The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Naked's ...just got back from seeing 'Angels & Demons' it was excellent!

Not seen it yet, so no spoilers please!

Do you have to be a conspiracy theory fan to enjoy it, or would a sceptic like me like it too?

(And you wouldn't happen to want a vodka and coke, would you? I'm left here holding the one that SweetWitch rejected. It's not poisoned, honest!)

Do you have to be a conspiracy theory fan to enjoy it, or would a sceptic like me like it too?

(And you wouldn't happen to want a vodka and coke, would you? I'm left here holding the one that SweetWitch rejected. It's not poisoned, honest!)

Promise...no spoilers ..but ...if you love history and art and mystery....you will love it;)

Umm sorry....no vodka for me ....especially with coke...:eek:

Vodka goes into pie crusts or pasta sauces with whole cream, not Coke. Rum goes into Coke. Of course, rum goes into many good things, depending on what season of the year it is. I favor mine hot, with butter but not in May.

Vodka goes into pie crusts or pasta sauces with whole cream, not Coke. Rum goes into Coke. Of course, rum goes into many good things, depending on what season of the year it is. I favor mine hot, with butter but not in May.

:kiss::heart::kiss: Pounce! Kisses! Hugs!....you realize that you are distracting me ....;)

I'm good thanks....I must try to get a little bit of writing in...so you have a good evening and I'll see you here later:kiss:

Too many things to do while there's still light for writing but in a couple of hours I'll be joining you at the keyboard. Unless you'd prefer the head board.
horny.gif

:confused: She said anything with vodka. No pleasing some folks.

Anyone else fancy a vodka and coke?

I meant anything within reason. Coke should never sully good vodka. I think I've decided to have a stiff...bourbon anyway, so thanks.

Umm sorry....no vodka for me ....especially with coke...:eek:

I know. So nasty to think about. :p

Care to join me in a fine bourbon?

Hey, ever since Great Grandpa got that job with the Forest Service, my family has been know for its 'creature comforts.' :D

And of course, when Uncle Baloo and Cousin Yogi broke into Hollywood . . .

And of course you need a headboard with pillars if you want to tie the lady bear down...

I meant anything within reason. Coke should never sully good vodka. I think I've decided to have a stiff...bourbon anyway, so thanks.

I know. So nasty to think about. :p

Care to join me in a fine bourbon?

And of course you need a headboard with pillars if you want to tie the lady bear down...

Hey Molly....hope all is well with you and yours:rose:

Okay Eesome...how did you know that I love to be all tied up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back