Rockstar wife (open rp)

Kelly sucked his cock harder she took his full cock deep in her mouth. She stroked his balls. She was bouncing harder on William's cock as he licked and sucked her nipples. Her pussy tightened around his cock. She was getting closer to cumming. She moaned with her mouth full of cock. Her pussy was clutching hard onto his cock.
 
William could feel Kelly's pussy tighten on his cock like a vice as he knew he would cum soon.

James now was fucking kelly's throat fast and knew once he cum in her mouth he was going to ram his cock deep into her ass and cum in there too.

William was gasping on Kellys nipples as james panted hard.
 
She pulled James cock out of her mouth teasing him. "Now I thought you only wanted to get your cock wet so be a good boy and go ram that cock in my ass." She didn't care if she seemed like a bitch she didn't even think they cared if she was a bitch they seemed obsessed with her and she liked knowing if she was bored she could snap her fingers and they would pleasure her.

She was breathing heavily as she started to cum all over William's cock. "Oh fuck." She screamed out. She hoped after this she could have another round with Steve before Johnny came back. She had real feelings for Steve and sex with him was more then sex.
 
James smiled and quickly got behind Kelly as he heard her scream out in joy on williams cock.

Moving up he took hold of his wet cock and slid it slowly inside Kelly's asshole as he now starts pumping his cock in and out of her asshole while she is still on williams cock.

James moaned out.

"Fuck yeah that feels so good."
 
Back
Top