New faces, come say hello....

True. I guess what I'm afraid of most is opening up since I've been hurt in the past. But I want people to get to know me. So this is a big step for me in my search for a Domme.

Well, try to think of this place as though you are reading a magazine. Even if somebody attacks you personally for something you put out there, you can choose to look at it like... Huh, well that person just showed what an ass they really are, interesting! Life must really suck for them. And you treat it like a bit of intellectual information, shake your head at their pitiful existence, and move on. It might take a little getting used to, but if you think about it, nothing here can hurt you if you don't let it :)

Well, try to think of this place as though you are reading a magazine. Even if somebody attacks you personally for something you put out there, you can choose to look at it like... Huh, well that person just showed what an ass they really are, interesting! Life must really suck for them. And you treat it like a bit of intellectual information, shake your head at their pitiful existence, and move on. It might take a little getting used to, but if you think about it, nothing here can hurt you if you don't let it :)

Yeah I see your point. I have thought about putting a thread together on BDSM on a budget. I know about this personally and would love to help new people know how to have fun but not have to spend a lot to do so. Do you think that people would read such a thread?

Yeah I see your point. I have thought about putting a thread together on BDSM on a budget. I know about this personally and would love to help new people know how to have fun but not have to spend a lot to do so. Do you think that people would read such a thread?

People will absolutely read it!! People will read a thread called ******, so you can believe they will read yours :) Now, will anyone contribute? That's a different question. We will if we have something to say. But if you simply knowledge share, you can carry the thread yourself and get your ideas out there. I think it sounds like excellent info to be shared here, and perhaps a good experience for yourself as well. I will contribute if you start a thread. You might want to kick me out eventually :p but I'll contribute :)
I only say that because I really, really like to have fun and not everyone is loose enough to enjoy that... :rolleyes:
So start writing! :rose:

Hey Im Zoe 26 living in Amsterdam! Im an erotic fiction and poetry writer so I've been reading on Lit for long time but just recently also joined the forum!! Of course for clearly I'm looking for a new master!

Last edited:
After finally straying from the SRP boards and making a few posts here and there, I figured I should introduce myself.

I've been on Lit for years, but come and go as my interest waxes and wanes. I largely stick to the SRP boards, as I enjoy writing and use it as a form of therapy. Maybe one day I'll have the guts to sit down and write out an erotic story, but it seems like a daunting task.

I'm fairly a newcomer when it comes to BDSM, and consider myself a switch. It depends on my mood, my partner. When it comes to kink, I find myself more interested in the "Whys" of it than the solid definitions. My sexuality is an on-going journey, and I find what turns me on has a direct correlation to how I feel about myself, what I've experienced, and what I've learned. I'd love to find someone local, but, barring that, would be pleased to make new friends here and just, well, talk.

I hope to find people who are open to frank discussion and exploration as well!

After finally straying from the SRP boards and making a few posts here and there, I figured I should introduce myself.

I've been on Lit for years, but come and go as my interest waxes and wanes. I largely stick to the SRP boards, as I enjoy writing and use it as a form of therapy. Maybe one day I'll have the guts to sit down and write out an erotic story, but it seems like a daunting task.

I'm fairly a newcomer when it comes to BDSM, and consider myself a switch. It depends on my mood, my partner. When it comes to kink, I find myself more interested in the "Whys" of it than the solid definitions. My sexuality is an on-going journey, and I find what turns me on has a direct correlation to how I feel about myself, what I've experienced, and what I've learned. I'd love to find someone local, but, barring that, would be pleased to make new friends here and just, well, talk.

I hope to find people who are open to frank discussion and exploration as well!

It's actually easy to download any BDSM video with the help of flvto.com! Have fun, guys! ;)

Newbie to the site

Hi, im Jim and very new to the site.
I have been a fan of literotica for years but only just joined the site. Im a sub who was very lucky
to meet my dom by chance, having read some posts i have to agree it is hard to find good stories
about people like me. Mostly these stories roll over into male dominance,or other threads, but
Good stories i have found have been very good, maybe i will build up the courage to submit one
myself, anyway hope to speek to you all soon

jim

New Member Saying Hi

New member saying Hello!!

Just found this board and looking forward to becoming a part of it. I am happy submissive in a caring and protected D/s relationship with my Dom and love talking about the lifestyle and learning new things.

I enjoy reading and writing BDSM short stories, as well as looking for new ideas and being creative. Looking forward to making new friends, exploring the board and all it has to offer.

Hopefully becoming an active poster as soon as I figure out all that's here.

I'm new around here; been reading few days before registering and finally I made the step and got it done.

My name is Javi, I'm a 24 y.o. spanish guy and I'm here mainly to discover if I'm really into BDSM or not.

Thing is I'm very very dominant on bed, I like to mentally and phisically dominate my sexual partner and I'm really good at manipulating. (Or so they say / I think) However my dominance in bed isn't liked by every girl and as I've received few very good compliments I've also been criticized for being so "straight-foward, rude", etc.

Reason why I'm not sure about if I'm into BDSM is because it really depends on my mood and on the girl; sometimes I can't really control myself and act like an animal, sometimes I'm very sutile at mentally controling the girl like, for example, teasing her until she begs me to do certain things.

I've found out about these practices since my sexual life started but never really paid any atention because I thought that was the normal thing until one day, in a friend meeting everybody spoke about their sexual experiences and I was way too afraid to share mine. (Spanking really hard, not letting the girl reach the orgasm, make her exhausted from non-stop action for so long, teasing her for unbearable amounts of times, some biting, but mostly telling her really dirty things.)

I hope I am well received, I actually would like to speak to some girl that's into BDSM (Not to roleplay or for anything sexual, just for sharing experiences and talking as adults, because I never had the chance to talk about these matters before in my life); a man would doo, ofc, but since I'm straight I think it'd be too "weird" for me to ask or tell such things to a dude.

Salutes.

Hi, im Jim and very new to the site.
I have been a fan of literotica for years but only just joined the site. Im a sub who was very lucky
to meet my dom by chance, having read some posts i have to agree it is hard to find good stories
about people like me. Mostly these stories roll over into male dominance,or other threads, but
Good stories i have found have been very good, maybe i will build up the courage to submit one
myself, anyway hope to speek to you all soon

jim

Welcome. I hope you enjoy reading and learning here.

New member saying Hello!!

Just found this board and looking forward to becoming a part of it. I am happy submissive in a caring and protected D/s relationship with my Dom and love talking about the lifestyle and learning new things.

I enjoy reading and writing BDSM short stories, as well as looking for new ideas and being creative. Looking forward to making new friends, exploring the board and all it has to offer.

Hopefully becoming an active poster as soon as I figure out all that's here.

Welcome. It looks like you've already figured out how to post - now I hope you'll enjoy exploring all that's here.

Hi :)

I've been lurking and reading here a few weeks. I'm envious of people who introduce themselves with an understanding of who they identify as and want to get to know more about. I thought I had that all figured out years ago, changed my mind, again years ago, and, seem to be figuring out more now again. What I do know is I am happily settled in a long term and very loving relationship and will not do anything to jeopardise that. Those wants of mine are way less important than the acceptance of a partner who is holding my hand trying stuff out with me that while my partner is enthusiastic about, he'd not be looking into alone.

What else? My partner misspelt the name when he made this account, but its ok, because I said , ' we'll never write anything, it is not like it matters' ( its his account really not mine, but he made it so I could see all the pictures). Oh, I'm female, so it matters even less I'm typing with a misspelled boy's name!

Welcome. I hope you enjoy yourself here - I think I've seen a couple of posts already, so stick around and stay in the conversation.

I'm new around here; been reading few days before registering and finally I made the step and got it done.

My name is Javi, I'm a 24 y.o. spanish guy and I'm here mainly to discover if I'm really into BDSM or not.

Thing is I'm very very dominant on bed, I like to mentally and phisically dominate my sexual partner and I'm really good at manipulating. (Or so they say / I think) However my dominance in bed isn't liked by every girl and as I've received few very good compliments I've also been criticized for being so "straight-foward, rude", etc.

Reason why I'm not sure about if I'm into BDSM is because it really depends on my mood and on the girl; sometimes I can't really control myself and act like an animal, sometimes I'm very sutile at mentally controling the girl like, for example, teasing her until she begs me to do certain things.

I've found out about these practices since my sexual life started but never really paid any atention because I thought that was the normal thing until one day, in a friend meeting everybody spoke about their sexual experiences and I was way too afraid to share mine. (Spanking really hard, not letting the girl reach the orgasm, make her exhausted from non-stop action for so long, teasing her for unbearable amounts of times, some biting, but mostly telling her really dirty things.)

I hope I am well received, I actually would like to speak to some girl that's into BDSM (Not to roleplay or for anything sexual, just for sharing experiences and talking as adults, because I never had the chance to talk about these matters before in my life); a man would doo, ofc, but since I'm straight I think it'd be too "weird" for me to ask or tell such things to a dude.

Salutes.

Welcome. I have found that the best way to make connections here is by joining in the conversation in threads that seem to be about things that interest you. Enjoy!

Hi everybody, I'm K, a 22 years old girl. As cliché as it sounds, I'm new to the BDSM culture, I was just looking around and ended up on the BDSM stories page, and I just couldn't stop reading. So I'm here looking for information and advice about anything related to this, and so far, I am a natural sub, but I can't really tell since all I know comes from reading books and sloppy articles on internet.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, anyone intersted in enlightening me is welcome to PM

Welcome. You'll find that the real world is quite different from what you see in BDSM stories, but that only means that it's more exciting, human, and compelling. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Hi all - newish as a member, but have been around Lit for quite some time. I've been in the local BDSM community for close to 5 years now. I'm a sub/brat, with a husband who is my Dom. We are polyamorous and enjoying every minute of our kinky life together.

I have a special place in my heart for rope bondage, hence the "Knotty" part of my name.

I decided to become official because I'd like to do some writing, and because I'm an exhibitionist and I love sharing my pics.

Last edited:
Welcome to everybody who is new to the forum. I've been absent for a month or so and haven't been able to post. Check out the rules on the sticky at the top of the Talk forum list of threads and then jump right in and join the conversations.

We like to keep the main Talk forum for serious questions and discussions related to BDSM for those who are new and asking for help, etc. So please keep that in mind when you want to post there. Feel free to offer your advice to others, if you have some experience that you feel might be helpful. That's what the rest of us do. Our advice comes from our own experiences with BDSM and sometimes from once being in the exact situation of someone asking for information.

The cafe is for everything else. Threads, kinky or otherwise, and just keeping in touch with friends. You can post about anything. It doesn't even have to be about BDSM. The cafe does have rules, but they aren't too restrictive. You can read about them in the sticky at the top of cafe forum list of threads, just like the rules in the Talk forum.

If you have a web site that has an interesting twist on BDSM and people involved in BDSM, you can post that in the talk forum for discussion. If you have a web site that has a test to see how kinky we are, you can post that in the cafe. Both forums have their purpose. Thanks for understanding.

Hi I'm Sami, a 27 year old female living in small town Nebraska. I'm definitely new to this site, been lurking, reading, and exploring for the last couple of weeks. In fact I just signed up the other day.

Back