So what's it feel like to have a cock in your ass?

My first time was with a friend I had topped several times, and he was very slow and methodical. I enjoyed it. The second time , I was doing for someone else's observational pleasure, that was fantastic! I guess I have a bit of an exhibitionist in streak in me, because I was to do a spit roast for an audience I can hear or see.....
and well..... I guess there would have to be tryouts......

Yet to Feel It

I so wish I could find a wonderfully hard cock to take me for the first time... :cattail:

Wishing in northern Virginia.... anyone out there?

I think in front of an audience would be so hot. Guys, naked, stroking their cocks as they watch. Or women, looking on in amazement and disgust.

So What's It Feel Like To Have a Cock In Your Ass?

Since the "cock in your mouth" thread has gotten traffic, what about anal?

For those bi/guys who have had anal sex, did it live up to your fantasy of what being fucked would be like?

Did you cum just from having a cock stimulate your prostate?

Were you hard throughout?

Did you suck him off first so that it would take longer for him to cum when he was inside of your ass?

Was his cock warm?

Did your ass burn or itch later?

- I was a younger and really skinny reservation male when I was first penetrated bareback by a larger erection. I was completely nude and on my elbows with my ass up on the edge of his bed. I remember the shock, excruciating pain and sharp pinch of my virgin tight ring being stretched by a Vaseline slicked wide mushroom head. I was more surprised in how hard the older guy's erection was and the impatient relentless strength of his probing cock head. He put both of his hands on my shoulders for more leverage. When he finally penetrated me, I felt my eyes grow huge, and my mouth opened wide for a silent scream when I inhaled sharply. He was agonizingly and slowly moving his steel hard erection in and out of my tight anus and it was being painfully stretched more while my anal ring shut really tight and gripped around his shaft. I was breathing very shallowly while loudly whimpering in a high pitched voice, gasping and begged him to slow down. I got lucky when he quickly orgasmed deep inside of raw ass. The burly reservation guy who took my anal virginity pulled out slowly and handed me some baby wipes and I gingerly wiped and probed my very tender anus to clean off the Vaseline, semen and blood. I learned fast that day, in which it takes patience for anal sex. Just take your time and enjoy the foreplay before full penetration. ;-)

-I had a few more uncomfortable encounters with larger endowed men, when I tried to bottom ever since, but I have preferred smaller cocks ever since to penetrate me. The small cocks were the ones that lived up to the fantasy in being properly penetrated by well lubed up cocks. Especially when the small endowed tops start going in and out. :) It just takes patience and experimentation and my teenage asshole did itch a lot after it recovered from the extreme soreness and bleeding!

-When I was being painfully topped, I witnessed my cock losing its erection and my small penis looked like a small egg, glistening with pre-cum partially hidden in a nest of my untrimmed bush. I have stayed hard or become flaccid during the different times I was being topped.

-Cocks are usually hot when I suck on them during foreplay and during penetration. :)

Last edited:

For those bi/guys who have had anal sex, did it live up to your fantasy of what being fucked would be like?

Did you suck him off first so that it would take longer for him to cum when he was inside of your ass?

Was his cock warm?

i came from having a cock in my ass it felt good, at the start of the pounding i was not hard but i became hard very quickly. I sucked him off before mainly just to do his cock was warm and my ass was a bit sore

I love the way you said "good buddy". My best friend from 4th grade. Became my life-long, off and on lover from 1955 until his death in 2000. We never had anal, but I think that was because we never were in contact enough consecutive days. (different colleges, different branches of service, different wives, different geography.) But I love the way you said "good buddy" It was what we called one another. IN my Lit. story, "Best Friends" I use the term, but one ready commented that real adult men would never call each other good buddy. Aren't men strange?

i was 18 when i first took a dick up my ass. i was on a gay irc channel talking to a 42 year old british guy. the fact that i had never been with another male was an incredible turn on for him. we chatted for a week or so and then he asked me to come over and try sucking his cock and then we could see where it went. needless to say i was in his apartment on my knees which him encouraging me and telling me if i was doing good. he was hard as a rock and convinced me to take his dick up my ass. he bent me over his sofa and lubed me up nice and good. he went in slow at first. my ass hurt like hell and it felt really full. after standing still for a few minutes, i got the fucking of a lifetime. i was hooked after that. now it doesn't hurt as much when being penetrated it mostly just feels full and so much pleasurable.

I have never had a real cock in my ass but love to ride a dildo so I am sure that I would love the real thing.

Though willing and looking, I've yet had the pleasure of a real cock. :rolleyes:

Aside from a random finger here and there, I started with a dildo when I was much younger (18 or or so). It was slim and smooth and felt really wonderful. I did cum while using it on several occasions and it is such an exquisite feeling. Lots of lube really does help.

I hadn't used one in a long while so just recently bought a set of four plugs that range in size from 2 inches to 7 inches. The smaller two went in very easy and feel nice. The third one feels the best at the moment. The last one I'm still getting used to - but am thoroughly enjoying the process.

It's awesome, I love it. I just love the feeling of a warm, slippery cock sliding in and out of me. If I can't get a real cock, I will use a dildo. I don't recall ever cumming just from being fucked, but if I am on my back and he is rubbing me, then yes. The "milking" effect, yes that has happened allot, and that's fun, but I don't think that counts as an orgasm. When I was younger, I could cum from a large dildo, but that ability seems to have faded with age. Yes, I've gotten them off first so the fuck would be longer and less frenzied then that first orgasm.

Last edited:
I love the feeling of a cock in my ass. Its warm and makes me feel full, tight. Hopefully it is for him too. I currently onlly use toys but oh, to have a real one in. I have wamred them up with my mouth, not because he wasnt hard enough but because I wanted that.

I would prefer the cum inside my ass but if my giving head was too much id take it in my mouth and hope that there was more to come. and No I have never itched afterword, granted its only ben three times, but still.

There is nothing hotter than seeing a hot, manly dude enjoying something up his ass. I don't care if his partner is just a toy, a woman with a strap-on, a gurl who can get it up to put it in him, or another guy. Seeing a guy you would never think would enjoy it, actually enjoying it is out of this world.

You'd think after decades of seeing the erotic nature of seeing a male in heat of getting fucked would wear off, but it never has gotten tiresome to see such happen. Sensing his facial expressions, his breathing, his sounds, his body moving as he is completely in the act of being taken anally is beyond description. That is why I would always say that a bottom hunk is nothing short of an angel on earth.

I may not get to top again due to my ED, but my desires are always the same. I only wish it could go to the next level and actually be a breeding. If I could actually sire kids by fucking a man, I would have spent my entire life keeping my man bare assed, pregnant, and happy. I would only leave the house, to make money for his happiness and that of the kids.

There is nothing hotter than seeing a hot, manly dude enjoying something up his ass. I don't care if his partner is just a toy, a woman with a strap-on, a gurl who can get it up to put it in him, or another guy. Seeing a guy you would never think would enjoy it, actually enjoying it is out of this world.

You'd think after decades of seeing the erotic nature of seeing a male in heat of getting fucked would wear off, but it never has gotten tiresome to see such happen. Sensing his facial expressions, his breathing, his sounds, his body moving as he is completely in the act of being taken anally is beyond description. That is why I would always say that a bottom hunk is nothing short of an angel on earth.

I may not get to top again due to my ED, but my desires are always the same. I only wish it could go to the next level and actually be a breeding. If I could actually sire kids by fucking a man, I would have spent my entire life keeping my man bare assed, pregnant, and happy. I would only leave the house, to make money for his happiness and that of the kids.

Oh god that's hot. Tell me what you would do if you could. I'm willing

Was his cock warm?

I suppose the first time getting fucked by a real cock wasn't really what I expected but over time I grew to really enjoy it regardless of penis size or the duration of being penetrated.

I almost did once, but I keep trying, even with a fuck machine I've gotten my hands on.

Yes I always suck a cock before I submit my bum to a man but that's to get him hard first, if he isn't aroused already and to always get it well lubricated. It's never made a difference regarding how long it takes a man to ejaculate in me, I've found that some lovers just last longer than others.

All the men I've been with feel warm inside me, it's like hands that get cold *giggles.

'Training' Yourself May Be The Key

Though I have not had the privilege of hosting a cock in my bottom, it is something that you can 'train' yourself for. If my experiences in doing so are any indication, with the right partner it has the potential to feel wonderful.

I've 'trained' my bottom hole using a 6" realistic curved dildo with balls and a suction cup that is well lubricated. I began by laying on my back (or sometimes on my side) and slowly sliding it in. The key is getting your mind to relax more than anything and go slow until you get it as far as possible.

The first time I got it all the way in I had almost a sense of victory about it. "I DID IT! I took ALL of it, and it doesn't hurt!' Pretty soon I was laying there, penetrating myself, letting it stay in a few moments, then pulling it out gently and repeating the process several times.

I decided to do this no more than every other day, and only for a three or four insert/remove cycles. By the third session I couldn't wait until the fourth and so on, as by now I was over the hump psychologically, and it was beginning to feel good. I actually began to hunger for it to be in me. I'd lay on my back and masturbate, moving my pelvis so as to better feel it in me. I'd experience toe curling orgasms.

The next step in the 'training' was to suction it to something like a toilet lid, then go for a ride. This too feels wonderful and feeds the hunger all the more. I'd sit there and whisper 'fuck me babe, drain your cock in me!' as if in submission to some imaginary partner. I must stop writing this now, as it is making me horny...

Last edited:
Never had a real one, but I've used toys for many years.

Yes, you can definitely train yourself to make it more comfortable. My routine now is to use lots of lube, and to gradually increase the size. I start with a finger, then two, then a small vibrator, then a bigger squishy dildo, then finally one of my realistic dildos (which aren't gigantic, but about the size of a normal big cock.) When you go slow like that and use lots of lube, there's virtually no pain, and it's all pleasure.

I wouldn't be a very good bottom partner, though---the times when I really want anal and I'm feeling clean and ready for it are not that common--probably once or twice a month at most for me.

But wow, when everything IS right, it's the most intense orgasm. I can only imagine how great a real warm, hard cock would feel.

oh yea

Never had a real cock but one night when wife was gone I took a dildo (not real thick), lubed it and my ass up real good and slowly lowered myself on it. I think my eyes rolled up it felt so damn good. I had a little lube on my hand and started jacking off. I came like never before. When the opportunity presents itself I will take a cock up my ass.

Though I have not had the privilege of hosting a cock in my bottom, it is something that you can 'train' yourself for. If my experiences in doing so are any indication, with the right partner it has the potential to feel wonderful.

I've 'trained' my bottom hole using a 6" realistic curved dildo with balls and a suction cup that is well lubricated. I began by laying on my back (or sometimes on my side) and slowly sliding it in. The key is getting your mind to relax more than anything and go slow until you get it as far as possible.

The first time I got it all the way in I had almost a sense of victory about it. "I DID IT! I took ALL of it, and it doesn't hurt!' Pretty soon I was laying there, penetrating myself, letting it stay in a few moments, then pulling it out gently and repeating the process several times.

I decided to do this no more than every other day, and only for a three or four insert/remove cycles. By the third session I couldn't wait until the fourth and so on, as by now I was over the hump psychologically, and it was beginning to feel good. I actually began to hunger for it to be in me. I'd lay on my back and masturbate, moving my pelvis so as to better feel it in me. I'd experience toe curling orgasms.

The next step in the 'training' was to suction it to something like a toilet lid, then go for a ride. This too feels wonderful and feeds the hunger all the more. I'd sit there and whisper 'fuck me babe, drain your cock in me!' as if in submission to some imaginary partner. I must stop writing this now, as it is making me horny...

Amen to that! I’m a big believer in butt plugs and dildos myself... but there’s no substitute for the real thing. If you’ve never gotten fucked by a talented top, you’re missing out. Not to mention the fact that only real cocks can shoot cum....

Back