Post your latest fantasies/ideas here?

DudeA

Really Experienced
Post your latest fantasy/ideas that you've been having lately here...

I've been entertaining amputation lately. Just the hands or maybe above the elbow. It would be a lot of work but in fantasy the helplessness seems kind of hot.

:wanking motion:

Amputation is pretty interesting... but obviously it would only work in fantasy.

I have been thinking it would be really humiliating if a PYL would jizz on my action figures.

#FunForFapping

I want to be stalked by a really rich velociraptor. Not just living comfortably rich, but like gold plated toilet rich. I would play innocent but secretly I'd really want the velociraptor to live up to its name "swift seizer" and just take what it wants from me. Maybe it could just show up at random events and scare me a bit? Maybe pop in on me at work? Oh my god this one gets me going! :eek:

o(^â–˝^)o

I want to be stalked by a really rich velociraptor. Not just living comfortably rich, but like gold plated toilet rich. I would play innocent but secretly I'd really want the velociraptor to live up to its name "swift seizer" and just take what it wants from me. Maybe it could just show up at random events and scare me a bit? Maybe pop in on me at work? Oh my god this one gets me going! :eek:

o(^â–˝^)o

What's next? Group sex with a triceratops and two other chicks perhaps? :D

I want to be stalked by a really rich velociraptor.
[...]
I've been entertaining amputation lately. Just the hands or maybe above the elbow.

I see a pattern there.

12-1-4.jpg

I see a pattern there.

12-1-4.jpg

Well yes... :(:eek:

I want to be stalked by the rich velociraptor, once I'm cornered my arms will be eaten and then it's free to jizz on my action figures and it'll be even more humiliating because I'll have no arms to clean them with.

So my latest idea is a spanking with what I like to call Thor's Gauntlet.

I already own a basic e-stim kit, my idea is to put on a thick rubber glove for safety, then take the two adjustable cock band electrodes and flip them inside out and strap them to the fingers of the glove and deliver some thunderspanks :D

They have pre-made glove things for e-stim, but they are pretty pricey and this way, I can get roughly the same effect using what I already have.

So my latest idea is a spanking with what I like to call Thor's Gauntlet.

I already own a basic e-stim kit, my idea is to put on a thick rubber glove for safety, then take the two adjustable cock band electrodes and flip them inside out and strap them to the fingers of the glove and deliver some thunderspanks :D

They have pre-made glove things for e-stim, but they are pretty pricey and this way, I can get roughly the same effect using what I already have.

That's actually awesome.

But can you set your e-stim unit to permanent? Otherwise timing might be difficult.

Hm.

Static electricity seems to be better for this, just need to be able to generate a lot of it fast, because rubbing a balloon (or your cat) is too hilarious (unless you incorporate it into a mad scientist scenario).

Yup, it has a setting for a steady, continuous buzzing.

I figure I'll put it on that setting and hold it against my sub's ass while I adjust the power, turn it a few notches below the level that makes her yelp because it gives an extra intense little jolt when you first make or break contact, as all that power that is normally spread over the whole electrode surface is concentrated to a single point for a moment.

So the initial impact of the spank will zap like a motherfucker, then while I hold it there, it gives her a nice, pleasant buzz, then when I take my hand off again, it's another painful zap on the disconnect. And just for fun, I think I will have AC/DC's "Thunderstruck" playing in the background :devil:

An important safety note for anyone considering electrical play, always keep it below the waist. It doesn't take much to disrupt the rhythm of the heart, and the electricity can arc through the body in unpredictable ways. If you want to shock anywhere above the waist, use static electricity as Primalex said, because that is safe and will not cause cardiac arrest. You don't need to rub balloons on your cat though, there's a handy toy called the violet wand that does the job nicely.

So the initial impact of the spank will zap like a motherfucker, then while I hold it there, it gives her a nice, pleasant buzz, then when I take my hand off again, it's another painful zap on the disconnect.

Very interesting. My experience with electric pain is limited to applying it to myself when I worked as TV technician back when there were still CRT TVs. A 15k discharge of the flyback transformer is something you don't forget. I also knocked a audio tape recorder over once and in my stupidity of trying to prevent that it drops on the floor, I tried to grab it..right with my palm in the power unit. Got some nice burn marks. :rolleyes:

You don't need to rub balloons on your cat though, there's a handy toy called the violet wand that does the job nicely.

Hm. You could have a wire mesh around a rubber glove and strap the violet wand to your forearm. Actually, there are gloves with wire mesh for cutting things safely out there. Oh the ideas...

Yeah, e-stim isn't necessarily about pain. Most people think that due to past experiences of receiving a nasty shock, but when the voltage and amperage are set just right with a bit of conductive lube or adhesive on the contacts, it actually feels really good.

The good kits can be pretty expensive, but if anyone is curious about it, some pharmacies carry a nice, basic version that's pretty cheap for muscle therapy and massage. Walmart sells them for about $20, I was completely unable to cum from using that because it had very limited options for rhythm and power, but it still felt great and gave me a good idea of what I was in for before I spent $300 on the real deal. Worth every penny IMO

Back