Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

Okies, Brainy-5 post in a few, I'ma save explaining his backstory for Wraith's inevitable reaction to his name.

And then I'll post as VM3 again. Busybusybusy.
 
ok, i'll have a "moving through the doorway" post in a few

gonna go grab some grub first tho

oh, & Chas, Wraith is as wiide eyes as a kid in Wonka's factory
 
I'm having wicked, wicked thoughts to the personality of Dawny. With the changes I am of a mind to make her a sort of Amerind Ziva Davyd.
 
She's a very fun little Moussad agent, sent to the states to work with NCIS:D.
 
Sleeps holding a gun.

Which, considering Dawny's preferences for hardware, that's...

O.O
 
hmmmmmmm

I may just have to play with the Legion mythos a bit


(considering I knw not a damn thing it's pretty easy to do.)
 
Oh, she's brilliant.

I especially love that Nehru-esque coat she's wearing in the convo about the fertility thingy, that looks amazing on her. The grey one with the red lining?

Liz, on the other hand, is very very much like her maternal grandmother with juuuuust a touch of Bats.
 
Amen, you're killing me with the puns in your titles. XD

Oh, lovely.

Um, the reason I didn't put up a J'onn statue with The League is I figured R.J. had commissioned the statues, and he didn't strike me as the sort of wise old guy to make statues of himself. Unless you think otherwise, you think he'd put one up of himself to remember the old days, I can edit him in...
 
Amen, you're killing me with the puns in your titles. XD

Oh, lovely.

Um, the reason I didn't put up a J'onn statue with The League is I figured R.J. had commissioned the statues, and he didn't strike me as the sort of wise old guy to make statues of himself. Unless you think otherwise, you think he'd put one up of himself to remember the old days, I can edit him in...

Hmmm, maybe nothing should be included to remind himself of himself.

However, I think they should rememeber him, or at least know who MM is. Perhaps Wraith would say something like, "Where's the Martian Manhunter statue?" and they are like, "we were kinda wondering that, too" or something.

Hell, I don't know.

All I do know is my AIM isn't working. Yahoo is online, though.
 
I'll try and get a post out tonight

(shlightly busy killing things in 25 Ulduar)

=^^=

And Chas... that posht with the shtatues sent more than shivers down my body =)
 
I'll try and get a post out tonight

(shlightly busy killing things in 25 Ulduar)

=^^=

And Chas... that posht with the shtatues sent more than shivers down my body =)

The shtatues were Abraxash' idea. :: nods firmly ::

But he gave the conshept to me to ekshecute, very kindly.

And I'm glad you liked it. Azh much azh it wozh a tribute to Kara, twozh alsho a tribute to you.

:: grins delightedly :: Alsho, I like to give you shivers.
 
Good night, dearest.

Good work, tonight. Thank you.

Thank you.

(I hope you like my eventual explanation for Brainiac Five's connection to the BRAINIAC pre-existant in LDoK.)

Also, "nassclowns." Heeheehee...
 
great posts everyone.

i'll probably be late getting any posts out myself. going to be working late, & afterwords I'll have my little darkling, so I won't get my computer until I put his tiny hiney to bed.

(seriously thinking about getting a laptop)

i am working on a few replies tho. i have plans
 
Working on profile for Elizabeth Kara Greystone, G.L.

Finding pictures for her dubious prospect. Goddamn I wish I was at all good at photomanip...

Green_Lantern_Iolande_by_aleciarodriguez.jpg

Picture should look like this, hair this long, maybe slightly darker. Human face, Caucasian, eyes blacked out instead of whited out.

...like an amalgam of these two pictures, really.

earth349greenlanternpg7.jpg

Anyway. Names and dates forthcoming.
 
Last edited:
boomerang has a marathon of Justice League Unlimited on (until 5 AM!!!!!!)


total geekgasm!!!!

Heh, I have all the JLU DVDs, you can pause those to visit the restroom. And Boomerang hasn't got commercial breaks, which makes that problematic...

I guess I'm just jealous 'cause I don't get that channel. Or any channels right now.

( :: mumbles :: I miss Nicktoons. )
 
Heh, I have all the JLU DVDs, you can pause those to visit the restroom. And Boomerang hasn't got commercial breaks, which makes that problematic...

I guess I'm just jealous 'cause I don't get that channel. Or any channels right now.

( :: mumbles :: I miss Nicktoons. )

i have a DVR, so i can pause, rewind & record. I also have a midget hogging the computer

(when windows 7 gets released I am seriously looking into getting a laptop)

wonder if I can get Justice League on blu ray?
 
Back
Top