My wife in front of the camera.

I love this outfit, and not just because of how well it photographs! ;)

attachment.php

You and me both.

For those of you that have done couple shots in the past, I salute you!

After doing these last two shots I have an all new appreciation for the solo photographs. The shots I have taken up till now have all been hand held or with a phone. For these, I had to use a tripod and a remote trigger. The equipment worked great, but set up took much longer as I had to go to the camera to check the results. I will be looking into tethering a computer to the camera to make things a bit faster.

All the effort is worth it when you get nice images to share. :D

And...Tomboy got a good laugh out of it, watching me run back and forth naked.

great pics, solo or couple. very well done and very erotic!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

The mountains here are covered with snow, the skiing is great, and we got to spend the night in a beautiful hotel. We have many photos to share once we get home, but I wanted to post this one for you this morning.

Here's to a great Sunday!

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,223
I don't know...it looks pretty warm where you are, actually! :)

Thanks for all the great comments. It's great for her to hear others say what I've been telling her for years. Being the husband, she never believed me, lol.

Here is another I can share.

attachment.php
Million dollar picture!

Fucking love the hand bra and panties in the same pic. 1000 points!

And it was fun shooting it! ;)

Love this "couple" picture! Can't wait to see what more you have planned!

Thanks. I like how it turned out. We have a shot list that we want to play with, and there are many couples shots still to do.

Ditto to what Ms.DirtyWilf posted....I just went through your entire thread (thankfully!) because I had seen your glass photo on SailorJerry's thread and wanted to see more of your photos. I love the artistry and the true eroticism of your photographs. There is so much to be said for subtlety. ;) Looking forward to seeing more of your couples shots, too, but in the meantime I'm absolutely loving your lingerie, Tomboy! :rose:

Thanks so much for taking the time to check our photos.

I hope we continue to take photos that everyone can enjoy with us.

The Hotel photo shoot.

What would you do if you had several hours before you needed to check out of a beautiful hotel room? Yes, we did that. ;)

Then we took advantage of the beautiful room as a backdrop. Tomboy had packed her favourite lingerie and I had packed the camera. Unfortunately I couldn't bring any lighting equipment, but we still had a blast taking MANY photos. I will be posting these over the next week as Tomboy gets a chance to process them.

I hope you enjoy.

tumblr_inline_mgya52cIpj1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mgyamnq8SB1reskk2.jpg

Last edited:
What would you do if you had several hours before you needed to check out of a beautiful hotel room? Yes, we did that. ;)

Then we took advantage of the beautiful room as a backdrop. Tomboy had packed her favourite lingerie and I had packed the camera. Unfortunately I couldn't bring any lighting equipment, but we still had a blast taking MANY photos. I will be posting these over the next week as Tomboy gets a chance to process them.

I hope you enjoy.

What would I do? Is this a trick question?

These latest pics are beautiful. I have yet to see a pic where SexyTomboy looks even remotely close to ordinary. I'm convinced it's a physical impossibility. Every pic is both beautiful and arousing.

Thank you very much Stef for your compliments. I'm learning to accept compliments graciously, without feeling self-conscious, and this thread is teaching me to do just that :)

I'm glad, because you really are lovely, and the ones with both of you are incredibly erotic.

First post here. What a beautiful and sexy lady. Glad she has let you post her here. Congrats to the photographer, such great quality and lighting. Thanks for showing.

Your wife is incredibly beautiful! Great photos and thread :heart:

I hope you enjoy.

great pics and love the start of this series

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

The mountains here are covered with snow, the skiing is great, and we got to spend the night in a beautiful hotel. We have many photos to share once we get home, but I wanted to post this one for you this morning.

Here's to a great Sunday!

attachment.php
mmmmmm ... very arousing photo of your very curvaceous, attractive wife ... I like the pose, and that her sexy attire, not the least of which that spiked heel! ;)

I hope you enjoy.

Hot damn. Nope I mean HOT DAMN!!!!

I wanted to post these photos as myself, as they show me on the bed snuggling with one of ADVRs shirts.

The shirt still smelled like his aftershave and was soft on my skin. Even though he was in the room with me, I felt a longing for him to hold me close, and gently stroke my body.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• hotel_9358.jpg
    hotel_9358.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,671
  • hotel_9364.jpg
    hotel_9364.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,633
  • Hotel_9363.jpg
    Hotel_9363.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,642
Wow - some of the hottest pics I've seen on Lit.

I wanted to post these photos as myself, as they show me on the bed snuggling with one of ADVRs shirts.

The shirt still smelled like his aftershave and was soft on my skin. Even though he was in the room with me, I felt a longing for him to hold me close, and gently stroke my body.

Back