Photos on PM

Rebecca75

Experienced
I have had two people send me photos on PM, l’m interested to know how to do it, l admit to being a technology ignoramus so if anyone can explain it please make it simple😀😀

With PMs you have to utilize the hotlink method. The photo you want to put in the PM must reside on the internet somewhere.

There are any number of picture hosting sites. If it's a personal pic, you will have to upload it to some site and then use the url in the image tag.

I have had two people send me photos on PM, l’m interested to know how to do it, l admit to being a technology ignoramus so if anyone can explain it please make it simple😀😀

You can use One Drive or cloud account.

I'm back :)

Picture hosting

Could you recommend a site. I have a picture on my computer I would like to upload to a PM. Totally at a loss as to how. As long as I am asking how do I place a vote for an entry in the Valentines Day Contest? Thanks!

Could you recommend a site. I have a picture on my computer I would like to upload to a PM. Totally at a loss as to how. As long as I am asking how do I place a vote for an entry in the Valentines Day Contest? Thanks!

Use uploadpie or some other upload site

For Photos to;Lit P.M. -- Tumblr Hosting

I have a Tumblr blog that I use specifically for this purpose. I can upload a photo/GIF from my hard drive. Or I can load a linked URL to my site. And then, when making a Lit P.M., right click on 'copy image address' on my site to enter in to the 'Insert Image' box in the P.M. message dialog.

Also use my Tumblr as the intermediary for images to post on Lit threads.

Not hard once you get it set up.

This also works great when in a private conversation in Literotica Chat.

Back