Would watching your husband/boyfriend suck cock turn you on or off?

Watching your man suck cock: turn on or turn off?

• YES, watching my man suck a cock would be hot.

Votes: 312 50.2%
  • Seeing him suck cock is a fantasy, but in reality, no.

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • I love watching my man get sucked

Votes: 23 3.7%
  • Oh God NO, it would be repulsive.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • I have done this before and would do it again.

Votes: 43 6.9%
  • I have done it before and regretted it.

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • It sounds hot, but I am not sure.

Votes: 55 8.9%
  • My man sucking cock is a normal part of our relationship.

Votes: 24 3.9%
  • My husband is cuckold and sucks cock when I tell him.

Votes: 35 5.6%

• Total voters
I answered for my wife and daughter. They love to watch me and any other guy suck cock and get fucked.

That seams to be popular trend now days,lot of white wives have ask me if I let their hubby suck me off in front of them.hell,I wouldn't let them suck me off behind their back lol
Why not? I would love to get that big dick in my mouth or up my ass.

I told my wife about the one blow job I gave a neighboor boy when inwas younger and she basically cut me off and told me it damaged her perception of my masculinity.

Ouch. I imagine my wife would have a black and white view on it as well

I could imagine the power I could have over my husband if I had a picture of him sucking a cock!!!
It is hot giving a girl that much power over you and wondering if she might show it to her friends (or yours!), by this time they could be one and same and gossip travels fast

I would love to have a girlfriend that would get off watching me get on my knees and suck a big hard juicy cock while she said things like ;
" Oh my , you are such a good little cum slut",
"Yes, suck that cock and swallow all that hot cum like a good gurl"

I could imagine the power I could have over my husband if I had a picture of him sucking a cock!!!

My first wife had pics of me sucking cock...while I had one up my ass.
I sometimes wonder what happened to them.

another short story

although it is similar to the other (very good) earlier story, I assure you this was one I thought up long ago.... She is laying on her back as I lick her and finger her sweet and very wet pussy. She is sucking her bf's cock as he feeds her from the side. I stop licking her, but keep touching and fingering her. I start kissing my way up her body to her C cup breasts, which I suck and kiss on for awhile. I kiss farther up to her neck and ear. I whisper in her ear that I want to kiss her, which we do. She goes back to sucking him off and I kiss his cock through her cheek. At this point she turns to kiss me again and his cock pops into my mouth which I begin to suck and I enter her with my rock hard cock down below!

I have another wild bi fantasy type of story if you all like this one.

It would be a total turn off for me.

It is just not my thing.

These results are encouraging but would like to see this on a non sexual board and see what the results are then. My guess is it would be flipped with the non supporters being the majority

I have done it and she went so far to suck his cock with me,it doesn't get much better then that, I would do it again
Yes we have pics

My wife has been leading up to this for years. I ignored it for about as long as possible. The Role Play seems to always have them same theme so I know without a dobut that my wife who be so turned on if I ever did this for real. Gheesh, even if I bail in the end on the crazy RP but at least play along for a bit she goes wild. So that is a Big YES for it turning on my wife. :eek:

It would be a huge turn off for me. I love to suck cock, that's my job. Now when he tells me to suck another cock while he watches, that's a turn on. (Sorry to be slightly off topic)

I have done it and she went so far to suck his cock with me,it doesn't get much better then that, I would do it again
Yes we have pics
I'm with you, I have sucked a lot of cocks and my wife has joined me sucking the same cock or sucking another one right beside me. We have both had our butts fucked together too.

I love to watch my b/f suck cock and just as much love to watch him have his cock sucked by his buddy. Sometimes I am just an observer and sometimes I join in to make it a m/m/f 3some.

I love to watch my b/f suck cock and just as much love to watch him have his cock sucked by his buddy. Sometimes I am just an observer and sometimes I join in to make it a m/m/f 3some.

Wow, I wish i could have a gf like you!

Back