Wife surprises me again.

I have submitted the story about meeting Warren so hopefully that will on here soon. The other night we were chatting about what other things we would be comfortable with doing. Jill has agreed that we should meet a couple. I suggested one with a bi female and she was ok with it but I still don't think she is 100% about it. I think the thing with Mandy was too soon and was kind of thrown on her.

She suggested meeting 2 guys and me just watching her and them together without getting involved. She also said that I could have 2 women together while she just watches.
 
Awesome!

This is great. It is exactly the sort of awakening I would like to have happen between my wife and I. I am game for every sort of act you described and a few more. I think she really wants to based on how "nasty" she gets while I am fucking her but she won't let go. I guess I can keep hoping.
 
Has been a bit quiet of late until we arrange another meet. We have been having a bit of a clear out lately and we have advertised things for sale. A guy contacted me inquiring about a bike we were selling. We arranged for him to come over and have a look at it. I asked Jill if she would be around when this guy came over. She asked why and I said maybe she should wear something a little revealing when he came round.

I wanted to see if she would be up for a little teasing. She said she wanted to see what he looked like first before agreeing to anything. The guy called over on Weds and I showed him in. He was about 6ft and average build with short black hair. He was young though and only in his early 20's. His name was Rob and we had a brief chat before I took him out to the shed where the bike was.

He had a look at it and I told him a bit about it. Just then Jill turned up in the back garden where we were stood. She was wearing tight jeans and a low cut vest top with no bra underneath. The cold air had brought her nipples out to play as well. You could see them poking through her black top.

Rob's attention certainly turned to Jill and he kept having a look at her when he thought I wasn't looking at him. He said he would think about the bike and let me know. I put the bike back while Jill walked him back through the house and out of the front door.

When she came back she told me how he couldn't keep his eyes off her. She said it was exciting teasing him and putting the thought of her in to his head. We ended going upstairs for a quickie while we had the house to ourselves.

He text me on Thursday to ask if he could come round for another look but he was interested in buying the bike. We gave him a time where it would be me and Jill in the house. Rob turned up and I had put the bike in the kitchen for him to look at. He had another look but I was sure he wanted to look at something else.
I didn't know what Jill was going to wear and when she come down she certainly upped the ante. She was wearing a beige short gown the was slightly open showing off her cleavage. She acted as though she didn't know Rob was there. He saw enough before she went back upstairs.

Rob composed himself and said he wanted to buy the bike and would be back with the money on Friday. I told him to let me know what time and I'll make sure somebody is at home.
He text me on the Thurs night to give me a time and I thanked him and apologise for Jill showing up in just her gown. He didn't answer for a while then he said it was ok and he hoped I didn't mind him saying that she had got him excited.

I said it's only natural and I thanked him and told him that she would appreciate it from a younger guy. I told Jill what he had said and she was excited that she was having that effect on him.
When he turned up on Friday I'm sure the bike was not the thing he wanted to ride.
 
Has been a bit quiet of late until we arrange another meet. We have been having a bit of a clear out lately and we have advertised things for sale. A guy contacted me inquiring about a bike we were selling. We arranged for him to come over and have a look at it. I asked Jill if she would be around when this guy came over. She asked why and I said maybe she should wear something a little revealing when he came round.

I wanted to see if she would be up for a little teasing. She said she wanted to see what he looked like first before agreeing to anything. The guy called over on Weds and I showed him in. He was about 6ft and average build with short black hair. He was young though and only in his early 20's. His name was Rob and we had a brief chat before I took him out to the shed where the bike was.

He had a look at it and I told him a bit about it. Just then Jill turned up in the back garden where we were stood. She was wearing tight jeans and a low cut vest top with no bra underneath. The cold air had brought her nipples out to play as well. You could see them poking through her black top.

Rob's attention certainly turned to Jill and he kept having a look at her when he thought I wasn't looking at him. He said he would think about the bike and let me know. I put the bike back while Jill walked him back through the house and out of the front door.

When she came back she told me how he couldn't keep his eyes off her. She said it was exciting teasing him and putting the thought of her in to his head. We ended going upstairs for a quickie while we had the house to ourselves.

He text me on Thursday to ask if he could come round for another look but he was interested in buying the bike. We gave him a time where it would be me and Jill in the house. Rob turned up and I had put the bike in the kitchen for him to look at. He had another look but I was sure he wanted to look at something else.
I didn't know what Jill was going to wear and when she come down she certainly upped the ante. She was wearing a beige short gown the was slightly open showing off her cleavage. She acted as though she didn't know Rob was there. He saw enough before she went back upstairs.

Rob composed himself and said he wanted to buy the bike and would be back with the money on Friday. I told him to let me know what time and I'll make sure somebody is at home.
He text me on the Thurs night to give me a time and I thanked him and apologise for Jill showing up in just her gown. He didn't answer for a while then he said it was ok and he hoped I didn't mind him saying that she had got him excited.

I said it's only natural and I thanked him and told him that she would appreciate it from a younger guy. I told Jill what he had said and she was excited that she was having that effect on him.
When he turned up on Friday I'm sure the bike was not the thing he wanted to ride.

Oh, Carling! You and Jill are awesome, and I love what you're both doing! Please...PLEASE...keep it up! I can't wait to hear of your next adventures!!! 💟😈
 
Rob turned up on Friday morning and gave me the money for the bike. I showed him into the lounge and went to get the bike, Jill then came down and she was just wearing lacy panties her beige gown. When I come back in to the room she was sat on the sofa chatting Rob. I sat on the chair and it then looked like Rob was about to get ready to go. Jill then mentioned that she was flattered that he said she got him excited.

She asked him was part of her he liked. after a bit of a stammer he said her breasts. She pulled the gown open a little further and Rob couldn't help but stare. Jill asked if he would like to touch them. Rob looked over at me and I just smiled. Jill pulled the gown fully open and Rob could see her breasts fully.

Rob slowly placed his hand on her left breast and began to feel it, he rubbed her hard nipple and Jill asked if he could show what he had. Rob stood up and stripped off. He faced Jill and she looked at his nice hard cock which was slightly bigger than mine and it was quite fat.

Jill ushered him towards her and he stood in front of her with his cock in front of her face. She stroked it before sliding it in to her mouth and sucking on him. I stood up and moved round to get a better view. I stripped off as well and Rob looked at me as I stood near him watching.

Jill sucked him for a couple of minutes before releasing his cock from her mouth. She told Rob to kneel in front of her which he did. She slipped off her panties and sat with her legs open showing her shaved pussy to Rob. She didn't need to say anything as he lowered his head and started to lick her pussy.

I told him to finger fuck her which he started to do and Jill was reacting. It wasn't long before she orgasmed. I handed Rob a condom when he had come up from her pussy. Jill got on her knees and lent against the sofa ready to take his cock. I sat on the sofa in front of her so she could suck on me while being fucked.

Rob slid in to her and started slowly, I told him to get quicker, told him she wanted a fast hard fuck. He got a lot quicker and Jill was moaning loudly as she felt his cock slamming in to her. She screamed as her orgasm hit and soon after Rob shot his load in to the condom.

He slid out of her and took off the condom as Jill continued to suck on me before I filled her mouth with cum. I moved off the sofa and Jill told Rob to take my place. He sat in front of her and she took his cock into her mouth and slowly sucked him. I knelt behind Jill and fingered her wet hole.

I fingered her for a while before I knelt behind her and slid my cock in to her and started to fuck her hard. Rob gave out a moan as he shot his cum in to her mouth, I fucked her hard and fast until I filled her pussy.

We got cleaned up and dressed and thanked Rob for a nice morning. We also asked he kept it quiet which said he would and we also agreed we would do it all again.
 
Rob called me today and said he had a girlfriend and apologised for not mentioning it. He thought if he had said something then nothing would have happened. I said it was ok as long as he keeps quiet. He assured me he wouldn't say anything and told me she doesn't live with him. He asked about meeting again and I said it might be a couple of weeks as we don't have a free house for a while.

Rob told me he shares a flat with his friend and he is at work in the day so it would be ok to meet at his. I have mentioned it to Jill who has said that would be ok. He is keen as he suggested tomorrow as a possibility. I have said it could be a last minute arranged meet so I would text him in the morning.

Jill was so excited after the meet the other day, having sex with somebody who is pretty much half her age. She told me how horny she felt feeling him fuck her so hard.
 
Nothing happened this afternoon as Rob didn't have the place to himself. We have been chatting to a woman online for a while and we have also spoke over the phone as well. Jill has been thinking again about exploring her bi side more. She has only had one experience and that was with her friend which wasn't planned and she felt she didn't have the time to enjoy it.

The woman (Kaylee) we are talking to is bi and willing to help Jill. The only thing is Jill wants the experience to be just her and Kaylee. She wants to ease in to it before letting me watch her with another woman. So tonight I dropped her at Kaylee's house. I went inside with Jill to meet her and make sure everything was ok.

Kaylee seems very friendly and is in her late 20's with long dark hair and a slim figure. Jill said she will call me when she wants picking up. From what Kaylee was saying they were going to have a couple drinks and a chat and slowly get in to it.
 
When I picked Jill up from Kaylee's house the other night. Jill began to tell me what they had got up to and how Kaylee had brought Jill to orgasm many times and how Jill had done the same to Kaylee. My cock was hard in my pants and I pulled down a side road so Jill could do something about it.

Jill said it wasn't private enough and asked if I knew anywhere else. There was somewhere I knew, there was a woodland park near by with a car park with no gates. We drove there and parked up, there was no other cars there. We got onto the back seat and locked the doors and both stripped off. We were soon kissing and are hands over each other. Jill knelt astride me and lowered herself on to my hard cock.

As we fucked she told me more about her evening and she was soon having another orgasm. We continued to fuck until I filled Jill's pussy. We got dressed and got back in to the front of the car and drove off. As we exited the car park another car was coming down the road towards us to go in to the car park.

When we got back home I checked up on the park and it is known as a dogging site but is fairly quiet theses days.

We are celebrating New Year with a few drinks out and then with the house to ourselves a night of fucking. Rob had asked us to a party that he is having at his place. I suggested to Jill there would probably be a nice few young guys there. She said she doesn't think it would be for her and we wouldnt know anybody.

Happy New Year all
 
Last week we had 3 days with the house to ourselves. We decided to have the time to ourselves and enjoyed a lot of sex during that time. We can also say we have now fucked in every room in the house.
I'm trying to convince Jill to go back to the woodland car park at night and see what happens.
 
It has gone a little quiet of late except for a couple who we have now met twice and it has been very enjoyable both times. I have noticed Jill has started to watch porn, we have been in a bed sometimes and we have put the laptop on to watch something. It is usually one on ones or 3 or 4somes and some lesbian ones as well. She even admitted watching when on her own sometimes.

Last week I walked into the living room and she is watching porn on the lap top, I notice she was watching a black guy and a blonde girl together. It hadn't long started and she went to turn it off when she saw me.

I told her to carry on watching, so we both sat there and watched. I was watching Jill's face as she watched the girl suck on his large black cock. Then he fucked her hard making her moan loudly. He finished by filling her mouth with a huge load.

I asked if Jill enjoyed watching them types of movies, she did admit that she found it a big turn on. I asked if she would like to have a black guy fuck her and she didn't say she would but at the same time she said maybe one day.

I seen the Black Ambush video that was posted in the Go To Video thread. I showed her the video last night and she really enjoyed it.
 
Last edited:
Been getting ready as me and Jill are going out for Valentines day. I walked into the bedroom as she was getting dressed. She was just finishing putting on her underwear, she was wearing all red bra, panties, stockings and suspenders. I told her I was looking forward to undressing her later. She then surprised me by saying I wouldn't have to wait too long. I was a little puzzled until she said there was a change of plan. I asked what was happening. She told me we were going around to Kaylee's for a drink and more. Kaylee is someone she met up with once for a bi experience.

Sounds like a fun evening ahead.
 
Wow

reading this thread has really got me going ......I need to put this thing in her mouth till the swelling goes down
 
It's been a good few weeks for us, we have been meeting a couple since last month and learning more sexually. Jill has certainly enjoyed it and we have had new experiences, we did a separate room swap which was fun. Jill has also now got comfortable with using toys as well.
Tonight they are having a get together at theirs. A couple had to drop out so they asked us if we were interested. There will be us 4 and also 4 guys that they have met in the past. Jill is a little nervous but also excited about tonight.
 
The couple who's house we are going to just messaged me to say one of the guys going tonight is black. I'm not going to tell Jill, I will let it be a surprise for her.
 
The couple who's house we are going to just messaged me to say one of the guys going tonight is black. I'm not going to tell Jill, I will let it be a surprise for her.

You DEFINITELY have to provide a detailed update on this.
 
Your stories are what most of us other guys would like to experience and that is what makes your stories so hot.

We'd all like to have a hot minx in our wife's that is willing to try just about anything on the sexual spectrum.

Congrats on you for your new found sex life with your hot wife.

So many of us are so jealous of your life now.

Keep up the writing as we're all enthralled with your stories and life now.
 
Last night was the best experience we have had since Jill decided to expand her sexual boundries. Jill asked what I thought she should wear for the evening. I suggested a white top that she has which is very thin material and is practically see through, she agreed and put on a white skirt and white lacy panties. We arrived around Sarah and John's house at about 9pm. We were shown in to the lounge where there were two guys there already. They were Mark and Graham, Sarah said another two guys would be coming around later.

We sat and chatted to the two guys a little as we had a drink, Jill wanted to get to know them a little before she went any further. Sarah suggested getting a little more relaxed with each other, she knew we hadn't done anything like this so she was easing us into it gently. Sarah took off her dressing gown to reveal her slim body and D cup breasts, she was wearing black lacy panties and black stockings.

Jill was next and took off her top and showed her C cup breasts to everyone, she slipped off her skirt and sat back down. Jill then said it was the guys turn to strip. the four of us stripped down to our boxers.
Both couples were sat on the corner sofa with the two guys sat on chairs. Sarah kicked off the entertainment by starting to kiss John, he in return began to caress his wife's breasts. Sarah invited one of the guys to join them, Graham went over and sat next to Sarah and began to kiss and fondle her.

I started to kiss Jill and whispered if she was ready, she said yes so I invited Mark over to join us. Both guys were fairly similar in build and had short brown hair, Graham was 40 while Mark was mid 30's. Mark sat next to Jill and began feeling her breasts as I kissed her. She then turned to Mark and the began to kiss as I caressed her.

Marks hand moved to between her legs and he was rubbing his fingers over the crotch of her panties, Jill opened her legs a little more, she then lay back on the sofa as if to invite Mark to explore her body further. He did as well as he kissed and sucked on her breasts and his hand was now inside her panties. Soon after he moved onto the floor and knelt between her legs. He slid down her panties and wasted no time lowering his head and pressing his mouth against her shaved pussy.

I kissed Jill and played with her nipples as Mark licked and slid his fingers in to her pussy. Jill started to moan as she got closer to orgasm. I had and look around to see what Sarah was up to. John and Graham already had their boxers off and Sarah was sucking Graham while stroking John.

Jill moaned as Mark brought her to orgasm, we then swapped and I started to lick and finger her. Mark kissed and caressed Jill until I brought her to orgasm. We could hear Sarah as Graham brought her to orgasm. I sat back down and Jill pulled off my boxers and knelt on the floor, Mark took his off as well and we took turns of having Jill's mouth around our cocks.

I then sat down and Jill stayed on here knees and moved between my legs and started to suck me off. Mark knelt behind and caressed her ass before feeling her wet pussy, then he slid his 7 inches of cock in to her. I heard her give a gasp as she felt him inside her. He started slowly at first then quickened his pace as Jill started to moan more. It wasn't long before he was close and he pushed deep in to her and filled her with cum.

We swapped and Mark sat down as I knelt behind her. Jill took his cock in to her mouth, I could imagine she was tasting a mix of cum and her pussy. I slid my cock in to her cum filled pussy and Mark had shot a big load in to her. I looked to see what the others were up, Graham was led on the floor with Sarah riding his cock.

I fucked Jill harder as she continued to suck on Mark, soon enough I was shooting my cum inside her.

More to follow
 
We took a few minutes break and had a drink before the next round. John said he had got a message from one of the other guys who were turning up. He couldn't make it now, the other guy who was called Tony was on his way. Sarah suggested waiting for him before starting again. It was only a few minutes later that he arrived, John went to let him in and we heard them chatting in the hallway for a couple of minutes before they came in to the room.
John walked in followed by Tony who was a tall black guy, quite trim and a shaved head. He had stripped off already and I looked at Jill who was staring at him. She was especially taking notice of his large cock.

He introduced himself and came over and sat next to Jill, he knew she had never been with a black guy before and he was nice with her and chatted a little before giving Jill free reign on his body. She kissed him and it didn't take long before her hand was stroking his cock. He was getting hard and soon enough Jill knelt between his legs and took the head of his hard cock in to her mouth. My own cock was hard as hell watching her suck on him, her fingers wrapped around his thick shaft.

I could hear Sarah moaning as Mark fucked her on the floor, Graham came over and knelt behind Jill, She just looked round to see who was going to fuck her next. He slid in to her as she went back to sucking on Tony. Jill was soon having another orgasm as Graham fucked her until he added his cum to her pussy.

Then Tony surprised me by asking Jill if he could clean her pussy up for her, they swapped places and Tony knelt between her legs and started to lick her and also slid a couple of fingers in to her. Jill was soon moaning as he fucked her with his fingers. Mark had finished with Sarah so I went over and she got on all fours. I knelt behind her and was soon fucking her cum filled pussy.I could hear Jill reaching orgasm as I continued fucking Sarah until I shot my load in to her.

More to follow.
 
Jill continued to enjoy Tony's cock in her mouth, Sarah asked her if she wanted to have Tony fuck her. It was then Jill seemed to hesitate a little, she said she wasn't sure and apologised, I told her I wouldn't try to make her do anything she didn't want. Tony was very nice as well and said he would expect her to do anything she wasn't committed too. He asked if he could cum on her or in her mouth, she was fine with that, I suggested maybe a facial which she said was fine.

Jill asked best way to do this, Sarah suggested she lay on the floor and Tony would kneel over her. Jill got a cushion off the sofa to put her head on and lay on the floor. Tony knelt next to her head and was already stroking his cock. He asked if she minded anyone else joining, she said she didn't mind. I joined in and knelt opposite Tony and began wanking over my wife's face, Graham also decided to join in, he knelt at the top of her head.

I could feel myself getting close, it was Tony who got there first though, I watched as he shot a large load over Jill's face. That started me off and I shot what I had left onto her face Jill took hold of Tony's cock and sucked the head gently. She then did the same to me, Graham gave out a moan as he shot over her face as well. With that Mark and Graham said they were both spent.

They started to get dressed and thought the party was pretty much over, Sarah went over to Jill and knelt beside her and began to kiss her and lick the cum from her face. Graham and Mark left. Sarah was still bent over Jill kissing her, Tony knelt behind Sarah and she adjusted her position so she was now on all fours, Jill got up and watched as Tony slid his cock inside Sarah, she gave out a moan as she felt him inside her.

It's obvious that she has had that feeling many times, as she instructed him on his pace as he slowly slid in and out of her. John then asked if I would film Sarah and Tony, he handed me his phone and I began to film starting with Sarah's facial expression as she moaned. I looked around and John and Jill were on the sofa kissing and caressing each other.

I moved around and filmed Tony's cock sliding in and out of Sarah, his pace was getting quicker and Sarah was now more vocal. I heard another moan but this was from Jill who had john licking and fingering her. Tony began to fuck her harder, by this time Sarah had orgasmed, she was now telling Tony to fill her pussy. Soon enough she got that wish and Tony cum inside her. I carried on filming as he slid his cock from her cum filled pussy.

John had already brought Jill to orgasm and now they were on the floor, John on top of her with her legs wrapped around him. We watched as they fucked until he cum inside her. We all got drinks and just chatted for a while before dressing and leaving. We got a cab back home and I asked what she thought, she said it was an unbelievable night and could never have imagined something like that happening.
 
Thanks for reminding us that there is a God, or the universe provides, depending on your theology!
 
Back
Top