Creative musings

The latest addition...

Time difference is a funny thing, sometimes you are ahead of the game, sometimes you are lagging.
I woke this cold morning and grabbed my ipad to check on what had gone on in the world overnight.
There was a PM waiting for me. "I hope you like the latest addition"
I knew where to go and look. I read it once, twice, and got really wanting to lay there and evolve it. The alarm went off....
All day I was wanting to start to finish the thing I hadn't started but wanted to but the alarm went off... And, of course it wouldn't go off my mind and naturally evolved a life and continuation of its own.

Finally back into my room and I could throw myself on the bed and reread it and find...

And now as I go to bed perhaps with the time zone, someone is just waking up to this.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Wake Up

I would LOVE to wake up to that view.. And from that perspective my mouth would be drooling and wanting so much for breakfast... YUMMO !!! :kiss:

Mesh

I wonder how that mesh would feel against my nose as I slowly rubbed it.. I wonder if in this time zone i could slowly take it.. All of it into my mouth and taste it.. Yes.. Right through the mesh.. At least at first..

Time difference is a funny thing, sometimes you are ahead of the game, sometimes you are lagging.
I woke this cold morning and grabbed my ipad to check on what had gone on in the world overnight.
I knew where to go and look. I read it once, twice, and got really wanting to lay there and evolve it. The alarm went off....
All day I was wanting to start to finish the thing I hadn't started but wanted to but the alarm went off... And, of course it wouldn't go off my mind and naturally evolved a life and continuation of its own.

Finally back into my room and I could throw myself on the bed and reread it and find...

And now as I go to bed perhaps with the time zone, someone is just waking up to this.

I'm sitting here looking at that pic again and again wondering what your thinking and wanting to lend you a hand. Or tongue.

The time zone thing is one the best aspects of Lit, many of the threads I follow are run by europeans so I get to see their best stuff early in the AM in Central Canada

A beautiful photo. Would love to replace your mind with mine .

I know all about time zones, messes up a lot of things especially fast disappearing photos, but it can be fun as well.

A number of years ago while based in Asia, I worked on a creative campaign for a Japanese consumer goods company. Their soaps and personal items division had a premium brand which was stagnant in sales and needed a kick. We were brought in to assess their sales patterns and come up with a new viral campaign.
Their ladies grooming products were not getting off the ground. Japanese ladies were still of the a touch up now and again but keep it all natural thinking and you don't bring any soap products into the bath as you reheat and share it with others. Their curved handle ladies razors and shaving foam were and still are the absolute best for getting everything, but even with higher and higher cut swimsuits coming into fashion there was not any traction.
So we created 606 Day, 6th of June, the day when you should shave it off to be summer ready. 606 worked in all types of date formats and the Japanese character for 6 looks like a lady standing with legs apart. The western 6 represented legs and arse. 0 obviously represents a hairless visible pussy.
They liked the crazy approach and we took the concept to a test audience. Very cheeky they said but it resonated. Make it a campaign, put it into gift packs you could buy for spouses, friends, double dare challenges, etc.
But then the next refined test audience said from there was some confusion. From their test products and attempts, their mirror view back at them said 616, a newly visible slit, but not the 0. Should we make it the 16th June instead and rebrand? Our argument was that you might be a 616 but you would be pretty pleased with the way you looked so your 616 would soon become a 606. Lets go with the aspiration.
The campaign was bogged down on the 606 vs 616. We had to run some test audiences to clear this up. We would have movie theaters full of test audiences view a series of images of closed vs open ladies to decide whether it was going to be 616 vs 606.
We put together a group of casuals, Japanese and other nationalities, and explained that for their day fee we wanted them to shave and then be photographed for the deciding test audience. We had lots of fun and some pretty nice ladies going from a 1 to a 0 in the process. We assessed the results and really needed an outstanding 0 to win the campaign go ahead. We had invested a lot of money into getting the pitch and progressing to this stage but needed to win them over to get the cheque or else we were in for some tough times ahead.
It was late and no matter how we arranged the sequence I didn't think we would convince them to not default to 616. Desperate times call for solutions so I knew that in the mood I was definitely a 606 girl. I had to win them over. So I sat in a hot bath, made sure I was smooth and then let my mind take its course. I could feel myself puffing up and getting all relaxed and open, then sat in front of the camera and took the photos. I just kept thinking how big the screen was going to make me and I just kept getting pinker and a definite 606.
The next afternoon we had the screen test. I had been on edge all day and then finally the lights went down with 400 people there. Typical of Japan after the vision of each person was shown they gave a round of applause. Polite applause for the natural ladies we showed first. Better applause for the first of the shavers with just their lips bare, even between the 1 and the 0's. Stronger applause for the full bare ladies, still even. Mine was coming up soon. Noone else knew in there who the identities were so but the none the less there was minor flooding going on in my pants. Finally the test audience saw my smooth pink in full cinema size and started applauding. I didn't even have to touch myself.
The votes were collected. 606 had won the day.

And that's why we celebrate 606 day today. The slogan ran for a few years and did its job very well.

Happy 606 day...
That pussy looks so yummy. I offer you my face to sit on. So sexy...

Mouth watering:heart:

A number of years ago while based in Asia, I worked on a creative campaign for a Japanese consumer goods company. Their soaps and personal items division had a premium brand which was stagnant in sales and needed a kick. We were brought in to assess their sales patterns and come up with a new viral campaign.
Their ladies grooming products were not getting off the ground. Japanese ladies were still of the a touch up now and again but keep it all natural thinking and you don't bring any soap products into the bath as you reheat and share it with others. Their curved handle ladies razors and shaving foam were and still are the absolute best for getting everything, but even with higher and higher cut swimsuits coming into fashion there was not any traction.
So we created 606 Day, 6th of June, the day when you should shave it off to be summer ready. 606 worked in all types of date formats and the Japanese character for 6 looks like a lady standing with legs apart. The western 6 represented legs and arse. 0 obviously represents a hairless visible pussy.
They liked the crazy approach and we took the concept to a test audience. Very cheeky they said but it resonated. Make it a campaign, put it into gift packs you could buy for spouses, friends, double dare challenges, etc.
But then the next refined test audience said from there was some confusion. From their test products and attempts, their mirror view back at them said 616, a newly visible slit, but not the 0. Should we make it the 16th June instead and rebrand? Our argument was that you might be a 616 but you would be pretty pleased with the way you looked so your 616 would soon become a 606. Lets go with the aspiration.
The campaign was bogged down on the 606 vs 616. We had to run some test audiences to clear this up. We would have movie theaters full of test audiences view a series of images of closed vs open ladies to decide whether it was going to be 616 vs 606.
We put together a group of casuals, Japanese and other nationalities, and explained that for their day fee we wanted them to shave and then be photographed for the deciding test audience. We had lots of fun and some pretty nice ladies going from a 1 to a 0 in the process. We assessed the results and really needed an outstanding 0 to win the campaign go ahead. We had invested a lot of money into getting the pitch and progressing to this stage but needed to win them over to get the cheque or else we were in for some tough times ahead.
It was late and no matter how we arranged the sequence I didn't think we would convince them to not default to 616. Desperate times call for solutions so I knew that in the mood I was definitely a 606 girl. I had to win them over. So I sat in a hot bath, made sure I was smooth and then let my mind take its course. I could feel myself puffing up and getting all relaxed and open, then sat in front of the camera and took the photos. I just kept thinking how big the screen was going to make me and I just kept getting pinker and a definite 606.
The next afternoon we had the screen test. I had been on edge all day and then finally the lights went down with 400 people there. Typical of Japan after the vision of each person was shown they gave a round of applause. Polite applause for the natural ladies we showed first. Better applause for the first of the shavers with just their lips bare, even between the 1 and the 0's. Stronger applause for the full bare ladies, still even. Mine was coming up soon. Noone else knew in there who the identities were so but the none the less there was minor flooding going on in my pants. Finally the test audience saw my smooth pink in full cinema size and started applauding. I didn't even have to touch myself.
The votes were collected. 606 had won the day.

And that's why we celebrate 606 day today. The slogan ran for a few years and did its job very well.

Happy 606 day...

Well. Now I have a new reason to celebrate tonight! Cute pic!

such a beautiful likable pussy. and yes I too want my face pressed against your pussy.. first through the fabric of your. panties.. teasing your slit and clit.. then slipping them off... for a real taste!

I would LOVE to wake up to that view.. And from that perspective my mouth would be drooling and wanting so much for breakfast... YUMMO !!! :kiss:
And there goes the morning

I wonder how that mesh would feel against my nose as I slowly rubbed it.. I wonder if in this time zone i could slowly take it.. All of it into my mouth and taste it.. Yes.. Right through the mesh.. At least at first..
Don't ruin them, they are part of a set.

I'm sitting here looking at that pic again and again wondering what your thinking and wanting to lend you a hand. Or tongue.

Well hands I am quite adept at so best go with the latter.

The time zone thing is one the best aspects of Lit, many of the threads I follow are run by europeans so I get to see their best stuff early in the AM in Central Canada

Some pluses some minuses.

A beautiful photo. Would love to replace your mind with mine .

I know all about time zones, messes up a lot of things especially fast disappearing photos, but it can be fun as well.

My mind is dangerous enough on its own devices without a transplant of yours in there as well.

That pussy looks so yummy. I offer you my face to sit on. So sexy...

Careful, people have been known to drown

such a beautiful likable pussy. and yes I too want my face pressed against your pussy.. first through the fabric of your. panties.. teasing your slit and clit.. then slipping them off... for a real taste!

Sigh, these knickers are never going to last. Best take them off and submit.

There is obviously someone in a different time zone who is pressing all the right buttons...that is one lucky person to have your attention and to be the focus of attention that warrants fabulous pics like this...I've been party to this time zone challenge and love the daily anticipation and build up, the slight cross over when each is able to instantly converse and share....it's when the immediacy of the internet really brings it home.
Hoping for more in a similar vein.
You really do take some great pics.

There is obviously someone in a different time zone who is pressing all the right buttons...that is one lucky person to have your attention and to be the focus of attention that warrants fabulous pics like this...I've been party to this time zone challenge and love the daily anticipation and build up, the slight cross over when each is able to instantly converse and share....it's when the immediacy of the internet really brings it home.
Hoping for more in a similar vein.
You really do take some great pics.

Thanks hon. I'm having fun. I'm sure there might be some more on the way, I'm feeling creative this afternoon. And maybe just a bit...

I am waking to this, and now very much awake :rose:

Fantastic photo, sexy pants and leaves everything to the imagination.

Gorgeous pics of a gorgeous woman.

Thank you. You provide a vital public service, ma’am!

Magnificent. Can just peek through your panties and add a little more to my mental image of you

Curtains...

The luggage guy is tipped and has left the room. Wandering about you observe the window position, the bed, the mirror on the wall. Open the curtains and the harsh lights of the street and carpark come flooding in. Perfect.

A shower after your travels, dry and stand by the bed contemplating what to do next. In the mirror you can see behind you. A lone pedestrian watching her phone walks past oblivious.

A car pulls into the carpark and drives towards the building....

attachment.php

Last edited:
Window dressing....

Driving all afternoon and evening you are tired. You've pulled into the carpark of the hotel and bed is the only thing on your mind.

Parking near the building, you turn off the engine. Movement in a window catches your eye. Curtains have been forgotten and a lady has stood there, paused as if thinking. She's not moving, and your interest is rising as you observe her bare back.

You are a gentleman, a father, a husband, and you should just smile and enjoy, but perhaps it is tiredness of the long drive and your thinking cloudy, but you pull your phone from your jacket and select camera...

The flash startles both. She jumps. You curse and slink into your seat ashamed. Auto-flash off now.

You can see into the room a bit more. The edge of the mirror on the far wall. She moves again, picking something off the bed her back to you, exquisite cheeks showing. She mustn't have seen the flash so you relax and keep watching in your now dark car. Slowly she pull on her black lacy thong, wriggling into it and pulling it high over her hips.

She just stands there with her back to the window. In the sliver of the mirror that you can see she is lightly caressing her breasts, teasing her nipples taught. You press the camera button twice, no flash this time.

Her eyes seem to meet yours impossibly in the mirror, and she calmly slides the curtains shut....

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back