Hairy Women likes or dislikes?

SerhanTress

Virgin
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Posts
2
Why do so many women it seems these days shave their pubic hair? I love pubic hair just not understanding why so many women want to shave it all off, of course I love hairy women so I am partial
 
At the nude beaches I frequent, almost all women are completely shaven. Of course that is probably not a representative sample.

I vastly prefer the shaved look. I don't want to see hair on their armpits, legs, or chins, either, so why would I want to see it on one of the most important spots? Besides, it gets stuck in your teeth.
 
My husband wants me with natural pubic hair so I just trim the bikini line. My two closest friends also keep their pubic hair. But we should admit that it is becoming more and more common to shave most of it if not all of it. The last survey I read two years ago showed that about 60% of women do shave most of it.

I prefer ladies who do not shave. Trimming is good, but completely "bald" is not what I'd want. A woman is a woman and not a young girl. Yes, I'm "old", but I simply don't get it.
 
I prefer ladies who do not shave. Trimming is good, but completely "bald" is not what I'd want. A woman is a woman and not a young girl. Yes, I'm "old", but I simply don't get it.

you are saying it like is the hair that defines what a woman is :confused:
 
you are saying it like is the hair that defines what a woman is :confused:

That's not what I'm saying at all. It is a part of the maturation process of a woman as well as a man. Don't know how you could interpret that.
 
That's not what I'm saying at all. It is a part of the maturation process of a woman as well as a man. Don't know how you could interpret that.



is like saying a man is a man when having a mustache :confused:
 
The hairier the better if you ask me. I love a nice thick bush that spreads to the upper thighs, up to the naval and back to the ass. That and full thick armpit hair really get me hot.
 
I absolutely love pubic hair on a woman! I don't know what everyone has against it.
 
Bare is a TON of upkeep (or $$ for waxing). At this stage in my life, I just don't have the patience for maintaining bare. Trimmed/natural is way easier. And I'm lucky my partner likes it that way.
 
I love hairy woman, I especially like underarm hair on women. I think I am in the minority on that one, but it is an instant turn-on for me...
 
Last edited:
My wife used to shave or trim really close and I asked her one time to let it grow out, so she did. In the summer, she shaves the bikini line, but right now it's growing outside the line. It's very sexy to me to see that huge poof of hair, and I love seeing it through some lacy or mesh panties or peeking out the top or sides of some tiny panties. And she likes it because it's less work for her!
 
OK, well let's keep the trend going then. I do not mind a natural pussy at all. I prefer it to a totally bare pussy for sure. :cattail:
 
I once had a hairy woman years ago and I can say that I'm not a fan. Her pubes were so long that they actually went inside her while we were having sex. Felt like I was having sex with a wet fur coat.
 
Shaving is not very comfortable and then it itches as it grows out. I have not tried waxing. In any case, my husband wants a trimmed bush, so that is how I keep it.
 
Trimmed is good, does not have to be shaved. I'm personally not into the Amazon bush that needs a machete to get through before any type of sex can be had.
 
I find pubic hair a huge turnoff. I prefer that my partners only have hair on their head and eye brows. And if they want they can pluck their brows and pencil them in. I like smooth hairless skin.
 
Back
Top