The Mayors Daughter

"Well I hope I earn more then one I would like to carry on seeing you. Your not like any guy I've ever dated and its exciting I bet I'm not like your typical date. What sort of girls do you go for normally?" She asked looking deeply in his eyes.

"Yeah I'm so ready to be alone with you the food was great thank you for bringing me here." She kissed his cheek. She stood up ready to go. She looked at him and smiled.
 
As I lead you out of the restaurant and give my ticket to the valet for him to go fetch my car I contemplate the question of what kind of girls I normally go for. After a few moments of thought I say "Well I have had some good girls and some bad girls but none that knew how to mix it properly. You seem to have found that happy balance and I look forward to really getting to know all of you." The car comes and I open the door and wait for you to get in. "Oh and thank you for accompanying me on this very lovely evening"
 
"Well I've founded way of being able to keep sweet but still naughty. I look forward to really getting to know all of you too and I'm glad you want to get to know me. Your a nice guy but I know you have another side too and I would like to know more about that side." She smiled at him. She got in the car. "Thank you for the opening door for me you are a proper gentleman." She crossed her legs her pussy was a little wet from him touching her in the restaurant and the air that had been on her pussy. "Well its my pleasure to have accompanied you I've had lovely time so far and I think its just going to get better." She winked at him.
 
As I get in the car and start to head out of the restaurant parking lot I turn to you "Well I would like to know what that mind of yours is thinking in terms of this night getting better. Tell me and it just may happen" I smile at you as I lick my lips a bit and rub my hand on your smooth thigh. I then pull into traffic and start driving deciding my destination will be based on what you say.
 
"Well I was thinking we could get in a hot tub get a little tipsy and have some fun." She stroked his leg. "I could give you a little sneak peek has anyone every sucked your cock while you were driving." She stroked his cock through his trousers.
 
"Well how did you know I have a hot tub at my place?" I like the ideas you have proposed so I look at you and smile. "I never have had that happen to me while I was driving actually" I feel your hand on my crotch and groan slightly. "Any special drink you like?"
 
"Well I didn't I just guessed babes. I'm glad you like I propose." She smiled at him. "Well would you like me to do it." She grinned at him she stroked his cock through his trousers harder. "Well I like Champagne."
 
"I didn't think a girl like you asked for permission" We are stopped at a red light so I pull the back of your head close to my mouth and say with stronger voice "You keep teasing me and the gentleman may get replaced"
 
"Well I still like to ask permission I don't want do something you don't want me to do because some guys haven't wanted it." She grinned at him. She looked in his eyes. "Oh maybe that's what I want maybe I want bring your bad side." She quickly kissed him on the lips and then started to unzip his trousers she slipped his cock out of his boxers and she stroked his cock softly.
 
"Did you look in the mirror before you left the house tonight? You don't need to ask permission to do anything you want to me" I feel you take out my rock hard cock and stroke it as I start to drive again. With one hand I reach into the top of your dress and pinch your nipple rolling it between my middle and pointer finger.
 
"Well some of my ex's didn't like me dressing like this so I had to dress more conservative." She looked at him as she stroked his cock harder. She licked her lips. She moaned as he pinched her nipple. She bent her head down over his lap. She kissed his cock then took his cock head in her mouth she sucked his cock head softly as she stroked his balls.
 
"Your exes were retarded then" I see you bending down and smile my hand is forced out of your dress when you do. "MMMM that mouth feels so good Baby" I hold your ass as I have to concentrate on your amazing mouth and the task of driving.
 
She started to bob up and down sucking harder on his cock his balls hit against her chin. She wiggled her ass trying to tease him. She didn't know why but she felt right being with him.
 
I reach my house, push the garage door opener and pull the car in. I then lean back and let you work your magical mouth all over my hard cock as it is deep in your throat. My hand goes from your ass to your pussy and I rub my fingers all around it the outside then push two into your tight hole. You being bent over makes my fingers able to get very deep on the initial entry.
 
She didn't realise they where at his house she just thought they where at a traffic light. She took all of his cock in her mouth she sucked harder she was not struggling with him fully in her mouth. She let out a moan as she felt his fingers deep in her. She was moaning loudly with a mouth full of his cock.
 
Fingers fucking your pussy really fast now as your mouth bobs up and down on my manhood I grab your hair and pull you off. I then say"That mouth is great but I heard you wanted to get some hot tub action so hows about we go inside and I'll pour you a glass of champagne?"
 
She lifted her head up and looked around she slide his cock out of her mouth. "I didn't realise we where at your place I was to busy sucking your cock. Let's go in and you can see my full body that so wants you." She kissed him passionately her pussy was getting wetter as he fingered her harder.
 
I kiss you back and remove my fingers your steamy pussy and lick them clean. Then I take your hand and lead you inside to where the kitchen is offset of the garage. I show you around as I pull out some champagne and two flutes. I place a strawberry in each and pour the Bubbly. Raising my glass "A toast to the start of something magical" Just then my phone goes off in my pocket and I see a text from your father, it reads-- Where is my daughter!!!!
 
She walked into his house with him hand in hand. She looked around she was stunned a guy as young as him had a house like this.

" I love your place its big but it feels homely but its lacks a woman's touch." She laughed as she looked at him. "You know your a lot sweeter and romantic then I thought you'd be." She said watching him make their drinks.

She looked at his phone. "Just ignore him I'm a big girl I can make my own decisions. Just leave the phone in here and show me your hot tub." She took his phone off of him and put it on the side. "Here's to us and the start of something magical." She clinked her glass to his. She took a sip and smiled at him.
 
I laugh at your not caring about your dad. Then I say "Nothing wrong with taking care of a hot lady that has been taking care of me for the evening now is there?" I take you to the deck where there is a built in hot tub that I have to turn on for it to get warm. "So we have to wait a minute would you like anything else besides the champagne?"
 
"Well your sweet babes and I've took care of you because I like you." She kissed his lips softly before following on the deck. She watched the hot tub start to turn on. "Well you see I gave you oral so how about you give me oral." She grinned at him as she ran her hand down her body. "Do you think you can do that for me then you get to fuck me anyway you want and in any hole you want."
 
"Well since your so polite to ask" I say as I smile at you and pull you close to me. My hands reaching for the backs of your legs and my weight pushing you against the edge of the table that is out there. I then lift you up to kiss my lips and sit you on the table. Breaking the kiss and keeping my face close to you "is someone soaking wet before their hot tubbing?" I then proceed to kiss your neck then your collar bone and slowly backing away I push your legs apart and bend down into your area. "You smell better than dinner baby" I kiss your inner thighs and then dart my tongue deep into your crevice as my hands grab your ass and pull you closer to my mouth
 
"I'm very polite so does that mean I will get everything I want." She laid against the table. She kissed him passionately as he lifted her onto the table and sat her on the table. She nodded her head grinning at him when he asked "is someone soaking wet before their hot tubbing?"

"Yeah you've got me wet." She giggled looking at him. She loved him kissing her body she bite her lip watching him kiss her body.

"Oh really you like the smell of my wet pussy." She moaned as she felt his tongue deeper in her. She closed her eyes. "Oh god baby I'm so glad I decided to come on a date with you."
 
Shoving two fingers deep into you to replace my tongue for a second I come up to you "you taste even better than you smell" I then give you a sloppy kiss with my tongue so you can taste what I do. My fingers working you over I bend back down and suck your hard clit into my mouth. Moaning onto it to get good vibrations.
 
"Oh do I I'm glad I taste good for you." She kissed him softly back she could taste herself on him. "Your right I taste nice not as nice as your cum I'm guessing." She moaned as he worked her fingers in her she bite her lip as he sucked on her clit. "Oh god." She called out. She stroked her boobs through her dress as she moaned louder. Her nipples were hard against her dress
 
Back
Top