New friends

Blazexx

Literotica Guru
I suppose I should be nicer to people here. I'm not looking for a hookup just someone to talk with. Could be about anything sex included but I'm not feeling up to playing online. Sorry but I prefer the real thing.

To me being nice is sexy so I have to agree if you want to meet friends here it surely helps to be nice

I suppose I should be nicer to people here. I'm not looking for a hookup just someone to talk with. Could be about anything sex included but I'm not feeling up to playing online. Sorry but I prefer the real thing.

Holy cow - not trying to offend there - prefer the real thing?!? I feel a tremor to the stanchions supporting the Lit server rack...

The Litrix may soon be breached!

Nicer?

Because you don't want to cyber? That's just silly, unless I'm missing something.

Are you just thinking aloud here?

Back