Butt Dial Scene Ideas

RicoLouis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
893
finally figured out how to use this in my story.

Girl is about to have sex with her boyfriend but calls her best friend up and they talk for a second before he comes into the room when she hangs up and puts the phone in her back pocket. When there making out she accidentaly calls her best friend back who listens in on them. Question is writing the scene. Don't know if I Can really make it from her POV alone with her just listening in and still keep it sexy enough, would it be better to go back and forth with her masturbating while listening, or maybe just have the sex scene then reveal she was listening the whole time.
 
Harder to write, but definitely go back and forth between the two. I also think it would be a hotter story if you emphasize the girl that is masturbating.

BTW, I am working on a story that has a similar writing challenge. This story needs to jump between a story being told (1st person) and live action (3rd person). It's the old someone is telling a dirty story while they have sex routine. The story is really hot in my head, but it still lacks something on paper.
 
Definitely go back and forth. As much as wandering POV bothers me, this is just the kind of thing it's needed for. You'd lose something if you don't show both sides of the story. The idea has a lot of potential. Can't wait to read the finished product.
 
What if she butt dialed her brother or sister
 
Finally wrote it, she accidently butt dials her best friend while having sex with her BFs brother. Skipped back and forth between sis mastubating while listening and brother fucking his sisters best friend for the first time.
 
BTW, I am working on a story that has a similar writing challenge. This story needs to jump between a story being told (1st person) and live action (3rd person). It's the old someone is telling a dirty story while they have sex routine. The story is really hot in my head, but it still lacks something on paper.

Snap! I have one of those too. It will be my next one released here on Lit called Dirty Talk. Agree that the perspective changes are tough to manage but you also have to handle the shift between written and spoken language. I reckon the challenge and novelty made it all the more fun to write.

Good luck with yours.
 
Back
Top