feeling a little naughty today

attachment.php

Would love to be behind you pulling your panties to the side. Rubbing my cock against your clit.
Such a nastyman ;)

Just glad that you're back...and the pics are an added treat! Wonderful to see you again.
next week i hope to be able to post some more from my new apartment!

Just have to say I love your pics!! Please don't stop posting, I'd love to see more of you :)

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1157962&d=1353761949

Makes me want to jump you, in the best meaning of the term!!

I promise I will post more soon ;)

It's December!! Finally!! Hope the move went well and we see "more" of you soon!

Well I'm finally in my apartment, no furniture yet but at least I have Internet :D
So in honor of my moving day here's a couple of pics for you all!

Last edited:
Well I'm finally in my apartment, no furniture yet but at least I have Internet :D
So in honor of my moving day here's a couple of pics for you all!

Congratulations on the move. And another addition of great pics to an already awesome collection!

No bed?! Oh you poor thing.... When is the furniture showing up!
Thanks for thinking of us and posting a couple of sexy pics... Now let this party finally get started!!!

Congratulations on the move. And another addition of great pics to an already awesome collection!
Thank you!

No bed?! Oh you poor thing.... When is the furniture showing up!
Thanks for thinking of us and posting a couple of sexy pics... Now let this party finally get started!!!

Bed should be here on tues. not sure when the couch and chairs will arrive....

my god you are beautiful!! too bad it looks like most of your pics are no longer available hehe. would love to see more of you!

Welcome home!!!

We are not moving but we are in the midst of rebuilding the house around us. Envy that you are in your own place, with everything coming together before the holidays is such an understatement! :)

It is fitting, right and proper that being in your new space gives birth to such wonderful images. :D

Congratulations, on your new place hun. I'm sure that you'll have it looking as lovely as you do soon.

so glad to see you're back! :D
I'm glad to be back it's been much to long!

my god you are beautiful!! too bad it looks like most of your pics are no longer available hehe. would love to see more of you!
No worries I'll repost some of them for you!

now you need some company to cum over and have a "house warming,"...;)
Maybe once i have a little furniture although empty spaces can be fun too!

Welcome home!!!

We are not moving but we are in the midst of rebuilding the house around us. Envy that you are in your own place, with everything coming together before the holidays is such an understatement! :)

It is fitting, right and proper that being in your new space gives birth to such wonderful images. :D
Thank you both! Rebuilding can be a very stressful time hopefully you'll get everything done soon just the way you want it.

Congratulations, on your new place hun. I'm sure that you'll have it looking as lovely as you do soon.

;) Thank you you're always so sweet.

Last edited:
I'm glad to be back it's been much to long!

No worries I'll repost some of them for you!

Maybe once i have a little furniture although empty spaces can be fun too!

Thank you both! Rebuilding can be a very stressful time hopefully you'll get everything done soon just the way you want it.

;) Thank you you're always so sweet.

Your long hair is so sexy .... and your body has me thinking all sorts of naughty thoughts!

attachment.php

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, would love to lock my teeth on your nipples and leave a love mark there for you to see and feel each time you moved.

attachment.php

now you are the sexiest worker I've ever seen. wouldn't miss a day of work, and be there early if I knew you were there waiting for me

attachment.php

After leaving that sweet reminder on your nipple, would definetly leave my white hand print on your red ass.

Of course that would be after I fucked your sweet pussy, in front of your camera.

attachment.php

Now imagine how your back would feel with my fingernails running down it

Back