Stef....On Her OWN...

John has "encouraged" me to start taking pics on my own.....:rolleyes:

I surprised him with this a few weeks ago while he was in a meeting.......:devil:

I HAVE to be a supportive wife right??;)

LOL! Well he LOVED it....:cool::rose:

Last edited:

I surprised him with this a few weeks ago while he was in a meeting.......:devil:

attachment.php

He's incredibly lucky x x x

attachment.php

I just did a google search for the perfect nipple and this picture popped up, as did some other things. :)

Had to change the "outfit" and send him another......LOL!:devil:

Last edited:
Gonna have to go......LOVE ya all! (Nip there if Ya look REAL CLOSE!);):heart:

Last edited:
Holy Crap Stef! LOL I'm new to your thread...just now found it...can't wait to view the rest of your awesome pix! Nice nips...nice smile and AWESOME bod babe! Consider me a super fan! ;)

Hi All...! Decided to start fresh.....THANKS to all of my "fans"....I TRULY can't believe I'm saying that......I am SOO humbled and SOO excited to "Venture' out here on my own.......:rose:

As most of you know...I'm a 49 year old mother of THREE...they are 13,12,10.....and I'm a nurse........John started us on Lit over a year ago and slowly "brought me in"...and now I'm HOOKED..:eek:

Our last thread was active for over a year...and I "got involved" last summer.....and decided it was time to start a new thread.....hopefully with all of my "fans" and hopefully some new ones....:heart::)

For those of you that know us....I think this title is appropriate....I CAN'T believe I'm doing this....! But I am now out of my "Shell" and just love Lit....:rose::kiss:

Been struggling on how to start....what pic??? Hope this one is OK..!:confused: Kind of mysterious I thought..!:kiss::devil:

THE INDEX!

Page 2 Me and My Panties - Sexy?
Page 5 Me and MY Thongs
Page 6 Thong AGAIN!
Page 8 Nips in Shower - Sewing Nude
Page 10 "CAUGHT" in Bathroom
Page 11 Changing the Sheets
Page 13 Self Photography! - AGAIN! - Me and My Panties....From Behind..!

LOVE ya all.....!

Had to change the "outfit" and send him another......LOL!:devil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is your left nipple your favourite? More sensitive? Or perhaps I'm reading too much into this emphasis . . . :)

attachment.php

damn stef. love it. i know exactally why john loved it as well :):devil:

Stef, you're an amazing woman. I'd love to be in a meeting and get such "supporting" pictures. Your husband is a blessed man.:rose::kiss:

attachment.php

gorgeous breat and nipple stef

Words

Holy Crap Stef! LOL I'm new to your thread...just now found it...can't wait to view the rest of your awesome pix! Nice nips...nice smile and AWESOME bod babe! Consider me a super fan! ;)

can't describe how sexy you are , maybe if you could se my hard on you would know !

Stef, never posted on your thread but, you are amazing!! :kiss:

Back