Very new poster here...

Here's a little more pink... took this on a recent warm day when I wore a sundress to work sans panties :devil:

IllLickItClean said:
Here's a little more pink... took this on a recent warm day when I wore a sundress to work sans panties :devil:

Mmmm, could I like it clean?

IllLickItClean said:
Great thing is it looks like a male POV pic kinda so when one lets the imagination wander.....

Thanks for sharing!

IllLickItClean said:

wow..... think i would want...... to lick it clean.... Very sweet.. cunny :devil: :catroar: :p :p :kiss: :rose:

Mmmm I love the new pic hon...I absolutely love licking a ladies pussy till she cum's hard..and shaved is just all the better!! :p

god you have gorgoeus legs, missed some of the pics in this thread coz was away for a few days but i am loving this thread .

IllLickItClean said:
Very nice view of a slice of heaven! :p

Lit police are getting ridiculous. I had one posed where my hand was beside, not on my cock and it is gone too. :rolleyes:

well if anyone missed it they might check my profile... there may be something of interest there. ;)

Sundress

Wow......love it...love your pics darlin, such a beautiful and sexy lady. Thanks so much for sharing with us. I do beleive I am in lust. wdman2

Try looking in her profile click on her name and click on view profile or something like that, from there the sundress pic is pretty obvious :cool:

Last edited:
Back