Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IN RESPONSE:

How dirty do I need to be? As dirty as I want to be.

And I don't appreciate such vulgar language in my inbox. If you have a problem air it out in the thread please because I will not respond to such PMs privately!

I might not be able to name you but I will shame you

IN RESPONSE:

And I don't appreciate such vulgar language in my inbox. If you have a problem air it out in the thread please because I will not respond to such PMs privately!

:( sorry.

IN RESPONSE:

Thats why I turned off the pm's for a while.... Some people are a little off on this site.

What for hun? This was a PM in relation to my pics and had a thumbs down sign. Ican't quote a message so I can't describe properly what was said.

If you or anyone has ever sent me a flirty message asking such a question i did totally NOT mean that in my rant :kiss:

Loves you

Thats why I turned off the pm's for a while.... Some people are a little off on this site.
I would turn them off but for the sake of one person in the 1000s of PMs I have had..it's not worth ignoring my friends over at all!

I've had a request for continuing the anal discussion and so here we are :)

What do guys think of being the recipient of anal play. Fingers, tongue, strap on..where do you draw the line? I have had quite a few fantasies about using a strap on on a man or a woman. I was thinking about it actually this afternoon as I browsed a friend's thread...his yummy pic set me off on such thoughts.

ummmm...

What do guys think of being the recipient of anal play. Fingers, tongue, strap on..where do you draw the line? I have had quite a few fantasies about using a strap on on a man or a woman. I was thinking about it actually this afternoon as I browsed a friend's thread...his yummy pic set me off on such thoughts.

I'd be open to that.... since it's something I'd like to explore with you.... only fair. (far better if it interests you... but it can be good for guys... who aren't too 'phobic)

Not my thing... very few things i wont do... very few but thats one... nothing about being phobic just not my thing

:devil:

Not my thing... very few things i wont do... very few but thats one... nothing about being phobic just not my thing
No judgement hunni. I think quite a few guys are like - no way! I think some might enjoy a sneaky finger but not for long and not if they think too much about it. But its the best way to milk your prostrate :devil:

I'd be open to that.... since it's something I'd like to explore with you.... only fair. (far better if it interests you... but it can be good for guys... who aren't too 'phobic)
The thing about fantasies...any fantasies is you never know if its as good as you imagine it to be. I mean I love idea of being in control of a guy/girl's orgasm with my thrusts and hands. Very powerful and ego boosting I imagine.

No judgement hunni. I think quite a few guys are like - no way! I think some might enjoy a sneaky finger but not for long and not if they think too much about it. But its the best way to milk your prostrate :devil:

I think I could think of better ways...

I think I could think of better ways...
Such as? That's a serious question..teach me something please :rose:

You know I am not quite as knowledgeable as you might imagine from some of my RPs. I am sure you guys could teach me quite a few things :)

Such as? That's a serious question..teach me something please :rose:

You know I am not quite as knowledgeable as you might imagine from some of my RPs. I am sure you guys could teach me quite a few things :)

That was more of a pervy reply to a question that made me semi uncomfortable. But I do like the convo how did you get talked into trying it Beth? I mean what made you want to venture into the world of anal?

all true...

The thing about fantasies...any fantasies is you never know if its as good as you imagine it to be. I mean I love idea of being in control of a guy/girl's orgasm with my thrusts and hands. Very powerful and ego boosting I imagine.

Not that a woman can't always control a guys orgasm... but this way... you might to have a few of your own as you milk him for a while (and if it's a woman... well.. you can both go on and on....) This is assuming you get a strap-on that give YOU back something that is pleasurable.

That was more of a pervy reply to a question that made me semi uncomfortable. But I do like the convo how did you get talked into trying it Beth? I mean what made you want to venture into the world of anal?
I wasn't being pervy hun. I just wanted to know how you could milk it another way. Sorry for making you uncomfortable :rose:

What introduced me to anal..hmmmn My boyfriend when I was a teenager introduced it into our sex life. Starting slowly with finger play and then introducing toys. To stretch me gradually for his penis.

Then one day..he was massaging me and I was getting really horny and he asked if I was ready. I presumed we were going to have doggy and then he put it in my ass. And it felt good so I didn't stop him.

It was amazing...it felt like he was stroking my clit from the inside and he said I was moaning louder than I did with pussy sex.

Not that a woman can't always control a guys orgasm... but this way... you might to have a few of your own as you milk him for a while (and if it's a woman... well.. you can both go on and on....) This is assuming you get a strap-on that give YOU back something that is pleasurable.
Yeah a femdo or something like that...mmm

Yeah I know you can control other ways but it feels more submissive..even if its not. This way feels like a clear sense of domination

so...

I wasn't being pervy hun. I just wanted to know how you could milk it another way. Sorry for making you uncomfortable :rose:

What introduced me to anal..hmmmn My boyfriend when I was a teenager introduced it into our sex life. Starting slowly with finger play and then introducing toys. To stretch me gradually for his penis.

Then one day..he was massaging me and I was getting really horny and he asked if I was ready. I presumed we were going to have doggy and then he put it in my ass. And it felt good so I didn't stop him.

It was amazing...it felt like he was stroking my clit from the inside and he said I was moaning louder than I did with pussy sex.

you can see how a guy might like it... given guys have more nerve endings there... more fun options for you to please him, but... guys are easy to please... it's a place that can be teased for a long time in a pleasurable way... and you can decide when to end it with a big bang.... hopefully coinciding with your own climax... something that could harder for guy to manage. (my problem is just listening to a woman cumming gets to me.... so... she'd better make darn sure I know when she's really there and not just on a small foothill headed toward the summit)

Wow down for anal a moaner and you don’t mind dressing in a school girl outfit, You truly are a girl after my own hart.

With regards to being the giver of anal...ive never done that so its more of a thought. But since I enjoy it so much..i would love to help someone else feel that pleasure

you can see how a guy might like it... given guys have more nerve endings there... more fun options for you to please him, but... guys are easy to please... it's a place that can be teased for a long time in a pleasurable way... and you can decide when to end it with a big bang.... hopefully coinciding with your own climax... something that could harder for guy to manage. (my problem is just listening to a woman cumming gets to me.... so... she'd better make darn sure I know when she's really there and not just on a small foothill headed toward the summit)
I guess the climatic moan take a while to get to know..i mean if a girl is lots more vocal than you've previously experienced and your an audio guy - well its only natural itll take some fine tuning.

Back