Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went out with this guy on Friday night.

Perfectly nice date. Perfectly nice guy. But I don't like perfectly nice guys.

I fucked him, anyway, because...well, because I was trying to get past the pain of my Daddy's rejection. Bad reason? Yes.

Now this guy likes me, and I don't like him. He won't leave me alone, and I wish he would. He's not Daddy, and I'm not interested.

He wants to get together Wednesday. I'd rather jump off a building. I already spent the whole rest of the weekend drinking and hating myself for hooking up with him in the first place.

What do I do? :(
I'll suppose you've already told him you're not interested?

I should go to the grocery and get food to cook, but I'm feeling pretty lazy so I may just order food.

Do you like letters too? I was inspired my a thread on gb and have bought some ink I don't know what to do with and a new pen. I am waiting for them to arrive. I do sort of have a plan but a letter might help 'break in' my pen.

Yes to letters! I used to have a pen pal when I was in junior high. I met her in the back of a fan magazine, like Teen Beat or something. You'd sign up to be in a pen pal club based on the celebrity you liked. We wrote to each other for a few years but stopped after we outgrew our mutual affection for the guys in "Alias Smith and Jones. "

Be honest. You don't have to lay out every detail but don't let him play the fool. :heart: Hope your heart feels better.

You step up and be the adult you are. Harsh I know, but really, doesn't he at least deserve that much from you?

You don't have to be cruel about it but be honest. Before the next meeting, call him and tell him there are things you need to talk to him about. DON'T tell him on the phone, just forewarn him. That way he'll be prepared that this isn't going to be another dinner and sex evening.

At the meeting be nice about it. Lay it out. You're rebounding from a bad relationship and you did a bad thing in using him. Step up and accept the blame. He's a nice guy and doesn't deserve to be lead on or hurt or humiliated. So, lay it all out, let him respond, then kiss him goodbye and leave. But be SURE he knows that you aren't going to change your mind and that you 2 have no future together. You will NOT be "just friends" afterward.

Dress how you want but I wouldn't advise dressing to allure. And either take a cab or have a trusted friend drive and wait in the car for you. You WILL be crying and trying to drive like that is dumb.

The worst pain is the pain that is self inflicted. But all pain fades and scars heal. At the very least, you know that your friends will be here to at least listen. But it's your job to do.

So I went out with this guy on Friday night.

Perfectly nice date. Perfectly nice guy. But I don't like perfectly nice guys.

I fucked him, anyway, because...well, because I was trying to get past the pain of my Daddy's rejection. Bad reason? Yes.

Now this guy likes me, and I don't like him. He won't leave me alone, and I wish he would. He's not Daddy, and I'm not interested.

He wants to get together Wednesday. I'd rather jump off a building. I already spent the whole rest of the weekend drinking and hating myself for hooking up with him in the first place.

Sorry you're having such a rough time. Be honest with him though. He's great, you're just not ready for a relationship right now. It seems perfectly fine to send this in a message, IMO.

Just playing devils advocate here but to some people that will be misconstrued as 'wait for me'

That's were the honesty part of my post comes in. I'm not giving her a script I'm just recapping part of what she said is the problem.

Basically, I'm here saying she doesn't need to see this guy in person to give him the news of rejection. As someone that has struggled through anxieties like this, I'd make it easier on myself and send the message. Up until it's sent it sucks. But there's a little relief after it's done and there's no way in hell I'd drag that shit out by doing it face-to-face so he can ask me why and try to convince me I'm making a mistake. No thanks.

That's were the honesty part of my post comes in. I'm not giving her a script I'm just recapping part of what she said is the problem.

Basically, I'm here saying she doesn't need to see this guy in person to give him the news of rejection. As someone that has struggled through anxieties like this, I'd make it easier on myself and send the message. Up until it's sent it sucks. But there's a little relief after it's done and there's no way in hell I'd drag that shit out by doing it face-to-face so he can ask me why and try to convince me I'm making a mistake. No thanks.

100% agree. One quick, succinct message should do the trick for both parties.

So, Wednesday is over, what happened?

Nothing. Not because I manned up and did anything about it, mind you, but because he ended up being hung up on the interstate for hours after he got off work. I'm spineless. :rolleyes:

And.. I don't quite get what your dilemma is. There is nothing wrong with some grudge fucking. Unless you start to cry midterm. Please avoid this.

It's complicated. I don't know how to explain it without getting into a bunch of shit I'd hate to bore everyone with.

Nothing. Not because I manned up and did anything about it, mind you, but because he ended up being hung up on the interstate for hours after he got off work. I'm spineless. :rolleyes:

It's complicated. I don't know how to explain it without getting into a bunch of shit I'd hate to bore everyone with.

I believe I speak for most people when I say we're probably going to be interested... The question really is, are you? I know sometimes my problems, both significant and stupid, bore me - so telling someone about them would just be boring two people with one moan.

I believe I speak for most people when I say we're probably going to be interested... The question really is, are you? I know sometimes my problems, both significant and stupid, bore me - so telling someone about them would just be boring two people with one moan.

:rose:

especially when the only other option a discussion about slapping people with a ziplock bag of shit is.

*Snort* Well, that makes me feel better.

I sorta feel like I should start another thread?

Dogs are more loyal than cats huh?

Pfft. My dogs have abandoned me. Fire dog who is obcessed with smelling my breath cried last night when she smelled me and refused to sleep in bed with me, and today won't let me touch her. I smell of death obviously. She looks at me sadly her tail low. She's probably extra sensitive because of her operation this week but still.

Whereas the cats? Checking on me constantly, curling up with me, coming with me to sit with me while I bath.

Pfft.

Wow. She smelled something that upset her. Did you have anything different that day to drink, eat, vitamin or pill? Or maybe you are right, it can just be that she is extra sensitive and moody.

I had a cat that always wanted to lay on me and my current kitty demands attention when she wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back