The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
stomps through the thread

frowning and, quite possibly, growling


LT ~ Not. Fair. :(

pouts and stomps her way out
 
"If you have a fucking sword, then fucking use it!"

indiana-jones-shoots-swordsman-o.gif
 
I know he's trying to be jokingly helpful, but he's starting to really hurt my feelings with that shit.
Makes me feel like I'm a moron... You don't have kids, ok? Its not as simple as you make it seem.
 
I know he's trying to be jokingly helpful, but he's starting to really hurt my feelings with that shit.
Makes me feel like I'm a moron... You don't have kids, ok? Its not as simple as you make it seem.

gives her a squeeze.

You know where my IM box is if you need to vent doll. <3
 
gives her a squeeze.

You know where my IM box is if you need to vent doll. <3

*Cuddles*
Thanks, FD.
Just my boss. Driving me mad.
Keeps it up he might have me in tears.
I don't think he realizes how much it bothers me, especially with being scrutinized on my parenting methods so much by someone else. His "helpful" teases are just needles in knife wounds.
 
LT- I can finally take a deep breath without wanting to cry. I'd say this is a huge improvement compared to how I've felt the last week. I think I'm on the mend.
 
LT - I coulda sworn you were leaving.

Why would I leave? snickers

Twice!
I've started a pool on when his next "I'm leaving!" rant will be.

But! But! But! They are such entertaining rants, why would you ever want them to cease?

I can only assume they'll keep coming until someone begs him to stay.

I'll beg!

Wait.
No I won't.

I think said begging and staying has thusly already occurred and we are too late to stop it's imminent implementation, and as such should be prepared to endure the everlasting enumerations for any and all of the female het population to find their way tripping towards inboxes and IM's, while said party continues to titter at twits.

This may have felt very good to write out.
 
Piercing shop is celebrating the birth of the prince.
Half off prince Albert piercings.
 
LT~

Wishing I could bury my face in Sir's chest and just forget the rest of the world, at least for tonight.
 
I really wish the invisible man would stop hitting me in the back of the head with a brick.

That'd be swell.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top