ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
A gazelle? I'm a gazelle? Geez. I didn't know I'd run that easilly.

And, Tundra? Permanently frozen subsoil? And here I thought the gazelle lived in Africa. That must be antelopes. Oh well.

And here I had a witty comment about gazelles and lions.

Oh well. Let's see what else there is. Hmm, GM's former name, the One-Who-Shan't-Be-Named-But-By-The-IRS, was a Awful Valar. And the orkish name is Grishbag the Malicious. Hmm. Like the sound of that.

Oh-Ho! I'm a Powerful Spawn of Ungoliant! Take that, all you Diminutive spawn! Wiseman Hedgeworth from Deephallow,...hmmm, wise. I like the ring of irony with that. And let's see, for orkish,....Yes! Akhshásh the Pillager! And everyone knows that pillaging involves raping women.

Well, I'm happy. I think. Who cares? I don't. Happiness is so fleeting. Like when you realize someone at the office ate your lunch. Those bastards....
 
Ha-ha

This is so cool. We're both Spawns of Ungoliant (and I bow to your superior power, my sibling) and, come to think about it, the same Vala! (14 of the 15 Valar were pretty cool, so I'm guessing the Jealous and the Awful must be one and the same--the big bad one :devil: )
 
Lauren.Hynde said:
Ha-ha

This is so cool. We're both Spawns of Ungoliant (and I bow to your superior power, my sibling) and, come to think about it, the same Vala! (14 of the 15 Valar were pretty cool, so I'm guessing the Jealous and the Awful must be one and the same--the big bad one :devil: )

Hey, cool. Yes, but I'm not just jealous, I'm Awful. ...Maybe that's why I run away from all the lions? .....No clue. But I can tell you one thing, when I'm at some stream, I ain't jerkin' round at every little sound. I'm surprised gazelle and deer and antelope don't have whiplash, jumping at every little thing.

Hey, aren't you a lion?

Anyway,.....Ehhhh, valar? That's from what now? I've been trying to expand my knowledge of cultures, especially ancient ones, but I want to start with the Norse and no bookstores in my area seem to care. Five thousand books on greece, egypt, and little christian factions that lasted twenty days, but nothing on the Norse. I'm going to write a nasty letter to someone. Once I figure out what the return address would be....


Anyway, you don't know what Ring-Dings are? You poor, depraved person.
 
Ring Dings!!

ring_ding_sm.jpg



This, is a Ring Ding. Mmm, lard and sugar.
 
This Space For Rent

Yes, the Ring Ding. Chocolate and creme. And oh so many grams of fat. And the many rip-offs.

King Dong.
Ding Dong.
Ho-Hos.
'Big Wheels'.

kdd.JPG


Above: One of those elusive sightings of 'The King'.
 
Last edited:
Looks like a chocolate coated cream filled biscuit. There isn't really much "ring" to them..

What a strange name (then again, I've always known you americans were weird..
 
Actually, Ring Ding is a ripoff. Hostess origionally manufactured them are 'Ding Dongs' because that was the sound their jingle made at the time, way back in,....the 1940's?

I'm not sure what year it was, I'd have to recheck. Anyway, that's where 'Ding Dong' comes from. But, on the eastern coast, they were called 'King Dongs' because of the mascot (pictured above). Eventually they were renamed as 'Big Wheels' so it would only have one name in america. (It has since reverted to Ding Dongs.)

Ring Ding was a play on words from Drake's for their ripoff of the cakes.

And Ho-hos. Well,....it was the 70's. Enough said.
 
*Shrugs*

Long. Long and boring. And boring. And long. And did I mention some jackass at the office stole my lunch? When I find them,....Ohh they'll wish they'd never been born. Or at least not been born until I was dead.
 
*grins at Lauren and snakes an arms around Arc* she and fire, are dragons, thats good, and numenorians are cool, i REALLY like the cfact that Hy is a servant of the lands of Khand. *grins*

but i am whoops ass i'll admit *winks*


tasty am i? well, i hjaven been known to be a good mix of chocolate from time to time.
 
The GrandMage said:
*Shrugs*

Long. Long and boring. And boring. And long. And did I mention some jackass at the office stole my lunch? When I find them,....Ohh they'll wish they'd never been born. Or at least not been born until I was dead.

Long is good.. long can be very, very good..
 
Soo,.....How is everybody? Enjoying yourselves?

.......I'm gonna go buy myself some happiness. (Aren't antidepressants amazing?)


Firesprite said:
Long is good.. long can be very, very good..

Yes. And I'm sure there's a witty comment about length I could respond with, but let's face it-witty I am not.
 
What, and does that mean something else is there?

By the way, gitch'ur? whoop ass? I hope you have the shiny belt buckle to back up dem wurds. 'Cause them's be fi'tin' wurds.
 
sorry, i think i left my elt over my last flogging victim. that stiull okay?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top