I don't want to hear about your new boyfriend
I don't want to hear about it all working out for you
No, i don't want to hear it now

I don't want to hear about your swinging new place
I don't want to hear how everyone thinks it's great
I just want to sit in our apartment and hate you
Yes, i will be hating you for christmas

You can have the christmas tree
Remember when we bought it at the store down the street?
Remember when i found that cheesy color wheel?
I don't want to think about the lights on your white skin
No, i don't want to think about it

I don't want to think about last year at your dad's
You said it was the best sex that we both ever had
I don't want to think about my face in your soft hair
I will be hating you for christmas...

I must be losing my mind
There's gotta be a better way to deal with the pain
There's gotta be a better way to deal with the hate
Wish that i could find some way to make you go away
Wish that i could have a drink and make you fade
I wish that i could have myself a drink and make you fade
I wish that i could have a drink and make you go away
Yeah make you go away
Wish that i could make you go away
I will be hatng you for christmas
Yeah i will be hating you for christmas...

Thanks for the christmas card

Everyone have a wonderful day and I hope you all get what you want for Christmas (or at least something you kinda like)

Happy Holidays everyone :kiss:

Merry Christmas

Have a beaut of a day All!

Mood: Relatively happy - seeing my daughter open her gifts this morning - she was so excited to see what Santa brought her. Even more excited that he ate the cookies and had the milk. She could even see a footprint in the fireplace where he had stepped (she should work for the CSI unit...)

Panties: black lace in memory of...

Coffee blend: Strongest i could find this morning... added a touch of arabic smooth blend for a more definite buzz...

Listening to: Thunderstorm outside.

We're all packed up and ready to go. Just called family and friends to say Merry Christmas (that took about an hour!) I am ready to explore Wales. Need the break to clear my head. It's been one amazing, profoundly intense year.

Merry Christmas and happpy Channukah to all. Peace to all and your families.

xxx

mood = happy got the things i asked for ;) since i didn't ask for the feminine things i asked for teehee.

underwear = blue boxers i got for christmas heh what they don't know yet makes it kinda cute cuz as a guy i do prefer boxers over those ugly tighty whities.

watching sportscenter again that will prolly never change...

glad your having a good christmas ND. May the rest of yours be as good as mine and ND's. i'm off to the grandparents house now.

Love
Tiffany

holiday

mood=relieved it's over
undies= never
next year=I'll plan a vacation...far away

mood = sad my uncle bob died this weekend :(
undies = grey striped boxers

hope everyone had a wonderful holiday ;)

Tymeless said:
mood = sad my uncle bob died this weekend :(
undies = grey striped boxers

hope everyone had a wonderful holiday ;)

I'm sorry to hear of your Uncle's passing Tiffany :( ((HUGS))

My holiday was pretty nice. Got quite a few nice things and plan on getting some more tomorrow- shopping! :D I suppose my daughter and I will make a morning of it. Two year olds don't last too long in a stroller though so we'll have to head out early so she doesn't get cranky! Nothing worse than shopping with a bored 2 year old! :rolleyes:

I just got back from my uncles house. He had most of my family over for a get together. Always love a family get together! :) It's so strange to me that a lot of people don't like hanging out with their families cause I love it. We aren't a super close knit bunch but I love all my family and we all get along.

Me and my daughter went out to dinner Saturday afternoon with my parents, grandparents and my sister and nephew- had a great meal! :) Sunday went to my Aunts house and tonight my Uncles. I have a pretty large family- about 28 people all together if everyone is there. Get some of my aunts and uncles to drinking and it can turn into quite a party LoL

Well.. that was my weekend! Hope everyone else's was just as good :)

Greetings from Wales

Hey Ladies

Holiday is good. We're pretty much doing all the touristy stuff - that's our exploration type excursions :)

Just dropped by to say hello. We're in North Wales till tmrw morning - it is incredibly beautiful - colours are really something.

Hope all are well.

Nirvana
xxx

nice to get an update from you sxxyblueyes :kiss: and nirvana :kiss:

holidays are nice ... but it'll be nice to get back

Good afternoon all!

Nice to see you checking in Toy- hope things are well with you :cathappy:

Nirvana- have fun doing all of your touristy things! Wish I was a tourist somewhere right now! I need a vacation! :cool:

Back to work again and what a busy morning it's been! Coming back to over 80 new emails is never fun :rolleyes: Been trying to play catch-up and doing my work in between meetings. WOO!

Check in:
Mood: A lil jittery still from this mornings energy drink, which is proving to be helpful in getting things done!

Listening to: Nasty Girl - Notorius B.I.G.

Underwear: White hipsters with some striped design

Hope everyone is having a wonderful, productive day!

yeah enjoy the touristy stuff Nirvana

glad to see you checking in toy

i feel your pain sxxy going back to work today myself another long 17 hour day :(.

checking in

mood = upbeat since i get paid at one of my two jobs today and i get paid tomorrow at my other.

undies = greenboxers

hugs
Tiff

Good afternoon fellow Vibers! :)

Hope everyone's day is treating them well! Where is everyone? Gettin kinda slow in here..

Nothing much happening today- just another busy day at work. I have a free second so I am taking time to post a hello to you all :)

Check-in:
Mood: Happy and focused (focused for a change!)

Underwear: Light pink and dark pink thong with little circles in different colors

Listening to: Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day

the season of ...

Maybe it's just the season or something. I've been extra horney. Can't seem to get my wife interested lately. I guess that the season has the opposite on her. OUCH!

I have been REALLY craving something that I really have never tried a MMF threesome. I've been obsessed over it lately and can't get it out of my mind.

Somebody started the underwear thing above - black Jockey string bikini.

I'm 50 so I must be going through malepouse or somthing?

i'm sick :(

mood = sick
underwear = green boxers was gonna go underwear shopping today but as u can see i'm sick now :(

watching football but gonna change it in a few.

not gonna spread my germs so later ladies.

slow day i see :(

mood = feeling better
underwear red briefs

hugs and kisses will update more tonight hopefully
Tiff

Afternoon all who read the Daily Vibe :)

Can't write much- little busy today! Just wanted to check in at least and say hello and
TGIF!

Mood: Happy and energized - ready for a 3-day weekend!!!

Underwear: Red thong (present from myself- see I said I would get more red :cathappy: )

Listening to: Not Listening - Papa Roach

Happy Friday and most importantly..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Anyone have any New Years plans?

sxxyblueyes said:
Underwear: Red thong (present from myself- see I said I would get more red :cathappy: )

I'm sure it looks sensational on you :kiss:

would love to see you ladies in your underwear one of these days :)...

mood = good i'm off work now hehe :).
underwear= black with yellow lace boyshorts (yeah thats right ladies i bought a couple pair of panties tonight :))

watching comedy central's roast of pamela anderson well for a couple more minutes till it gets boring.

later ladies see u soon :)

Checking in from South Wales

Hi Ladies

Listening to: Gwen Stefani - Hollaback girl. (dont ask... it's just on the radio right now)

Underwear: Maroon satin stretch panties and matching bra - with maroon cashmere sweater and black levi's. Barefeet - hair in a ponytail, as i am going riding in a minute (horses... don't get any ideas... :rolleyes: )

Drinking: the blackest strongest coffee i could find. Some arabic blend.

Mood: a little irritated, needing my own space, but relatively ok really.

Not much to report. We are still exploring Wales, and i am enjoying time with my H and my daughter. I know it is good for us, but then again i am also looking fwd to going home next week and having my own space and time. (realistically next week will be just as busy i know, but a girl can have dreams, can we not?!)

I met this delicious lady a few days ago. She lives in Wales, but is originaly from somewhere in Japan. We will definitely see each other again ;)

Happy New Year to all. I wish you peace and joy and love and tranquility and beautiful moments.

Nirvana
xxx

Nirvanadragones said:
Hi Ladies

Listening to: Gwen Stefani - Hollaback girl. (dont ask... it's just on the radio right now)

You are going to laugh.. but that is my daughters favorite song right now LOL She sings a couple words along with the song.. it's SO cute and funny!

Mood: tired. <YAWN>

Will possibly check-in later!

Good day and a Happy New Years Eve to all :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

mood= great just got off work and its the new year that i will be a female finally....
underwear = white lacey bikini :)

just got off work from shell omg i'm so sick of losers that come in at 4:30am still drunk as hell and wanting more beer knowing they can't get any at 4:30 in the morning.

Hugs and Kisses
Tiffany

Checkin in checkin out...

Remember that Roxette song? I think it's from the "Crash Boom Bang" Era

Checkin' in checkin' out
Making love I like watching all your fireworks
I like it when I light those stars in your eyes
Just like fireworks in the sky"
- yes it did...

Mood: A little exhausted from walking around in Cardiff the entire day. But Touristy happy (and i got some good pics to proove it :rolleyes: )

Listening to: Chavela Vargas (OMG she has the most AMAZINGLY haunting voice...)

Underwear: creamy lacy satin thong and matching demi cup bra

Happy New Year to ya all :kiss:

i remember that roxette song well :) It on the album together with love is all
Did everyone have a nice Christmas and new Year? And have we got a New years resolutions list or must be find a thread for that?

My mood is good, i have a beer in one had a pizza on the way. Best lunch in years. :D

Omg

:eek: Oh my motherfucking god.... my sister is having contrations now... she just went to the hospital and we're going to go pretty soon... i'm sooooo fricken excited right now :D ... ok gotta go now

PS: Happy New Year everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back