Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to contribute my response here, but I value my username and am not keen on being banned. *sigh*

Getting impregnated by my husband's father. I don't think I'd set out to try to, but damn if it isn't hot to think about.

To meet a married woman here on Lit who wants to exchange emails and chat online about our taboo fantasies.

That's not too much to ask, is it? :)

Mine taboo fantasies is to get fucked by two men at the same time.
I'm not really interested in women but I have been toying with the fantasy of a threesome where a woman eats my pussy as a man fucks me in the ass. I think I like the idea just because of the taboo aspect of it although my fantasies may seem tame compared to others. I guess they are more on the kinky side rather than taboo.
I also have a fantasy of fucking a man with a strap on.

To meet a married woman here on Lit who wants to exchange emails and chat online about our taboo fantasies.

That's not too much to ask, is it? :)

Your most taboo fantasy is to find a married woman here to discuss your taboo fantasies?

That's out there.

:cool: Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Sometimes an almost anal rape, being reminded that I am a ragdoll and fucktoy, and that Men are superior is what I need when I begin to be a little bit of a cock tease...

That certain pain I begin to feel deep in my ass as it's being stretched, and that throb that builds deep within my pussy as it begins to drip and my lips engorge with blood...

Feeling your balls as they occasionally slap against my large clit when the angle is just right...

And even that shock, though by now I should be used to it, when his cock slips out - or he intentionally pulls out - and he's able to slam it back into my gaping hole and I can picture with my mind's eye how puffed out and red that hole looks...

That is what I crave...

Sometimes an almost anal rape, being reminded that I am a ragdoll and fucktoy, and that Men are superior is what I need when I begin to be a little bit of a cock tease...

That certain pain I begin to feel deep in my ass as it's being stretched, and that throb that builds deep within my pussy as it begins to drip and my lips engorge with blood...

Feeling your balls as they occasionally slap against my large clit when the angle is just right...

And even that shock, though by now I should be used to it, when his cock slips out - or he intentionally pulls out - and he's able to slam it back into my gaping hole and I can picture with my mind's eye how puffed out and red that hole looks...

That is what I crave...

That is so hot! :devil:

It fuels my passions. ;)

I would love someone to bend me over and "make" me take his cock in my ass. I am shocked and unsure about doing it but secretly turned on as he pushes his hard cock inside my tight hole mmm. Now I am getting turned on.

*I put make in quotes because I'm really not into rape fantasy. To me it would just be a game where I am not actually being forced.

I would love someone to bend me over and "make" me take his cock in my ass. I am shocked and unsure about doing it but secretly turned on as he pushes his hard cock inside my tight hole mmm. Now I am getting turned on.

*I put make in quotes because I'm really not into rape fantasy. To me it would just be a game where I am not actually being forced.

Understandable. There's a saying out there "you can't rape the willing"... But damn, the fantasy is strong. ;) A well lubed cock, and that sensation of him "forcing" it in and "not caring about my comfort - or lack there of" (including all around physical comfort ;) ), drives me mad.

:eek:

Mine might be a tame line compared to other people's, but it would be public nudity out in broad daylight.

I need a partner in crime, though.
Preferably she "forces" me to strip, taking my clothes off when she wants to, where she wants to.

The risk of getting caught naked where I shouldn't be is thrilling to me.

This is what does it for me as well.

I loved your story "A Walk on the Beach".

Off Lit limits

My ultimate taboo can not be listed here.

Last edited by a moderator:
me and a guy are pulled over on a back road and in the back seat of my car. i am riding his cock hard, screaming and moaning in ecstasy! all of a sudden there is a knock on the window. that is when i first notice the blue lights coming from behind our parked car. having no time to put anything on, i reach over and roll down the window, not even getting off my guys hard thick cock. "what is going on here?" the officer asks. "sorry we just had to relieve some stress." i reply. "well i am going to have to ask you to put your clothes on and step out of the car, im going to have to give you a citation." he tells me.
looking down at his crotch, i see the outline of his girth, "you sure there is nothing else we can workout?" i ask. he says "mam please step out of the car." i open the door and step out. the officer shuts the door before my guy can get out. he walks me to the front of the car and bends me over the hood. he tells me to put my hands behind my back. i do and he proceeds to put cuffs on me. he pushes my body down onto the hood of my car and i hear his pants unzip. seconds later i feel his huge cock slam into my already soaked cunt. he pounds me as my guy watches through the windshield. after a few minutes of an intesnse pounding i feel his cock explode into me! he pulls out of my now full pussy and orders me to get back in the car and finish what i started as he watches. i climbed back onto my guy friend and grind his cock until he too fills me up.
The cop then tells us to have a nice night, and without another word gets in his cop car and drives away.........

me and a guy are pulled over on a back road and in the back seat of my car. i am riding his cock hard, screaming and moaning in ecstasy! all of a sudden there is a knock on the window. that is when i first notice the blue lights coming from behind our parked car. having no time to put anything on, i reach over and roll down the window, not even getting off my guys hard thick cock. "what is going on here?" the officer asks. "sorry we just had to relieve some stress." i reply. "well i am going to have to ask you to put your clothes on and step out of the car, im going to have to give you a citation." he tells me.
looking down at his crotch, i see the outline of his girth, "you sure there is nothing else we can workout?" i ask. he says "mam please step out of the car." i open the door and step out. the officer shuts the door before my guy can get out. he walks me to the front of the car and bends me over the hood. he tells me to put my hands behind my back. i do and he proceeds to put cuffs on me. he pushes my body down onto the hood of my car and i hear his pants unzip. seconds later i feel his huge cock slam into my already soaked cunt. he pounds me as my guy watches through the windshield. after a few minutes of an intesnse pounding i feel his cock explode into me! he pulls out of my now full pussy and orders me to get back in the car and finish what i started as he watches. i climbed back onto my guy friend and grind his cock until he too fills me up.
The cop then tells us to have a nice night, and without another word gets in his cop car and drives away.........

Hot fantasy, but the statistical odds of the cop having a "huge cock" are, well....slim.

Maybe his nightstick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back