Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

  • I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

    Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

    Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

    Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

    Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

    Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

    Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

    Votes: 12 6.5%

  • Total voters
    186
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so last night I painted my nails. Yes, I know I am clearly living the life of adventure when my big news is painting my nails while watching food network after getting the kid to bed, but it is what it is.

but don't they look pretty



all shiny


and the ornate designs overlaid


and my toes match too


(and yes, my feet are on my desk. it is my desk and I'll do what I want on it lol)
There is something so very sexy about a woman with well manicured fingers. Ohhhh my.
 
Well it really didnt take that long to fill up your old thread. Congrats on the new one.
 
Stumble about or just stand there and watch me over heat and giggle Justa no denying those nails and that body of yours😈

thank you

There is something so very sexy about a woman with well manicured fingers. Ohhhh my.

thanks, though I don't know about well manicured, but I totally slapped some shiny paint on. Really I have no artistic talent so...and the paint will start chipping in a week or two, and I will slowly chip it and peel it off, so by next thursday, it will be pretty rough.

My god you are definitely bringing sexy back!
And this video? AMAZINGLY HOT
https://www.dropbox.com/s/06eo9hrj085wnhg/2017-10-3-18-42-35.mp4?dl=0

thank you. Again that was my first, I mulled over whether to post it for like 2 months haha.

Well it really didnt take that long to fill up your old thread. Congrats on the new one.

Thank you. I assume this one will go slower (people are way more interactive when one is all shiny and new. or maybe I just hadn't had time to offend them or piss them off haha)
 
So the mods finally closed my old thread. Made it to over 7000 posts though.
old thread is http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1466378

page 1 contains an index of the first 400 or so images and videos, and covers up to page 136. after that, you are stuck going though it if you want to see what I have posted

So for those that don't know me, I am pretty much your average everyday middle aged chick, with a career, family, etc etc.... ok maybe I am not quite average. I enjoy being totally dorkilicious, pushing the boundaries of the status quo, and exhibitionism. Feel free to ask me questions and just discuss random shit, I don't bite (hard). Funny is always preferred.

Just so people stop asking (which actually makes me laugh as all of the women understood completely without asking, but men ask a lot), I will explain the User Name. I originally created an account to write (which will actually never happen), but in case I ever got there, I wanted people to understand where the story was coming from. That would be from a chick who is just another cliche that you see everywhere. I was trying to get across the desperate housewife syndrome aspect, but saying housewife would be minimizing housewives as at least I have a soul sucking corporate job to have adult like interactions at. Despite how hard and how long I fought it, I am still sometimes at Target. You see us everywhere though, but especially Target. The housewives might actually be on day 3 of the same t-shirt and yoga pants. You ask us what our hobbies are and you get a blank look like we don't understand English. Clarify with what do you like to do, and still the blank look. Why? because it has been so long that we have forgotten. Honestly, we lost ourselves and have no idea when. We just deal with responsibilities. We go to our jobs or deal with the rugrats, take them to their activities, cook meals, run errands, and clean on weekends. If we can steal some time once every three months to see a friend, it is combined with household supply shopping at Target. We might bring the kids, because if we don't, we haven't even arrived before a husband is texting about how long it has been or something about the kids. Anyway Target, we talk about what the kids are up to, then the husbands, if we both work, we talk about work, then maybe the recent Greys or OITNB...then what. My friend and I actually make up ridiculous stories about those around us. We have already shared our old stories, and we don't have much new. That is the cliche I was implying. What I am desperate for is new experiences. Sure, that could be one night with a new person, but it is deeper than that. I guess what I am desperate for is freedom and time to enjoy it. I am pretty good at stealing little bits of time here and there, and keeping things as interesting and fun as I can, as you will see here, but I am still a bit cliche. Just another chick at Target like all the rest.

Also side note, guys looking for chicks, have you tried Target? It is full of painfully bored women looking to take home something they totally don't need just for something new, different, and exciting to do. Might be a good place to look.

Anyway here are a few of my favorites. If others have favorites, feel free to tell me

my first indecent picture here




my first indecent video and the picture that spurred it (I didn't originally intend to make a video, just wanted to take a couple racy pictures



https://www.dropbox.com/s/06eo9hrj085wnhg/2017-10-3-18-42-35.mp4?dl=0


nude in my work cubical because fun



yes I can lick my own nipple



Sweet mother of God... You are so incredibly gorgeous, sexy and naughty!
 
So happy tuesday.

I guess that means titties

sneaky titties last night


slippery soapy shower titties


work cleavage
I think soapy titties is best something felt often like soapy ass cheeks. :devil: :heart:

Difficult level of 10 outta 10 for time crunch,water hazard, soap hazard and fogging issue damn your a talented sexy girl so easy to lust for:nana:
 
Sweet mother of God... You are so incredibly gorgeous, sexy and naughty!

well thank you. naughty is a favorite hobby of mine.

I like sneaky and soapy tits.
thank you. soapy tits are always fun

Really love your posts and think you are one magnificent beauty. Keep up the great pictures and insane wonderful blogs!

thank you. guess I should do another ramble or two, I have been slack on that

Tuesday is quickly getting to be a favorite day of mine. Those are so beautiful and thanks for sharing...:)

thank you. I do enjoy sharing

I think soapy titties is best something felt often like soapy ass cheeks. :devil: :heart:

Difficult level of 10 outta 10 for time crunch,water hazard, soap hazard and fogging issue damn your a talented sexy girl so easy to lust for:nana:

lol, thank you. especially since my crappy phone is not waterproof.

looks like heaven to me
thank you

I could look at you all freakin day!!!
please do ;)
 
Normally Justa I just enjoy the pic but sometimes I just have to respect the effort as much as they pic and soapy tits is a new favorite topped only by newly painted nails and the stocking in bed pics that started this lusting of mine for you......:rose:

So any good work babble or story's?

I flirted to hard with the optical lady,got a great price but have a date with her later and then have to find a new optical store to shop in ! go ahead laugh I deserve it and it makes your tits sway!
 
so ramble for today since I haven't done one in a while

yesterday started off not so well at work

first I got an email to tell me that since a product launch went so well in all my states, they decided to give me the same launch in another region, with 2 days notice.

Another to tell me that I will need to host 4 training sessions on privileged access management including touchpoints on items like rdp, winscp, and ssh functionality, with 2 days notice. oh and one of the classes is also the same day as one of the product launches, so I guess I shall be running and pushing configs at the same time I host and demo something completely. awesomesauce.

then the worst, an email saying thy scheduled me for a ups replacement (not really my job, but shall be that day). The ass kicker is they keep turning down my request for a rack lift because I really should not be racking all that often. and yet I get scheduled to rack and remove 70lb devices. Like what the fuck, do you really think I can hold that kind of weight steady with one arm while I screw it down with the other. Even if I strip the batteries, I still can't lift the battery tray high enough to install it in the chassis if I somehow managed to rack the chassis. How does it just not dawn on leadership that I literally physically just can't do it? I mean do you know many 40 year old female computer geeks who can hold 70lbs of a bulky item in only their less dominant hand for several minutes while they install screws with their dominant. Heck osha's recommended weight standards for 2 hand lifting is 51lbs for men and 25lbs for women. grr. still not sure what will be done with that. Sent an email just to my boss with, "dude, wth, seriously". he hasn't answered yet

again, let's revisit my last assignment that including unracking and racking of 17lb devices. Stripped overtightened screws I couldn't manage to loosen, repeated starts and stops, tons of cursing because it really just required more strength than I have, took me 4 times as long as it wouldn't have taken a young guy, yada yada yada. And again, as I am packing up and leaving the secure room, my phone rings and shows in is a peer I know in a nearby state. I answer the phone with "what" and he greets me with "hey crankypants. you forgot to reconnect the alarm" which was greatly appreciated, of course, as it probably wouldn't have been caught for days, and I would have to make 4 hour round trip drive to plug in a cable. I go and connect it, but then I ask "hey, how did you know" and he is all "look up, smile, and wave" so I give the security camera the finger, at which point I hear several guys laughing on his end..... only one of whom actually knows me or has seen me. They set up a skype meeting to watch over the security camera because they knew if would be funny as fuck to watch. And that was a job a quarter of the weight of this one. So my peers obviously get that this would be outside of my physical capabilities, never having seen me. grrr

Today, i get a message, that they pushed out the launch by a week, awesome, less multitasking, except day one is the day that I had plans to meet a friend for lunch, and our schedules rarely work. Damn, have to cancel lunch.

Anyway, a positive, Victoria's Secret sent me a $10 gift card and a company sent me a new wearable toy.....so I think I know how fuck it Friday shall be spent..... Playing and online panty shopping.





and lol, even when I try to cover my security badge for pictures, I still fail. Only the end of my company logo was visibly but since at least 40 million Americans see my company logo everyday, and given the state I live in, anyone who recognized the logo from the last 3rd would have where I spend 55 hours a week narrowed down to 2 buildings. And if they read anything I share, they would know which one of the 2. I swear that security badge is going to bite me in the ass one of these days.
 
Catching up was so much fun!!! :devil::rose::rose:

glad you enjoyed

Normally Justa I just enjoy the pic but sometimes I just have to respect the effort as much as they pic and soapy tits is a new favorite topped only by newly painted nails and the stocking in bed pics that started this lusting of mine for you......:rose:

So any good work babble or story's?

I flirted to hard with the optical lady,got a great price but have a date with her later and then have to find a new optical store to shop in ! go ahead laugh I deserve it and it makes your tits sway!

thank you for respecting the effort we go through.

I just babbled some. and lol on the optical lady. well maybe it will work and you won't have to find a new store. yeah probably not....as I giggle

Shared a lil present with you. ;) Curious if you got it/liked it?

Thank you. Just got a chance to look (audio is often a problem for me. it is one thing to hide your cell phone screen, another to listen to your cell phone when you shouldn't be lol.) I was amused. thank you
 
Looks fun

I am sure you will have fun with it.. Hope to see it in some day:heart:
 
You’re going to have so much fun with the remote vibe. The Bluetooth ones are amazing.
 
So happy tuesday.

I guess that means titties

sneaky titties last night


slippery soapy shower titties


work cleavage

And those are just the most spectacular titties. Any day of the week is a day to celebrate such wonders :heart:

And boy doesn't this thread move fast.....a joy catching up though :)
 
MMmm I so hope you enjoyed your new toy! I have a question to ask you, are you willing to share with others to? I like Sharing as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top