feeling a little naughty today

Ok so while taking the dog out this morning I managed to lock myself out of the house - wearing just my red night gown, very rainy and cold out too I might add, if any of the neighbors were peaking out their windows they would have gotten an eyefull :eek:

So now after a nice warm shower it's time to curl up and enjoy some stories :D
:kiss::kiss:

You're so beautiful :rose::)

I'm going to be taking a little break from posting pictures but I do promise it will be a short one!!
In the meantime I hope the ones I have posted will continue to entertain and excite!

*Hugs & Kisses*

Last edited:
Very, very nice. Many thanks for sharing.

Hope you won't be away too long. Look forward to your return. :rose: :rose: :rose:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM such sweet pictures, and you look so sexy in your new AV pic. and I'd love to be your finger.

I'm going to be taking a little break from posting pictures but I do promise it will be a short one!!
In the meantime I hope the ones I have posted will continue to entertain and excite!

*Hugs & Kisses*

Wow such hot pics JBM. Thanks for posting them. I hope your hiatus is not a long one. I know I will miss your posting.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Mmmmm.you look so sexy in that!:devil:

*Hugs & Kisses*

Take your time. You know that we have enjoyed all of your pictures. We can always chat here.

I'm sorry but Lit rules state you need a note from your doctor or clinic to pause in taking pics..okay seriously though are you taking a break from Lit or just posting pics? The inquiring mind wants to know

I'm sorry but Lit rules state you need a note from your doctor or clinic to pause in taking pics..okay seriously though are you taking a break from Lit or just posting pics? The inquiring mind wants to know
A lot is going on in my life right now so am taking a little break until things settle down a bit :(
I promise it won't take too terribly long and will be back with you all soon!

A lot is going on in my life right now so am taking a little break until things settle down a bit :(

I hope everything works out for you. :heart:

I hear ya! Life always gets in the way of having fun! Take care and I look forward to your return.

Take care and be safe......you know i will be waiting:rose::kiss:

Back