The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well......
They found a polyp which has been removed and sent to histo.
In the doctors words "not all polyps are cancerous, but all cancers start with a polyp"
So have I dodged a bullet here?
Will have to wait for the results.
Still don't know the cause of my original problem.....
Hey ho!

Bit zonked from the sedation but otherwise ok :)

Bet you're relieved it's over :). When do you get the results?

Morning everyone.

Friday again....:D

Early start for me today - I'm going to be out on the road for most of the day again, this time along the coast so it should be a pleasant trip.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Morning All

I have a day to myself, Mum and MIL are taking the kids out, hubs is working and I can get the sedation out of my system.
I am not allowed to drive and could desperately do with a haircut amongst other things.

Very glad yesterday is out of the way. It was a little surreal, I watched the whole thing on their monitor. I have watched enough medical programs as not to get squicky by it, Thankfully no one asked me to smile for the camera!

A slow day, I am going to be labelling up school uniform and reintroducing myself to food.

Have fun xxx

Morning All

I have a day to myself, Mum and MIL are taking the kids out, hubs is working and I can get the sedation out of my system.
I am not allowed to drive and could desperately do with a haircut amongst other things.

Very glad yesterday is out of the way. It was a little surreal, I watched the whole thing on their monitor. I have watched enough medical programs as not to get squicky by it, Thankfully no one asked me to smile for the camera!

A slow day, I am going to be labelling up school uniform and reintroducing myself to food.

Have fun xxx

Sounds like a fairly simple day and a good way to easy yourself back into thing!

Hi Daisy,

I'm very glad to hear that the procedure is completed and that you're now thinking in terms of recuperation. Please do utilise all of the support available to you and don't try to rush back too quickly to your normal workload -- you need to take some time out now.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

MF

Morning all....

Hope you're all having a good sleep :(

Don't worry about me, I'll just sit here working whilst the rest of you have a lie-in. Not that I'm grumpy, tired and bad-tempered at all.....

*moan, whinge, whine*

Morning all....

Hope you're all having a good sleep :(

Don't worry about me, I'll just sit here working whilst the rest of you have a lie-in. Not that I'm grumpy, tired and bad-tempered at all.....

*moan, whinge, whine*

Morning Lally

I've been up and about for a bit, but just houseworks.

*hug

Having trouble shaking off extereme sleepiness, feeling exhausted :( its dragging my mood down, dammit, I though I would be feeling better by now!

Afternoon everyone.

Life is a little tense around these parts at the moment. Husband and eldest have been locking horns for a while, resulting in son being grounded a week ago and is still confined to barracks, and denied access to girlfriend. Not a happy bunny. So I got fed up with the rowing and left home (went shopping :D).

I am now the proud owner of some new lingerie and two personal luxuries which had better bring a smile to my face...

Hope everyone eise is enjoying their Sunday.

Must be something in the water, I just had a massive spat with my Mum who came over, not to offer support, but to throw round accusations of what a useless individual I am, my self worth has just hit an all time low.

Stressy over here in Sheffield too. Must be something in the air.

Morning all

Hope you're well?

Not too bad here - had a panic job to finish this morning so needed to get in very early. Just wish it wasn't being followed by another 3 panic jobs...

How's everyone else?

Morning,

Got a gp appt this arvo, gonna start to make positive moves today!
Its going to be a strange week
Lil girl starts a new school
I'm back to work
Seeing M :)

Lots of things to do!!

Need some energy to get up and face it!

Xxxx

Doctors appointment here too.

Step 2 in getting my head sorted... I hope

And I return.

No pills, Bloods on Thursday, results next week and wait for referral to therapy.

Morning all

Hope we're all well.

I'm very bored and I've got a numb bum from sitting here since early this morning.

morning Lally

All quiet here, paperwork day... and cat nursing according to the fuzzy grey lump at my elbow.

A highly bizarre, but good day today.
Both kids will be in the same school for the first time ever tomorrow, I am so happy!
Fingers crossed for more good news! There isn't enough around right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back