Finally A Texan Speaks Out, Impeachment!

All sorts of news about executive action's where he is asking for congress to pass certain measures, most of them proven fail trains. But that's all exec actions are...the WH taking an official stance/position.

Nothing about 23 executive orders, which are very different in that an exec order signs laws into being without going through the whole congress mumbo jumbo.

Like I said, you can't even regurgitate the news accurately.......no wonder you support/don't see any problem with an assault weapons ban.

Don't be an ass. Youe want to argue over tomato/tomahto? Go for it. Whether I do or don't see a problem with an assault weapons ban is not the issue. Like I said, it's one of many on the table. Now go play with your wittle bitty harmlesss guns.
 
Don't be an ass. Youe want to argue over tomato/tomahto? Go for it. Whether I do or don't see a problem with an assault weapons ban is not the issue. Like I said, it's one of many on the table. Now go play with your wittle bitty harmlesss guns.

Good to know you think the diff between stating a position and signing laws into existence without congressional approval is tomato v tomahto.
 
Good to know you think the diff between stating a position and signing laws into existence without congressional approval is tomato v tomahto.

I see you take pleasure in being an ass. Find someone else to argue with. Someone else who thinks like you do. You're a wittle boy arguing about his wittle toys.
 
I see you take pleasure in being an ass. Find someone else to argue with. Someone else who thinks like you do. You're a wittle boy arguing about his wittle toys.

You fail so now you insult me....
Victory-is-mine.png


I can't afford to play with my toys right now, thanks to the gun control ass clowns ammo is fucking outrageous if you can find it and I only have 7 or 8 thousand rounds left in the reserve. :(
 
You fail so now you insult me....
Victory-is-mine.png


I can't afford to play with my toys right now, thanks to the gun control ass clowns ammo is fucking outrageous if you can find it and I only have 7 or 8 thousand rounds left in the reserve. :(

Capitalism in action. Supply and demand. :)
 
Which is why we know who raised Obama, in what countries, by whom, the exact nature of how his parents met and where his grandmother and brother live. The MSM did such a bad job of investigating Obama that we know more about his parents than we do about the Bushes as as a family. :rolleyes:
 
The MSM had no interest in vetting his background, they knew he was a radical leftist and were even willing to accept a communist in order to celebrate the inauguration of the first black President, They didn't give a shit about what was in his background, and still don't. Because they believe in the dreams of his father like he does.

Vette, I wasn't referring to the media. A president is vetted by the government. Given that he has the highest security clearance, his background would have been turned inside out. The MSM doesn't vet anyone. One could look at it that way for any president, regardless of party. I don't though. The bottom line is that a communist has never been president and never will be because of the vetting process and because Americans wouldn't go for it.. To state that Obama is a radical leftist is ludicrous. He appears closer to a moderate conservative than anything else.
 
The MSM had no interest in vetting his background, they knew he was a radical leftist and were even willing to accept a communist in order to celebrate the inauguration of the first black President, They didn't give a shit about what was in his background, and still don't. Because they believe in the dreams of his father like he does.

Dammit, Vette...why didn't you tell someone all this before it was too late?

You could've raised a clarion call...you were a military man...you have the credentials, the inside track knowledge, know the people behind scenes...why didn't you save our beloved country from this communist marxist muslim menace?

Why, Vette? You had a chance to eliminate him...why didn't you take the shot?

WHYYYYYY???

tumblr_md317fqacJ1qzausv.gif


You let down your country, Vette! The blood of America's future is on your hands, soljer!
 
I'm not a leftist and you have to be a leftist to take out a President in this day and age. Isn't that true, asshole?:rolleyes:

That ain't true, McCarthy. You're still a former soljer of this Yew-Nited States of Hamerica and you can still do your duty to your oath. And I don't have to remind yew of that oath, but that oath is to pro-tect our beloved nation from the communist menace and all insurgents seeking to undermine our nation and its constitutional goals.

You coulda done that and ya didn't. And ah'm hashamed of ya, soljer. Ya let yer country down when it needed ya the most. Just fucking around wasting time on a godammed porn site on the innernet.

Now that goddamned communist menace is making things better for the blacks, browns, yellers, reds, homosexuals, the poors, pop music boy bands and womenfolk. And when we go down the proverbial terlet for doin' all that, well, I'm just gonna point at yew.

tumblr_inline_mgqrfmXzhC1qa6g1m.gif
 
This is bullshit. The President is not subject to a government background check. Think again, dream up another myth.



So you're saying a president is not given any kind of background check by any government agency? No wonder you're convinced Obama is a muslim, Kenyan, socialist, communist, radical leftist, imperialist king. :)
 
I'm not a leftist and you have to be a leftist to take out a President in this day and age. Isn't that true, asshole?:rolleyes:

The Secret Service already has thwarted several plots to assassinate Obama. I don't think any were by leftists.

President Barack Obama is the target of more than 30 potential death threats a day and is being protected by an increasingly over-stretched Secret Service. He is the most threatened President in history.

Since the President took office in 2008, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400% cent. Some threats to the President have been publicized, including the well known alleged plot by white supremacists in Tennessee to rob a gun store, shoot 88 black people, decapitate another 14 and then assassinate the first black president in American history.

Most however, are kept under wraps because the Secret Service fears that revealing details of them would only increase the number of copycat attempts.
 
So you're saying a president is not given any kind of background check by any government agency? No wonder you're convinced Obama is a muslim, Kenyan, socialist, communist, radical leftist, imperialist king. :)

Well, he's not "vetted" like an applicant for a civil-service job or presidential appointment would be vetted; he's elected. Perhaps some government agency does a background-check on him at some point before he takes office, perhaps even on both candidates before the election, but the results could not be used to deny him the office.
 
Clean your chin off you slobbering literate apologist. Lee Harvey Oswald was a commie, Squeaky Fromme and Hinckley were lefties.

Hinckley was an ex-Nazi, actually. I recall some Nazis being interviewed on TV right after the shooting -- he was a member once, but they had kicked him out. Hinckley wanted them to start actually blowing up federal buildings, and "When a member starts talking like that, he's either crazy, or a federal agent trying to entrap us."
 
Good to know you think the diff between stating a position and signing laws into existence without congressional approval is tomato v tomahto.

What laws were signed into existence without congressional approval?

here's the list of Executive orders the gun nuts are all stirred up about. not a "law" among them.

1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background-check system.

2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background-check system.

3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background- check system.

4. Direct the attorney general to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.

5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.

6. Publish a letter from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms and Explosives (ATF) to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.

7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.

8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).

9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.

10. Release a Department of Justice report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.

11. Nominate an ATF director.

12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.

13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.

14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.

15. Direct the attorney general to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun-safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

17. Release a letter to healthcare providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.

18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.

19. Develop model emergency-response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.

20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.

21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within Affordable Care Act exchanges.

22. Commit to finalizing mental-health parity regulations.

23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.

Source intentionally taken from NewsMax (a conservative site)
 
Clean your chin off you...literate apologist

Not apologizing, but yes, I am literate, thank you. An astute observation despite your daily clouded cataracts of McCarthy-ist conspiracy craziness, but I do appreciate your acknowledgement and acceptance of my literary superiority, sirrah.

I doubt it , but if he was, that makes him a lefty.

That's your answer for everything. Everything that's not you or in your favor is a "lefty."

I bet the last time you went to Baskin Robbins for a ice cream cone and they didn't have the flavor you wanted in stock despite their 31 Flavors slogan, you called them "lefties."
 
What laws were signed into existence without congressional approval?

I never claimed there were, so you tell me...I have been saying executive actions are not the same as an executive order for like 3 fucking pages dumb ass.

here's the list of Executive orders the gun nuts are all stirred up about. not a "law" among them.

That is the exact point I have been making this whole fucking time you god damn moron...learn to fucking read.

Oh ....and
24904069.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top