Earth 3: OOC

Hmm... Decisions decisions....... Could do Zatanna or Huntress or Maybe Hawk girl..... Lemme think on this.

Hmm... Decisions decisions....... Could do Zatanna or Huntress or Maybe Hawk girl..... Lemme think on this.

Or as this is an alternate reality Huntress as Sinestra of sector 2814 as a heroic corpsman........

Hey, Vic?

I was unclear on whenabouts in the Nolanverse timeline "Man of Steel" took place, whether it was in between "Dark Knight" and "Dark Knight Rises," or after.

Given the massive events of the climactic moments of "DKR," the-- I'm not sure what the statue of limitations is, here, the spoiler warnings I should be tagging, or whatever, but that shit was huge. Maybe that would have caused Batman to rise more to public consciousness outside of Gotham and would have afforded Green Arrow the chance to be influenced thereby?

I'm not trying to backseat mod or whatever, but, I just don't know when we're at, and depending on when we're at, that might help Death's Knight.

Not much we can do about Jason Todd, but if my girl(s) can be influenced (partly) by Guy-in-Bat-Costume, maybe Ollie can be influenced by Guy-in-Bat-Costume-with-multimillion-dollar-gadgets?

Nolan universe doesn't have anything to do with MOS.

From the talk that Goyer and Synder have been said. MOS was to mimic exactly how the DC universe originally came to be with Superman being the first to appear. Batman appears not so long after, using that as guide Batman has only been at this for a few months at the most.

Last edited:
Nolan universe doesn't have anything to do with MOS

Since he was attached to the MoS movie as an E.P., and had some creative input, I think it was generally assumed that the thread would have some sort of tie-in to his other works.

Since he was attached to the MoS movie as an E.P., and had some creative input, I think it was generally assumed that the thread would have some sort of tie-in to his other works.

yeah originally that's what was thought in the movies as well. But from interviews with Synder and Goyer both. they pretty much have said that the new Batman isn't the same as the one from the Nolan verse. Although I'm sure they're going to have similarities. Which is why if someone takes on Bats they'll have alot of freedom at figuring out his background.

yeah originally that's what was thought in the movies as well. But from interviews with Synder and Goyer both. they pretty much have said that the new Batman isn't the same as the one from the Nolan verse. Although I'm sure they're going to have similarities. Which is why if someone takes on Bats they'll have alot of freedom at figuring out his background.

Ahhhh...

Sorry for operating under a misapprehension.

nothing to be sorry about. it's probably something many fans think. Since man of steel and the cons I've been reading everything that comes out of Synder and Goyer's mouths trying to get into their heads lol

Well, since this universe retains such flexibility, could there not be a Jason Todd out there in this version of things who has nothing to do with Batman?

And couldn't the mere rumors of an urban legend, reported but unconfirmed sightings of a "Batmobile," et cetera, inspire another genius billionaire playboy philanthropist to whip up a toybox of his own?

I dunno, again, not trying to undermine, just thinking on paper.

Another thing that i recently read was that how The Dark Knight Rises was more from the Nolan brothers than Goyer. Goyer didn't want it to end the way it did. he wanted Bruce basicly to be back so they didn't have to reboot the character. But he lost out. The idea for this new Bats supposedly came up while making MOS. That's why Zach said it wasn't going to be The Dark Knight Returns but that it would have some of that feel to it. I can see them doing a soft reboot on Bats to where basicly much of his origin is left on change. But the major details get changed. Like who trained him.

But for the game like I said I see Bruce being only bats for a few months now.

Does a jason Todd exisit, more than likely but much like Dick Grayson I seem them being about 7 or 8 years old at this time.

Last edited:
Actually... I have a stupid idea, but it just made me smile.

I could play The Toyman... controlling a lego Batman.

LegoBatman_zps9dde375a.jpg

Another thing that i recently read was that how The Dark Knight Rises was more from the Nolan brothers than Goyer. Goyer didn't want it to end the way it did. he wanted Bruce basicly to be back so they didn't have to reboot the character. But he lost out. The idea for this new Bats supposedly came up while making MOS. That's why Zach said it wasn't going to be The Dark Knight Returns but that it would have some of that feel to it. I can see them doing a soft reboot on Bats to where basicly much of his origin is left on change. But the major details get changed. Like who trained him.

But for the game like I said I see Bruce being only bats for a few months now.

Does a jason Todd exisit, more than likely but much like Dick Grayson I seem them being about 7 or 8 years old at this time.

Okay, cool.

Thanks for the clarification!

Okay, cool.

Thanks for the clarification!

one thing i'm racking my head with right now is the whole Superman is the first. Cause it kinda means the characters of the JSA wouldn't have happened here. Which i guess that sorta makes sense. But I do kinda like how Smallville set it up. Hmmmm its a loss, and yet it opens up new doors.

one thing i'm racking my head with right now is the whole Superman is the first. Cause it kinda means the characters of the JSA wouldn't have happened here. Which i guess that sorta makes sense. But I do kinda like how Smallville set it up. Hmmmm its a loss, and yet it opens up new doors.

It's very "New 52." The Golden Age heroes are relegated, if they exist at all, to an alternate Earth with little influence on The MOSverse timeline.

Or you could spin it, as we've done in LDoK, that the heroes had existed, they just were under the radar and not publicly known.

Back