New year, new additions to the amateur pictures of me.

You just keep posting what you post (here and your thread) and I will be irresistibly compelled to take some pictures. Likelynot before Tuesday, though.

Done -- just posted! I hope it's compelling enough. :kiss::heart:

I need to take pictures. Badly. Someone come to this frozen wasteland and model for me.

Oh hey, it's Tuesday!

Because no one turned up to do some modelling / volunteering for a groping, I took pictures of myself. These almost play like a flip-book.

Last edited:
And the other half.

Last edited:
Your hand, the V shaped cut, the abdominal hair and what lays beneath...all does it for me...i hope no model shows up..ever.

attachment.php

In other news, new lighting equipment arrived today. Doesn't let me do anything new,just makes it easier! Hooray!

Oh shut up. No olives. I had something else in mind. Go figure.;)

I just might go figure, although it's a shame you don't like olives. I'm suddenly craving martinis.... I'll get back to you when I'm done contemplating the fun we might have with my shirt off and pants down... :devil:

I just might go figure, although it's a shame you don't like olives. I'm suddenly craving martinis.... I'll get back to you when I'm done contemplating the fun we might have with my shirt off and pants down... :devil:

Good. :D

They should remake every 007 movie that didn't star Sean Connery or Daniel Craig. Except maybe Goldeneye. It can stay.

New photos. See? New lighting gear can be fun. Now you get shit I was too lazy to rig up otherwise! A bit of a change from my usual harsh and dark shadows, a little more high key (still no colour, maybe one day I'll invest in some of that fancy new colour technology....)

Last edited:
New photos. See? New lighting gear can be fun. Now you get shit I was too lazy to rig up otherwise! A bit of a change from my usual harsh and dark shadows, a little more high key (still no colour, maybe one day I'll invest in some of that fancy new colour technology....)

Holy hell, *this*. Even though it's only -2 here, it suddenly feels much, much warmer.

Back