The Isolated Blurt Thread VIII: Romanes Eunt Domus

Status
Not open for further replies.
no offense noor. i dont know you.
but bask in this if you must.

these blurts are very much about being alive
and finding voice
to express the tribulations of being so.

of course, i am wrong and insensitive
and unpopular....

but byron's alt-blurt 7 thread died long before he did...
to make it de-facto b8 is...

indulgent.

i honestly think he would have hated it.

i do.

its creepy.

Well aren't you a fuckhead? Noor was kinder than you deserve. I won't be.

You

are

a

cunt.

Indulge me: were you this concerned about the spirit of the IsoBlurt thread and its hallowed position as a dreamcatcher for little nuggets of elan when you were milking your weird stalker drama until its udders were raw?

What about when you were "hiding" the real name and phone number of certain litsters in your blurts and refused to edit them out even when I contacted you with a private request? (Yes, he did that. Yes, he's an asshole).

To mix

/mutilate

a metaphor.

You're typing out of one side of your ass. Are we meant to be impressed because it's

po

e

tic?

Because to me, it just looks like a double-spew of being opportunistically cruel.

"I honestly think he would have hated it."

I honestly think you're a twat. See? I expressed an opinion, and I didn't have to hide behind a corpse to do it! Ugh. You slimy bastard.

If you don't like this thread? Ignore it and post some place the fuck else. Fuck off.

I love this thread. Thank you, Laurelle :heart:
 
"No offense intended." Christ. I love when people use that like a get-out-of-jail-free card. "Not to be racist, but I hate all people who aren't white. NO OFFENSE!"
 
"No offense intended." Christ. I love when people use that like a get-out-of-jail-free card. "Not to be racist, but I hate all people who aren't white. NO OFFENSE!"

No offence Phelia, but I'd like to violate you with some asparagus stalks whilst singing Babushka.
 
what? cleaver is being a cunt?! no way!

anyway, i really can't tell if i have to poop or not. just thought you all should know.
 
dear blackhawks, please practice your urban warfare techniques somewhere else.
 


Yanno, the really great thing about Lit's GeeBee is the virtual non-existence of moderation.


I come here to view, learn and enjoy/be horrified by the full (and I mean FULL) range of news, language, behavior and opinion.


The moderated, namby-pamby, generic, prosaic, white bread websites of the mainstream media don't permit the two-standard-deviations-and-beyond range of news, language, behavior and opinion.


It's only on Lit's GeeBee that I am exposed to the occasional, accidental actual truth or the opinions of the "beyond deranged."


If you really want to see "Thinking Outside The Box" this is one of the few places to find it.


Thank you, La Laurelle !!!



 
Last edited:


Yanno, the really great thing about Lit's GeeBee is the virtual non-existence of moderation.


I come here to view, learn and enjoy/be horrified by the full (and I mean FULL) range of news, language, behavior and opinion.


The moderated, namby-pamby, generic websites of the standard websites and media don't permit the two-standard-deviations-and-beyond range of news, language, behavior and opinion.


It's only on Lit's GeeBee that I am exposed to the occasional, accidental actual truth or the opinions of the "beyond deranged."


If you really want to see "Thinking Outside The Box" this is one of the few places to find it.


Thank you, La Laurelle !!!




She's asleep right now, but I'll nudge her and pass along your gratitude.
 
i'm being obnoxious. i'm just stressed and frustrated, and being obnoxious bubbles up where it doesn't belong and isn't deserved. I need a little pain and affection before my sanity snaps. or people's pertinence does.
 
Electrical current, when applied in small then increasing doses, can prove calming.:cool:

I cannot find my cunt electrodes since the move. I hope they are still boxed somewhere and not lost, for they are indeed calming.
 
I am thinking of going back to sleep because I am too sleepy to get my work done.
 
Someone donated the first season of Boy Meets World! I can't wait to watch it again.
 
Our vending machine here at work is extraordinarily homophobic.

Any bill not completely straight is immediately rejected.
 
I've always been a skinny blonde with a strange face. Big green Scandinavian hooded eyes, sharpish nose and chin. My sister called me "witchyface" when we'd fight, and it always stung coming from her with her properly doeish eyes and little nose that all the boys swooned over. For years I wished I was prettier, cuter, the kind of girl that would make people smile and feel good just by looking at me. Good looks have a special power over people. Being around attractive people feels nice. Shallow as it sounds.

Yesterday this semi-acquaintance was being flirty with me. He wasn't being gross or inappropriate, and he was a really nice guy, but I was tired and not in the mood to deal with people in that way. And I thought about how honestly lucky I was. In social situations I'm at my happiest when I can just relax and observe, maybe make some small talk but not feel pressured to do so. I don't want to have to deal with people if they're not interesting to me/I'm tired/whatever.

But pretty people attract people. Everyone wants to talk to them, to be with them. I have friends who get hit on by their doctor, the supermarket cashier, everybody everywhere they go whether they like it or not. And they just deal because that's what life is to them. They don't know any better.

But the older I get, the less I think I'd want to deal with that attention. Having a boyfriend and no interest in anyone is part of it, probably a big part. But were I single, I think the attention a very pretty face gets you would be incredibly tiring.

And in a way I think my looks do act as a screen, to a degree. The type of guys who are into me tend to be interesting people, the type I enjoy.

Maybe it's just rationalization, I dunno. But after so many years of not liking my face, I'm starting to like it. Just a little.
 
tumblr_nam3vinQ0b1qmg8fmo1_1280.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top