you got some time with him. Sometimes a phone call is the perfect thing to warm a girl up. Damn girl, it's so good to have you back here!

I gotta say ... nothing will perk me up quite like a nice long talk with my Daddy. Hell, even seeing his name pop up on my phone gives me the warm fuzzies.

A big part of me just likes the fact that I'm looked at as so professional and stoic at work ... and when I'm with Daddy I can be his perfect little dirty girl, nipple clamps and all!

I gotta say ... nothing will perk me up quite like a nice long talk with my Daddy. Hell, even seeing his name pop up on my phone gives me the warm fuzzies.

A big part of me just likes the fact that I'm looked at as so professional and stoic at work ... and when I'm with Daddy I can be his perfect little dirty girl, nipple clamps and all!
Welcome SwitchMiami. Peaches glad you are sticking around, INL good to see you sweetie. Now where is Ms Cookie???

"Good Morning to all the Daddies and the sweet Baby Girls. (Is it really ONLY Thursday????:() Have a good one - be careful out there and stay warm. Welcome to SwitchMiami and Daddy PA hope you and our sister Keri and her RL baby girl all keep feeling better!" :kiss:

Welcome SwitchMiami. Peaches glad you are sticking around, INL good to see you sweetie. Now where is Ms Cookie???

Here I am Daddy PA!! I hope you slept well :)

Good morning to every daddy & every girl! Have an outstanding day!!! :heart:

Welcome Switch!

Good morning Daddies and baby girls! Peaches, you are just too sweet! Both my RL baby girl and I are starting to feel much better!

Welcome Switch!

Hope you all have a good day - *goes off to find something warm to snuggle up with*

Keri

Good morning Daddies and baby girls! Peaches, you are just too sweet! Both my RL baby girl and I are starting to feel much better!

Welcome Switch!

Hope you all have a good day - *goes off to find something warm to snuggle up with*

Keri
Glad to hear that Keri. 4aises hand, could I snuggle with you?? Even my avatar os cold!!!!

Glad to hear that Keri. 4aises hand, could I snuggle with you?? Even my avatar os cold!!!!

Yes, Daddy PA...of course (only if Daddy wouldn't get mad)! Your avatar does look quite chilled...If HE'S cold, I'd be sad to see how cold YOU really are!

Last edited:
Keri, thanks for keeping me company while I worked out this morning! :)
Big night tonight!!!!! Nerves are starting to get the best of me...all smiley and giggly!

Daddy PA, once I join you for cuddles along with my sisters..you are going to thaw out in no time!
Hope everyone is having an amazing day!!! ~ kisses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back