not sure if im in right place but im needing a editor!

mummysbabby

Virgin
Im a bit dyslexic and need my story checked over by a editor as im not confident with structure or grammar side of things but still enjoy writing incest and taboo storys.
I have tryed getting an editor via the editor volunteers list but get wrong name or somthing like that so have come here as my story is almost finishing.

You're more likely to get an interested response if you note the wordage of the story and it's category/genre. This is the right place to ask for the quickest response, though.

You're more likely to get an interested response if you note the wordage of the story and it's category/genre. This is the right place to ask for the quickest response, though.
Sorry but i thought i did stat i write incest and taboo themed storys at present. With them of son mum gran. The style is in uk English structure for uk readership to get the most from it!

Is there some kind of fault with the editor list Literotica provide?

Sorry but i thought i did stat i write incest and taboo themed storys at present. With them of son mum gran. The style is in uk English structure for uk readership to get the most from it!

Is there some kind of fault with the editor list Literotica provide?

Ah, I saw that. An editor will likely want to know the wordage before biting, though. (Which means you really shouldn't go looking for an editor until you're finished writing it and have done all of the polishing yourself that you can do.)

And, yes, the Volunteer Editor programs is glutted with folks who are long gone and aren't going to answer you at all. The program is hopelessly broken and the Web site should just drop it--but won't, I guess to pretend like they have such a service. Your best bet for getting an editor is to request one right here, just as you did, or to go to the sticky thread at the top of this forum and directly contact one of the editors who has registered that they are available to edit this month. You'll need to have your PM system turned on, though, to contact them. (I don't have the instructions to turn your PMs on, but if you open some of the threads here, you'll see where the forum moderator has given those instructions to others.)

Ah, I saw that. An editor will likely want to know the wordage before biting, though. (Which means you really shouldn't go looking for an editor until you're finished writing it and have done all of the polishing yourself that you can do.)

And, yes, the Volunteer Editor programs is glutted with folks who are long gone and aren't going to answer you at all. The program is hopelessly broken and the Web site should just drop it--but won't, I guess to pretend like they have such a service. Your best bet for getting an editor is to request one right here, just as you did, or to go to the sticky thread at the top of this forum and directly contact one of the editors who has registered that they are available to edit this month. You'll need to have your PM system turned on, though, to contact them. (I don't have the instructions to turn your PMs on, but if you open some of the threads here, you'll see where the forum moderator has given those instructions to others.)

Right duly noted thought i may have been ahead of my self there!

Editing

HMMM. I am already editing for two dyslexics! Maybe I am getting type-cast?

I sent you a PM.

should have also stated uk editor preferred if possible!

Keep for getting how vast the web really is and how precise you have to be what a dafty:rolleyes:

Back